I was wrong.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.
I don't agree entirely, but I am impressed with your ability to accept new ideas.

Of course you would be. Because I say what whites like you so desperately need to hear. You need to pretend that signatures on paper just magically made everything equal and that by sudden magic all the damage just disappeared.
What happens is they take it personally.

It is possible to not have a bunch of racial bigots, but still have a system of racism that affects black folks.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.
And that is compounded by being force fed a sense of victimhood instead of empowerment

Teaching children to always blame others guarantees their failure. Only by teaching them responsibility and the desire to better themselves will they succeed.
So, telling them that Affirmative Action kept them down is no different, right?

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Who said that affirmative action keeps blacks down?

Certainly not me.

You should try to develop the ability to debate rationally rather than through the use of fallacies such as this straw man .
Telling white kids that affirmative action is the reason they didn't get into XXX college or why they didn't get XXX job?

You’ve got a pair.

I do because I am a man. But those like you have a pathological need to deny certain thing and that's something you must fix.
Men take responsibility for their lives.

Children do nothing but blame others .

How come so many Mexicans living in Mexico are poor?

You see, like Mexicans in Mexico, black Americans living in inner city ghettos don't have it as good as you do.
you are confusing outcome with opportrinity.

Asians come to this country with little or nothing yes succeed. Their children are more successful and their grandchildren are ahead of the curve when it comes to success. They do this DESPITE being at a disadvantage.

Blacks receive an ADVANTAGE yet pass down dysfunctional attitudes that prevents the same thing happening .

You’ve got a pair.

I do because I am a man. But those like you have a pathological need to deny certain thing and that's something you must fix.

And whites like you are children.
I run my own business, my employees like me, I am content with my life and reasonably successful. I take responsibility for my life and work, and don't whine all the time about my lot in life by blaming others.

You and I are very different.

I helped build 3 organizations and retired 6 years ago at age 52. And I did so while facing white racism every step of the way. You've done nothing. You are nothing. I fight white racism, number 1, because I was blessed by god to be able to accomplish what I have so I am required to do something for those not similarly blessed. Number 2, I don't want another young black adult to have to struggle against what I had to in order to get here. You and other whites here like you make dumb ass ignorant assertions about people when you need to learn how to shut your white racist asses up and listen.

I am taking responsibility. You are the one whining and blaming. Besides, this isn't about blame you stupid bastard. It's about truth. And you can't handle the truth.

Our early years are our formative years and there is nothing worse for a boy than to grow up without a good father figure to guide him.
And that is compounded by being force fed a sense of victimhood instead of empowerment

Teaching children to always blame others guarantees their failure. Only by teaching them responsibility and the desire to better themselves will they succeed.

Certainly not me.

You should try to develop the ability to debate rationally rather than through the use of fallacies such as this straw man .
Telling white kids that affirmative action is the reason they didn't get into XXX college or why they didn't get XXX job?

He doesn't know what responsibility is bootney.

Certainly not me.

Are you COMPLETELY irrational?

There are times when affirmative action keepa a white, Jewish or Asian student out of school in order to accept more blacks. That is just a matter of bias implicit in the system, kid, and while it doesn't account for all rejections, it counts for some.

What does that have to do with anything I said, though?

I don't agree entirely, but I am impressed with your ability to accept new ideas.

Of course you would be. Because I say what whites like you so desperately need to hear. You need to pretend that signatures on paper just magically made everything equal and that by sudden magic all the damage just disappeared.
My first four words refer to not believing your "conversion". The next eleven avoid the trap you set, but still points out how you can improve yourself, and we whites approve of that. Have a great day.:eusa_drool:

What happens is they take it personally.

It is possible to not have a bunch of racial bigots, but still have a system of racism that affects black folks.

He needs the attention and disapproval of whites to validate his belief system. I throw him a bone now and then.

Not so long as government money doesnt end. Enjoy!

View attachment 273095
Why would anyone invest in that area? Shaq has like 1000 business' across the country and he aint moving not one 5 Guys Burgers and Fries into that neighborhood until the people in that neighborhood stop robbing and stealing and vandalizing people's property. It's a shit hole.

