I wont vote for a guy that stabs his friends and hammers his poor mom!!

My mother was a horrible person. She beat us and abused us and fucked my sister and I up mentally and physically. Well, until I got taller than her and the last time she tried to punch me, I said "not a good idea, Ma. You are done using me as a punching bag" as I towered over her.
But I would never have taken a hammer to her. Or threatened her with one.

Carson is mentally disturbed.

No to Carson!!
He a feral black, what do you expect?
Has nothing to do with his race. We can't forget he is a respected brain surgeon. Why did he bring all of these things up?
So you'll think he was saved by Jesus.
it doesn't matter who he was saved by. He got out of his troubled childhood .

snip:
Ben Carson overcame his troubled youth in inner-city Detroit to become a gifted neurosurgeon famous for his work separating conjoined twins.

Synopsis
Ben Carson was born in Detroit, Michigan, on September 18, 1951. His mother, though undereducated herself, pushed her sons to read and to believe in themselves. Carson went from being a poor student to receiving honors and he eventually attended medical school. As a doctor, he became the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital at age 33, and became famous for his ground-breaking work separating conjoined twins.
http://www.biography.com/people/ben-carson-475422#synopsis

too bad your dear leader can't claim anything as accomplished. and you all still voted for him
and really some of you people/left/democrat voters could do well by being saved, nasty people AND all over Politics

come on folks. this is being overblown and pushed by the left leaning Lamestream media and their leftwing hates sites on the Internet.

usually they praised people who overcame their troubled childhoods to make something of themselves: like a Brain surgeon.

the less they have to talk about the Corrupted Hillary and the 100 year old Bernie they will dig up any CRAP they can whip up.

YOU think they will write how Hillary wrote a paper in college on the RADICAL Saul Alinsky? or find something from Bernies childhood? seriously.

and I'm no fan of Mr.Carson, but don't let this media and the left DISTRACT off the important stuff ahead. kicking out the Democrats from control of this government in 2016

No to Carson!!

tumblr_inline_nee5ad0dGa1rgkkuy.gif

Trump made a good point about this speculating Carson woulda had to have gone on medication to overcome this kind of rage problem. I agree. And we should take a look at that REALLY closely. If he had psychiatric problems requiring medication that's relevant info for a Presidential candidate.

"I wont vote for a guy that stabs his friends and hammers his poor mom!!"

And one shouldn't vote for someone who lies about stabbing his friends and taking a hammer to his mother.

"I wont vote for a guy that stabs his friends and hammers his poor mom!!"

And one shouldn't vote for someone who lies about stabbing his friends and taking a hammer to his mother.

Prove he lied. The only liars we know for sure are Politico, the mainstream media, Obama, Hillary, and most of the Democrat Party.

Anyone else think that when Carson tries to fight back he literally sounds like he is whining? Dude pisses me off almost as much as the democrats do.

No to Carson!!

He didn't actually stab his friend, the belt was in the way and he never actually struck his mother with a hammer.

just thought you should know, everyone else does.

As I recall you'll vote for Hillary, a proven and consistent liar, you rationalize that by saying all my politicians lie and you identify with them. I see what you mean now.
Let's not forget she is behind the deport racism video having kids use profanity for political purpose. She needs to be investigated by dhs to make sure she isn't abusing her granddaughter.

Trump made a good point about this speculating Carson woulda had to have gone on medication to overcome this kind of rage problem. I agree. And we should take a look at that REALLY closely. If he had psychiatric problems requiring medication that's relevant info for a Presidential candidate.
Oh shut up, Obama abused cocaine and pot. But that was okay, your such a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back