I was wrong.

I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have. The you don't speak for all blacks argument just doesn't hold water when you hold up the opinion of one black as representative when they validate your racism. So you go find a black non right forum, express your opinions of blacks and see what you get.
You are speaking no truth. In fact, if a white poster who hated blacks were to create a poe for the express purpose of being so obnoxious as to create a backlash against entire black community, they couldn't do a better job than you.

You do NOT speak for all blacks. Not all blacks are aggressive racists who refuse to take any responsibility for anything they do. There are plenty of blacks who are adults, who conduct themselves with dignity, who get along with white people just fine, and who are successful so do not rely on the crutch you rely upon.

heck, the website I referred to is a BLACK website geared towards advancing BLACK people, yet you are so fucking unhinged by your hatred of white people that you STILL accuse it as advancing "lies". No, these are responsible black people encouraging other black people to be responsible so as to better themselves. Unlike you.

You ARE advancing lies. What does single parenthood have to do with public policies that have been made that are detrimental to black communities?

NADA.

I spent over 30 years taking responsibility. You haven't. I won't be lectured by the likes of you about it. Other blacks here have told you the same things I have. If I don't speak for blacks, certainly your pasty white ass doesn't and no matter how many black sites you cherry pick to use so you can say," lookee here IM2 I have to be right because I found this on a black website", you never will.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I can prove it and will prove it.

You will see this in time.

Most blacks are evil not all not all but most. Go listen to Jesse Lee Peterson and quit lying to yourself. I’m now a proud black republican. [emoji631]

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

So dont join the Republican Party. They were complicit. And ignore those who tell you black men did this because they were destined to. The black family was destroyed intentionally. When you recognize the "who" involved in that destruction then the damage can be repaired.

The destruction of the black family began when whites started separating family members and selling them during slavery. So let's dig deep and begin looking at the root cause.

LBJ replaced the black male head of household with a government check.

The ignorance never ends.

Not so long as government money doesnt end. Enjoy!

View attachment 273095
Why would anyone invest in that area? Shaq has like 1000 business' across the country and he aint moving not one 5 Guys Burgers and Fries into that neighborhood until the people in that neighborhood stop robbing and stealing and vandalizing people's property. It's a shit hole.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

I say based on the replies, your experiment failed miserably. Everyone seems to agree with what you just said right here. And I don't hear any good arguments coming back from you. Trust me, when I hear one I'll be the first to say.

I suspect what you said here is what you blacks admit to each other when no whites are listening.

Affirmative action provides a leg up to any black person who avails themself to it.

As we see here, however, there are those blacks who blame instead of study, are hostile rather than cooperative, irresponsible instead of responsible and contemptuous of hard work instead of embracing it

When they fail to capitalize on the advantages they are given, they blame racism .when they score too low on the SAT to qualify for college even though they are given a huge advantage, they blame it on racism instead of the fact that they treated education with contempt. When they don't get a job even though they are given first crack all other things being equal, they blame it on racism instead of the fact they couldn't be bothered to develop some job skills.

Give people a built in excuse and they remain children

Last edited:
It's a bullshit attempt to deny the fact that single parent homes are not the root cause of our problems. And I know what the cause better than you do because I am black and live through what blacks have to live through.

Fatherless homes are definitely one of the big problems. It is more important than many people think.

IM2 said:
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Period.

Even if that was true, which I am not saying it is, but even if it was… at some point, every adult (no matter what color their skin is) must take responsibility for their own life. Meaning, none of us can control what hand we were dealt, but we CAN control our response to it and how we move forward. In other words, yes, you may have been a victim and maybe you still are a victim of racism…But you do not need to REMAIN a victim for the rest of your life. That is a choice you make. Nobody needs to remain a victim, it becomes a mindset.

This does not mean excusing terrible things that happened. BUT (and this goes for ANYONE) forgiveness is absolutely essential in order to move forward in life. If not, it will eat you up inside and you will spend the rest of your life angry, bitter, hateful, and stuck.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't be angry at injustice. Anger can be right at times (Jesus was angry at the moneychangers at the temple) but I think there is a difference between being angry at an action or injustice, and being perpetually angry at entire groups of people, for one's entire life....The latter shows unforgiveness and bitterness.

Also, I don't know if you are a Christian, you may not be, but I think what I'm about to say is true for everyone, regardless of their beliefs... Jesus said to love others, even your enemies. The reason for that is because if we only love the people who are nice to us and people who are just like us (our own people) then nothing will ever change in this world, people will remain divided and hateful and racist… The only way to break the cycle is to choose to love instead of hate.

By the way, it's amazing what a different mindset will do. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy when you are perpetually angry and bitter and hateful toward others, that causes OTHERS to treat you negatively. But when a person does not have a chip on their shoulder, when a person is positive and treats others (no matter who they are) in a normal, non-judgemental way, then how people respond is a completely different story.

