I wont vote for a guy that stabs his friends and hammers his poor mom!!

Here you go Sky-L:

That's a little different.

Rose asked what we would do if they violated our no fly zone and Carson replied that they would have a conversation with Russia.

When Rose asked him about Russia creating a no fly zone over Syria as they were invited by the government, despite the US wanting its own no-fly zone over the country...

.....then Carson said 'then it would be a battle royale'.

That is naive. But not wildly stupid like going to war with Russia over their planes in a no-fly zone.

Here you go Sky-L:

Rose asked what we would do if they violated our no fly zone and Carson replied that they would have a conversation with Russia.

When Rose asked him about Russia creating a no fly zone over Syria as they were invited by the government, despite the US wanting its own no-fly zone over the country...

That is naive. But not wildly stupid like going to war with Russia over their planes in a no-fly zone.

Whatever way you want to spin it, he knows jack-shit about geo-politics! In fact anyone who supports a US no fly-zone five years into the Syrian Civil War debacle, is a day late and a dime short.

Here you go Sky-L:

Whatever way you want to spin it, he knows jack-shit about geo-politics!

Oh, that's obvious. But having a conversation with Russia in response to their planes flying in our no-fly zone was far more reasonable than what you initially described.

Calling Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard, Dr. Carson............for duty and humanity!

Ben Carson is a surgeon, not a street thug. Wtf is wrong with you?
Ben Carson actually claimed this and is now pissed that media cannot confirm it. The man is a loser.

Not a loser, he's leading the polls and he is a successful Neurosurgeon, whereas YOU for instance, are nothing.
Good...I would like to see the GOP nominate Carson. Think it will happen?

No chance. He is a placeholder for the establishment. How do i know, because Fox was estatic at his rise in the polls because they despise Trump.

Yes it does depend on the poll. The important thing is it's a lie and people know it is.
What is a lie?

Have you not been paying attention?

Ben Carson actually claimed this and is now pissed that media cannot confirm it. The man is a loser.

Not a loser, he's leading the polls and he is a successful Neurosurgeon, whereas YOU for instance, are nothing.

Idk, I will vote for Cruz in the primary but I'd be happy with Carson.

No chance. He is a placeholder for the establishment. How do i know, because Fox was estatic at his rise in the polls because they despise Trump.

Ha ha. Trump will never have any
more support than he already has. He can't win the primary. He has no chance.

No to Carson!!

He didn't actually stab his friend, the belt was in the way and he never actually struck his mother with a hammer.

just thought you should know, everyone else does.

As I recall you'll vote for Hillary, a proven and consistent liar, you rationalize that by saying all my politicians lie and you identify with them. I see what you mean now.

Oh well, that changes everything. It doesn't matter that he tried to stab a friend and hit his mother with a hammer...he missed. He's not just a violent psychopath...he's really bad at it. :lol:

Forum List

Back