Well banks are forced to due to redlining laws. The rich blacks like Al Sharpton use front companies to capture the money. And your money and mine flow there through tax redistribution. But its all just to keep a subsistence level in return for votes. No sane person invests in any of these Democrat slums.
We have just recently seen the billions poured into Elijah Cumnins district and it looks like Afghanistan there. My point being government money never helps. And never stops so long as you and I work and are available for the plucking.

True. For example Kentucky gets more federal tax dollars than MD does but after decades white kentucky mother fuckers are poorer than ever. And no one is investing in those red neck areas of the country either. The only difference is those poor whites aren't crying racism.

But, what we need to do is cut Kentucky idiots off of the federal tit too. They vote for less government not actually realizing how much government is keeping them afloat.

You may find this interesting to know that Maryland is number 8 on the list of how much they pay into the federal system. Kentucky gets more than it pays in. So maybe, just maybe, those white parts of the country need to stop taking from the shit holes like NY and Maryland.

Which States Pay the Most Federal Taxes?
Oh good god do you robots never get tired of the same charts?
But ok. Cut them off. Funny thing is California New York and you will scream cry moan and suck your thumb. I’ve already seen it.
You live a lie. And you never get tired of excusing it. It shows lack of character.
But we can work together. You put pressure on your congressman to end handouts. I’ll do the same.

Am I wrong? Us blue states pay more in and you red mother fuckers take more out.

Why is Baltimore, a SHIT HOLE, paying more than they get? Seems to me the shit holes should get more. They need more help.

And why is Kentucky taking more than they pay in?

These fucking Republican takers in red states will cry that they want less government but today Trump just fucked farmers and guess what he's going to do? He's going to send them federal subsodies. He already has. Isn't Trump doing that unconstitutional? I bet if Obama did it you'd say that's not the federal governments job. But to win votes you bet your ass Trump is going to send anti government fucks some federal dough. Insane.

Yes, I will pressure my rep to stop subsodizing red states. Lets see if Mitch McConnell gets re elected when his constituents get cut off from the federal tit.

What lie am I living? You said a lot but didn't tell me if/how/when/why I'm wrong.

It’s enough to say you are a liar because deep down you know it yourself.

You’ve got a pair.

I run my own business, my employees like me, I am content with my life and reasonably successful. I take responsibility for my life and work, and don't whine all the time about my lot in life by blaming others.

I helped build 3 organizations and retired 6 years ago at age 52. And I did so while facing white racism every step of the way. You've done nothing. You are nothing. I fight white racism, number 1, because I was blessed by god to be able to accomplish what I have so I am required to do something for those not similarly blessed. Number 2, I don't want another young black adult to have to struggle against what I had to in order to get here. You and other whites here like you make dumb ass ignorant assertions about people when you need to learn how to shut your white racist asses up and listen.

I am taking responsibility. You are the one whining and blaming. Besides, this isn't about blame you stupid bastard. It's about truth. And you can't handle the truth.
I helped build 3 organizations and retired 6 years ago at age 52.

Well, at least we can understand your belief you’re oppressed by your skin color now...

You’ve got a pair.

Yes and your life experiences are different too. If you grew up in Detroit you have a much different experience than a person who grew up on 6 and evergreen in Detroit. How do I know? I grew up there and then I moved to a nice neighborhood. I see the difference in how a young poor black man in Detroit grows up compared to a middle class white kid in Metro Detroit.

And like me, maybe you got out of poverty and a bad neighborhood. But still, don't forget you were white. That made moving and finding a job much easier. Did your parents help you pay for college? Or are you intelligent like lets say, Ben Carson? It's easy for Ben to tell poor blacks he made it. He also had the brains to become a neurosurgeon. I could never do that. I'm not smart enough. What Ben doesn't realize is not everyone in Detroit is a brain surgeon. How do we improve the lives of the masses, not just our most intelligent and talented citizens. They have no problem getting out of the hole they started out in.

Why would anyone invest in that area? Shaq has like 1000 business' across the country and he aint moving not one 5 Guys Burgers and Fries into that neighborhood until the people in that neighborhood stop robbing and stealing and vandalizing people's property. It's a shit hole.