So dont join the Republican Party. They were complicit. And ignore those who tell you black men did this because they were destined to. The black family was destroyed intentionally. When you recognize the "who" involved in that destruction then the damage can be repaired.

The destruction of the black family began when whites started separating family members and selling them during slavery. So let's dig deep and begin looking at the root cause.

View attachment 273095
Why would anyone invest in that area? Shaq has like 1000 business' across the country and he aint moving not one 5 Guys Burgers and Fries into that neighborhood until the people in that neighborhood stop robbing and stealing and vandalizing people's property. It's a shit hole.

Well banks are forced to due to redlining laws. The rich blacks like Al Sharpton use front companies to capture the money. And your money and mine flow there through tax redistribution. But its all just to keep a subsistence level in return for votes. No sane person invests in any of these Democrat slums.
We have just recently seen the billions poured into Elijah Cumnins district and it looks like Afghanistan there. My point being government money never helps. And never stops so long as you and I work and are available for the plucking.

It's funny how you guys are. For example, fakenews was all about it when I made the OP. And it was because I said the things it needed and wanted to hear from somebody black. And what I see from you guys is that in order for this nation to come together in your view, blacks must forget and deny what's being done to us. We must all accept only your versions about the lives we live. And if we don't and actually take a stand against it, then we'll be told about the Africans shooting each other in Chicago.

And for some like olde english, I must genuflect and enumerate the things I have been wrong about according to him. Yeah, I learned something. That there are whites who lack the moral character to understand a system they created that stomps on other people doesn't magically change because of a signature on a piece of paper. There are whites that think racism is only comprised of a few nasty words. There are whites willing to ignore huge problems in their own community to lecture others based on a false narrative passed to them through the generations. And even as they believe that, they tell us how the past is done.

This is the CONTENT OF THE CHARACTER of many whites here. And this is what your are being held accountable for and not the color of your skin.

Just like MLK says.

So here you are with another troll thread...……creating a thread that is 'what you whiteys want to hear' so you can teach us something?????? And many of us tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you really think about it...….throughout history whites have 'enslaved' other races, not just blacks. Whites have done cruel, unspeakable and unimaginable horrors to others not like themselves. Things still aren't perfect, but we're getting there. The wheels of change are slower than molasses, but they do move. Change has been happening from the beginning.

Other races have moved on from the blame game, blacks have not. Why? because other races aren't willing to 'accept their fate' and work hard to make a better life for themselves...….Many blacks have done the same (moved on & made a better life). Yet millions don't, they stay in their ruts and blame & complain, but don't do anything proactive to change it.

ferk it.....should have known better than to get involved in any of your threads...….it's always bullshit. You'll never 'learn' anything because 'you know everything'

SMH

It was good wasn't it
If he was being serious bcoz I'm still not sure if he was on a wind up.

It's actually what us whites want to hear you blacks say.
Of course. White people love black ppl that will put a black face on white opinion and power. They'll have them on CNN, Fox. That means blacks who pretty much agree with whites – or, even worse, play to their stereotypes – will have a much easier time getting on television than those who do not. Larry Elder. Hermain Cain. Jesse Lee Peterson.

What they do is move the argument from what whites do to what they think mainly blacks do.

It's just a cheap attempt to change the subject.

White know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!
We are racist.
Which is true
We need to stop.
That's not gonna happen.

White people will always have issues with blacks. We offer genetic annihilation to their genes and they’ll never get over that. The black man is the ONLY man who can reproduce himself with any woman. A white man can only reproduce himself with a white woman.

Any woman a black man impregnates will be black.

So white racism is more about white survival and the thought that white people can change this behaviour is a high level expectation. Racism is reaction to their survival. This is why it does not matter how poor a black man is, how homeless he is. We can wipe you out through out sperm.

This is why that mass shooter last week Connor Betts went on a rampage. He was mad because his sister was fking a black man.

White supremacy is a violently resistant struggle against evolution in an effort to preserve a physical European phenotype due to recessive genes. Sustaining the white angle saxon protestant look through racial oppression is crucially necessary for them.
We stereotype.
Which is true
We put you in the situation you are in.
Which is true
The playing field isn't level.
Which is true
All that being said, IM2 was right on the money with that post.
OK. What was he right about ?

Last edited:
He is just one person, not an entire community . Not all blacks are virulent racists who blame whitey because they are a failure. .
Every social problem that black people face is the fault of white people or the system of racism -white supremacy.

Now if I'm wrong. Name me problem that is not.
Totally agree.

It's hard for people to admit that they are in some way connected to a problem.

A lot of these guys see this as an accusation against them personally. That is why they resist.

