I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA, disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

Go ahead and try....you could put all the nations on earth against the USA and they wouldn't stand a chance of invading

Good gawd this liberal "what if" scenarios are so damn pathetic

Isn’t that how we got Trump?

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
I'm sure Trump doesn't want to use military force, but Iran may leave him no choice. An increasing number of reports claim the cruise missiles and drones that attacked Saudi Arabia were launched from Iranian soil, and now Iran has seized another ship in the Gulf. If all of this is true, then Iran is sending a clear message that it will prevent by any means necessary other countries from selling oil if it can't. Iran must be made to pay a price for these actions. Since Iran destroyed a significant part of Saudi infrastructure and has damaged the global economy, it would be appropriate if a significant part of the Iranian infrastructure were destroyed, enough to bring its economy to ruin.
Let the Saudis handle their own affairs

We have sold them billions of dollars worth of military equipment. Let them use it.
Then you think FDR should have allowed the Europeans and Chinese to fight their own wars without US interference?

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
I'm sure Trump doesn't want to use military force, but Iran may leave him no choice. An increasing number of reports claim the cruise missiles and drones that attacked Saudi Arabia were launched from Iranian soil, and now Iran has seized another ship in the Gulf. If all of this is true, then Iran is sending a clear message that it will prevent by any means necessary other countries from selling oil if it can't. Iran must be made to pay a price for these actions. Since Iran destroyed a significant part of Saudi infrastructure and has damaged the global economy, it would be appropriate if a significant part of the Iranian infrastructure were destroyed, enough to bring its economy to ruin.

We have sold them billions of dollars worth of military equipment. Let them use it.
Then you think FDR should have allowed the Europeans and Chinese to fight their own wars without US interference?
I will wait until Iran bombs Pearl Harbor

Fuck attacking Iran

Let the Saudis do their own fighting
No US soldier should die on behalf of the Saudis

I’m not saying I disagree, but what Iran has done and is doing affects us all.

Last edited:

I will wait until Iran bombs Pearl Harbor
So then you condemn FDR's efforts to aid the Chinese and Europeans, especially the Brits, before Pearl Harbor?

If our petroleum companies stopped selling our crude to other countries, we'd probably be self sufficient, or could be with some refinery investment. Instead we have to send our boys to the Middle East to bleed for cheap gasoline AGAIN?
Saudi Arabia can handle itself. They've got weapons, they've got men. Let them do it! Why are even being the ones to egg this thing on by announcing the missiles came from Iran? In public?

No, I don't think we should get involved at all. Focus on our own self-sufficiency instead.
Fuck 'em, right snowflake?

Let the earth be consumed by darkness, the light of freedom snuffed out while we protect our own...which sounds a lot like the isolationist America-1st crap you Dems/snowflakes have been accusing Trump with...

Your foreign policoes, like your domestic policies and political views, seem to be based on hatred for Trump and ignorance, fluidly changing based on the moment and what benefits you / the anti-Trump agenda.

John F. Kennedy was the last Democrat who truly believed in freedom / democracy, understood the importance of standing with anyone who fought for it, and importance of standing with allies against the dark.

Your foreign policy resembles that of a lone wildebeast who does not recognize the importance of staying together so not to taken down alone....until too late.

Why is it liberals always stand up for Iran no matter how egregious their behavior is?

Why is it so called "small government" conservatives are always saber rattling to fight everyone else's wars for them with our bankrupt treasury and our human lives?

If our petroleum companies stopped selling our crude to other countries, we'd probably be self sufficient, or could be with some refinery investment. Instead we have to send our boys to the Middle East to bleed for cheap gasoline AGAIN?
Saudi Arabia can handle itself. They've got weapons, they've got men. Let them do it! Why are even being the ones to egg this thing on by announcing the missiles came from Iran? In public?

No, I don't think we should get involved at all. Focus on our own self-sufficiency instead.
So you think FDR made a mistake getting involved in European wars? Why not just let the Europeans slaughter each other? They had been doing it for centuries. Why send our boys to Europe to bleed and die because greedy Europeans can't live in peace with each other, right? 500,000 American soldiers died in Europe for nothing, right?

