I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

Arm the Saudis to the teeth and let them fight Iran. We can help by providing intelligence, etc.

The Saudis purchase more US made weaponry than any other nation on planet Earth, yet they cannot tame the Houthi; even while the Saudis continue to drop their illegal barrel bombs.

Isn't it great how The US Government coddles the Saudi Government after Saudi terrorists perpetrated 9/11?

Our own government is fucking US.

RW derps have been intent on a war with Iran ever since they hid Saddams WMD' s for him -

oh, wait ...............

:popcorn:

W and O were the neocons. Orange man just fired bolton.

Reagn let Iran kill 220 marines, what was he ?

Reagan didn't want war. He pulled out of Lebanon after that happened. Do you want orange man to war it up?

point being, RW dumbasses missed their chance at Iran in the 80's - as usual the stupid fk's wake up 40 years later and support war in Iran --

How can we fault Iran for wanting a nuke? They saw what we did to Iraq that had no means to defend themselves.

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
I want to hear more first

Hear more lies? Nothing but lies from the White House.
You may hate Trump, but he is still president. Be responsible and listen to what he tells you. I lived thru Kennedy telling us about the Cuban Missile Crisis, and that was based on lies, and then as now you need to know what is going on from the chief-not from the tabloids or opposition party.

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.

When are you heading down to the MEPS to sign up?

Never. What does that have to do with anything?

You said that you would support a war with Iran. GG simply asked when you were going to enlist. You said never.

You say that you support a war with Iran, yet you are unwilling to enlist and put your money where your mouth is.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?
A foreign government? NO...

....but for the last 3+years Democrats and snowflakes supported the Obama administration / Democrats attempting to do so....and still trying to do so....

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

Lets just ignore Iran and let them do whatever they want, despite the negative consequences it has on us is your plan. I would prefer Israel attacks Iran, which I think will happen, but we cannot let Iran continue to cause harm to the global economy and continue their terrorist activities.

Iran hasn’t done anything. They were, and still are In compliance with the nuclear agreement, even after tRump broke the agreement.

The only terrorists there now are Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US.

If you support another war in the Middle East you go fight it.

Arm the Saudis to the teeth and let them fight Iran. We can help by providing intelligence, etc.

The Saudis purchase more US made weaponry than any other nation on planet Earth, yet they cannot tame the Houthi; even while the Saudis continue to drop their illegal barrel bombs.

Isn't it great how The US Government coddles the Saudi Government after Saudi terrorists perpetrated 9/11?

Our own government is fucking US.

Well, I prefer cheaper gas to more expensive gas. If the Saudis will fight the Iranians then let them do it. Otherwise we may need to get involved.

You said that you would support a war with Iran. GG simply asked when you were going to enlist. You said never.

You say that you support a war with Iran, yet you are unwilling to enlist and put your money where your mouth is.
Snowflakes have been call I g for the US to surrender in our ECONOMIC war against Communist China just so they can go back to buying cheap Chinese crap while funding their military's rise to do.finance...

No way they would support an actual war with Obama's buddy, Iran.

How can we fault Iran for wanting a nuke? They saw what we did to Iraq that had no means to defend themselves.

Iran is a corrupt, criminal, evil, totalitarian regime. Iran needs regime change, although I'm not of the opinion we should go to war to make it happen.

On another note, where are our so-called NATO "allies" in all of this? MIA as usual? Does anyone other than the British ever actually do anything? Where is Merkel and Macron? Watching soccer with Putin again maybe?

Iran hasn’t done anything.

WTF?!?!

3 oil tankers seized...Swift Boat harassment and disruption of freedom of navigation through the Strait of Hormuz...an attack on Saudi oil production that effects a large number of countries and the global economy....

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Since Trump became President and backed out of the Iran nuclear agreement, Iran has started enriching uranium moving closer to nuclear weapons; The US, and many other countries, are closer to war with Iran that we have been since the 1980's.
Good job Trump and supporters.

If our petroleum companies stopped selling our crude to other countries, we'd probably be self sufficient, or could be with some refinery investment. Instead we have to send our boys to the Middle East to bleed for cheap gasoline AGAIN?
Saudi Arabia can handle itself. They've got weapons, they've got men. Let them do it! Why are even being the ones to egg this thing on by announcing the missiles came from Iran? In public?

No, I don't think we should get involved at all. Focus on our own self-sufficiency instead.

Attack Iran? Why?

No country has ever given us MORE reason to attack them. From their takeover of our Embassy in 1979, to the ensuing 40 years of direct and proxy terrorist attacks on American civilians and soldiers killing untold thousands, they have begged to be wiped out.

I have a personal belief that this may have been Bush's goal. We went into Iraq and Afghanistan. Look how that looks on a map:

Untitled.png

Its set for a classic pincer move. Invade from the east, from the west, support from NATO ally Turkey, logistic support from the Saudis. If Bush had not gotten politically bogged down in Iraq, this may well have been the complete game plan. All state sponsored terrorism would have been for the most part destroyed.

Attack Iran? Why?

Your ignorance is frightening

Last edited:

I can support and not enlist. You and him really have no sensible point to make. My tax dollars pay for the U.S. military and I’m a citizen of this country. My opinion is just as valid as anyone else’s.

On another note, where are our so-called NATO "allies" in all of this? MIA as usual? Does anyone other than the British ever actually do anything? Where is Merkel and Macron? Watching soccer with Putin again maybe?

NATO is scouring the rolls, and they can find no record of Saudi Arabia being a member.

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA, disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

Bush wanted to war with Iran. McCain wanted to war with Iran. And now Trump wants to war with Iran. Clinton and Obama didn't buy into starting another war especially when we still haven't won in Afganistan and Iraq.

Start another war? Are Americans this stupid?

Forum List

Back