Well banks are forced to due to redlining laws. The rich blacks like Al Sharpton use front companies to capture the money. And your money and mine flow there through tax redistribution. But its all just to keep a subsistence level in return for votes. No sane person invests in any of these Democrat slums.
We have just recently seen the billions poured into Elijah Cumnins district and it looks like Afghanistan there. My point being government money never helps. And never stops so long as you and I work and are available for the plucking.

True. For example Kentucky gets more federal tax dollars than MD does but after decades white kentucky mother fuckers are poorer than ever. And no one is investing in those red neck areas of the country either. The only difference is those poor whites aren't crying racism.

But, what we need to do is cut Kentucky idiots off of the federal tit too. They vote for less government not actually realizing how much government is keeping them afloat.

You may find this interesting to know that Maryland is number 8 on the list of how much they pay into the federal system. Kentucky gets more than it pays in. So maybe, just maybe, those white parts of the country need to stop taking from the shit holes like NY and Maryland.

But ok. Cut them off. Funny thing is California New York and you will scream cry moan and suck your thumb. I’ve already seen it.
You live a lie. And you never get tired of excusing it. It shows lack of character.
But we can work together. You put pressure on your congressman to end handouts. I’ll do the same.

Am I wrong? Us blue states pay more in and you red mother fuckers take more out.

Why is Baltimore, a SHIT HOLE, paying more than they get? Seems to me the shit holes should get more. They need more help.

These fucking Republican takers in red states will cry that they want less government but today Trump just fucked farmers and guess what he's going to do? He's going to send them federal subsodies. He already has. Isn't Trump doing that unconstitutional? I bet if Obama did it you'd say that's not the federal governments job. But to win votes you bet your ass Trump is going to send anti government fucks some federal dough. Insane.

Yes, I will pressure my rep to stop subsodizing red states. Lets see if Mitch McConnell gets re elected when his constituents get cut off from the federal tit.

What lie am I living? You said a lot but didn't tell me if/how/when/why I'm wrong.

I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it was true. It's not true?

You’ve got a pair.

What advice do you give young poor black people in ghettos? That's all we are saying too. Only when you give the advice it's cool and when we do it's racist.

You didn’t say it. You repeated it. And you lied. But I don’t need to tell you that.

Well, at least we can understand your belief you’re oppressed by your skin color now...

I have been held down by every company I ever worked for. They didn't see how great I was. So they either didn't promote me or they fired me. And still despite all that I managed to make it too. Why did they discriminate against me? I'm short

Short People: It's a Tough Life

He is just one person, not an entire community . Not all blacks are virulent racists who blame whitey because they are a failure. .
Every social problem that black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -white supremacy.

Now if I'm wrong. Name me problem that is not.
Totally agree.

It's hard for people to admit that they are in some way connected to a problem.

A lot of these guys see this as an accusation against them personally. That is why they resist.

Not every social problem black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -- white supremacy.

Tell me how racism and white supremacy make this lady have 15 babies by several different baby daddies.

You didn’t say it. You repeated it. And you lied. But I don’t need to tell you that.

Show me a link proving it's a lie. I'm sure you can find one if what you are saying is true. You keep tip toeing around it because I'm right. What I said was RIGHT.

He needs help.

He is just one person, not an entire community . Not all blacks are virulent racists who blame whitey because they are a failure. .
Every social problem that black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -white supremacy.

Now if I'm wrong. Name me problem that is not.
Totally agree.

It's hard for people to admit that they are in some way connected to a problem.

A lot of these guys see this as an accusation against them personally. That is why they resist.

Not every social problem black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -- white supremacy.

Tell me how racism and white supremacy make this lady have 15 babies by several different baby daddies.

I've been waiting for him to answer that question too. I know what he's going to say. It started back in slavery and was passed down generation after generation, blabla, yada yada. She is not to blame, her mama isn't to blame and her NO daddy isn't to blame either. Not even the baby daddy is to blame. Who is? WHITEY

Why are we paying these farmers just because Trump started a trade war.

Missouri, Kansas farmers rely on federal bailout money — including GOP congresswoman

What ever happened to government staying out of our BUSINESS?

Forum List

Back