Last edited:
Every problem black people face is due to black people playing victim instead of developing healthy attitudes

You cannot succeed when you blame all your own failure on others
OK. So your admitting that black people are "victims". We are victims of racism. right ?

So there should not be a system of racism that puts whites in a position of advantage and black people in a position of disadvantage.

Agreed ?

Every problem black people face is due to black people playing victim instead of developing healthy attitudes

OK. So your admitting that black people are "victims". We are victims of racism. right ?

So there should not be a system of racism that puts whites in a position of advantage and black people in a position of disadvantage.

Agreed ?
I agree.

It's not a personal issue. It's a systemic one.

:beer:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 273095

Well banks are forced to due to redlining laws. The rich blacks like Al Sharpton use front companies to capture the money. And your money and mine flow there through tax redistribution. But its all just to keep a subsistence level in return for votes. No sane person invests in any of these Democrat slums.
We have just recently seen the billions poured into Elijah Cumnins district and it looks like Afghanistan there. My point being government money never helps. And never stops so long as you and I work and are available for the plucking.

True. For example Kentucky gets more federal tax dollars than MD does but after decades white kentucky mother fuckers are poorer than ever. And no one is investing in those red neck areas of the country either. The only difference is those poor whites aren't crying racism.

But, what we need to do is cut Kentucky idiots off of the federal tit too. They vote for less government not actually realizing how much government is keeping them afloat.

You may find this interesting to know that Maryland is number 8 on the list of how much they pay into the federal system. Kentucky gets more than it pays in. So maybe, just maybe, those white parts of the country need to stop taking from the shit holes like NY and Maryland.

Which States Pay the Most Federal Taxes?

You’ve got a pair.

I do because I am a man. But those like you have a pathological need to deny certain thing and that's something you must fix.
Men take responsibility for their lives.

Children do nothing but blame others .
Children like 2 year olds?

The OP was wrong and I was right. This was just the latest racist troll thread from the Board's Leading Racist Troll

"Surprised, I'm not," said Master Yoda

Agreed ?
No. I did not say you are victims . you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension, son.

What I said is that you are PLAYING victim . You aren't a victim . You receive positive discrimination via affirmative action.

You have made the same choice as IM2 - to remain a boy. The day you start taking responsibility for your life instead of blaming whites for the fact you have not taken advantage of any of the preferential treatment you are given is the first step you will take towards becoming a man

Join Alveda King and MAGA

Agreed ?
No. I did not say you are victims . you might want to brush up on your reading comprehension, son.

What I said is that you are PLAYING victim . You aren't a victim . You receive positive discrimination via affirmative action.

You have made the same choice as IM2 - to remain a boy. The day you start taking responsibility for your life instead of blaming whites for the fact you have not taken advantage of any of the preferential treatment you are given is the first step you will take towards becoming a man
I'm pretty sure you know that a black man without a criminal record is less likely to receive a call back for a job than a white man with a criminal record

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW THIS

And I'm pretty sure you know of all the over whelming evidence black ppl face in the job market.

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU KNOW THIS

To the OP, I think you are wrong. I am going to defend you.
:laugh:

First off, it took years to FORCE the civil rights act to actually be implemented. So, 50 years is a bit too generous.

Just because black families tend to co-habitate, rather than marry, at at higher rate, does not mean black fathers are not around. I fight for the rights of black fathers all the freaking time. I don't see the black fathers walking away from their children at a rate different than that of any other racial group. Let's cut the bullshit. Maybe 20 years ago there was some sort of trend. I don't see it now, and the numbers prove it.

As much as we all hate Affirmative Action, nothing has done more to advance and bring black folks forward into the middle class. I know it feels unfair to white folks and some people have been forced to miss a few opportunities, but what else are we supposed to do? If others have a better way to get the ball rolling, I am all ears.

So, there. Your OP is WRONG!!!
:laughing0301:

View attachment 273095

True. For example Kentucky gets more federal tax dollars than MD does but after decades white kentucky mother fuckers are poorer than ever. And no one is investing in those red neck areas of the country either. The only difference is those poor whites aren't crying racism.

But, what we need to do is cut Kentucky idiots off of the federal tit too. They vote for less government not actually realizing how much government is keeping them afloat.

You may find this interesting to know that Maryland is number 8 on the list of how much they pay into the federal system. Kentucky gets more than it pays in. So maybe, just maybe, those white parts of the country need to stop taking from the shit holes like NY and Maryland.

Which States Pay the Most Federal Taxes?
Oh good god do you robots never get tired of the same charts?
But ok. Cut them off. Funny thing is California New York and you will scream cry moan and suck your thumb. I’ve already seen it.
You live a lie. And you never get tired of excusing it. It shows lack of character.
But we can work together. You put pressure on your congressman to end handouts. I’ll do the same.

Forum List

Back