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA, disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.
that's irrelevant in today's situation

Fuck attacking Iran

So with that last line you agree that what's needed is a massive strike with tens of nukes dropped from (unmanned) (unwomaned)(untrannied) drones!

war--military strikes should be the last resort
....what is this ''enough reason'''?...lot's of wars have been started over lies/bullshit/etc

...JESUS F CHRIST!!---if military action IS necessary, election crap is NOT to be part of the equation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
.you need to read some military history
..and yes, I served 8 years

How can we fault Iran for wanting a nuke? They saw what we did to Iraq that had no means to defend themselves.

Iran is a corrupt, criminal, evil, totalitarian regime. Iran needs regime change, although I'm not of the opinion we should go to war to make it happen.
We differ from them in what way? Our president`s inner circle is in jail with more to follow.

So...you'd sign up.

When are you heading down to the MEPS to sign up?

Never. What does that have to do with anything?

You said that you would support a war with Iran. GG simply asked when you were going to enlist. You said never.

You say that you support a war with Iran, yet you are unwilling to enlist and put your money where your mouth is.

I can support and not enlist. You and him really have no sensible point to make. My tax dollars pay for the U.S. military and I’m a citizen of this country. My opinion is just as valid as anyone else’s.

Unlike you, I actually served in the US Navy for over 20 years, and was in 4 war zones. Interestingly enough, most people who have seen war tend to want to see a peaceful diplomatic solution be worked out over going to war.

Let Saudi Arabia attack Iran, with our implicit help. Let the Chinese, who it is said will be hurt the most by oil price hikes use some of their new power to straighten out the situation. We have sold the saudis all kinds of military hardware, let them use it. Trumps strategy of letting allies start earning their keep must move on.

No one gives trump the credit for getting more done with sanctions than with blood and treasure. Now the pacifist Dems are calling for military action because that is not what trump has done.

I want to hear more first

Hear more lies? Nothing but lies from the White House.
You may hate Trump, but he is still president. Be responsible and listen to what he tells you. I lived thru Kennedy telling us about the Cuban Missile Crisis, and that was based on lies, and then as now you need to know what is going on from the chief-not from the tabloids or opposition party.

From lying hypocrite POTUS? Absolutely.

Fuck attacking Iran

So with that last line you agree that what's needed is a massive strike with tens of nukes dropped from (unmanned) (unwomaned)(untrannied) drones!
Have difficulty with the English language?

Let Saudi Arabia attack Iran, with our implicit help. Let the Chinese, who it is said will be hurt the most by oil price hikes use some of their new power to straighten out the situation. We have sold the saudis all kinds of military hardware, let them use it. Trumps strategy of letting allies start earning their keep must move on.

No one gives trump the credit for getting more done with sanctions than with blood and treasure. Now the pacifist Dems are calling for military action because that is not what trump has done.
Love to see the Saudis actually fight their own battles

They sit back, start their shit and then expect the US to fight on their behalf

How can we fault Iran for wanting a nuke? They saw what we did to Iraq that had no means to defend themselves.

Iran is a corrupt, criminal, evil, totalitarian regime. Iran needs regime change, although I'm not of the opinion we should go to war to make it happen.

Correct. But going to war with Iran has a long term effect on economy world wide. Whole world will blame US. Iran is not weakling country like Iraq or Kuwait.
It will be a very big mistake for us to go to war with Iran.

Middle East populations hate us now the Asians are now start hating us because of retarded leadership.

On another note, where are our so-called NATO "allies" in all of this? MIA as usual? Does anyone other than the British ever actually do anything? Where is Merkel and Macron? Watching soccer with Putin again maybe?

Dude.... Please understand what NATOs principles and goals.

Is a NATO members being attacked?

So far only this bulshit POTUS are doing the talking for Saudi. Why not let the Saudi take care their own business?

Let me guess. You are a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back