I would support the U.S. if we attacked Iran

Why is it liberals always stand up for Iran no matter how egregious their behavior is?
Who's standing up for Iran? Name names.

Half of you libs on this board stand up for Iran every time their actions are called into question. They say things like Iran never attacks anyone. They tell us it’s America’s fault. They scream false flags. To you people Iran can do no harm.

Maybe the point is that Iran has every reason not to trust or believe America. Its so damn funny how we can fuck over a country and then we act indignant because they're pissed at us and hate us.

Iran should not be trusted but neither should America. We've proven it time after time that we are not the good guys in many instances. We just pretend we support equal rights.

You 'would' support a US attack on Iran?
It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA, disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.

Bush wanted to war with Iran. McCain wanted to war with Iran. And now Trump wants to war with Iran. Clinton and Obama didn't buy into starting another war especially when we still haven't won in Afganistan and Iraq.

Start another war? Are Americans this stupid?

the majority of Americans are sheep that will follow their shepherd ......... good, or bad ................ mostly baaaaaad ..........

It already occurred, in 1953. The US, via the CIA, disposed the Iranian government with a military coup, and put in place a US puppet government. The US also trained the Iranian SAVAK that tortured thousands & killed many.

Would Americans support a foreign government coming to the US & perpetrating a military coup to replace our government?

All of the US meddling in Iranian affairs has been nothing more than a constant, decades long attack on Iran by the US.

Now we want more attacks on Iran? Maybe we could try fixing our own problems here in our own backyard.
We will. Carpet bombing them would fix a problem with oil reserves, bomb them now.

so, your answer to 'fixing' everything is just bomb the shit out of it? Great .........

How do we fix Washington DC? We just bomb the shit outta it?

Go ahead and try....you could put all the nations on earth against the USA and they wouldn't stand a chance of invading

Good gawd this liberal "what if" scenarios are so damn pathetic

sorry; I'm not a liberal but thanks for playin' ...........

that's irrelevant in today's situation

No; it is not

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
We and our allies had a peace deal with Iran.
Trump, owned by Sunni Saudis, unilaterally decided to break it and turn the screws.

Well guess what, Iran isn't knuckling under, they're costing us a low grade slow-mo War instead.

`
`

Last edited:
A lot of opinions devoid of any actual knowledge. All we really know is propaganda. If my vote counts, I vote no to war.

We will. Carpet bombing them would fix a problem with oil reserves, bomb them now.

so, your answer to 'fixing' everything is just bomb the shit out of it? Great .........

How do we fix Washington DC? We just bomb the shit outta it?
NO we fix DC by getting rid of garbage like you and the rest of the progressive scum.

On another note, where are our so-called NATO "allies" in all of this? MIA as usual? Does anyone other than the British ever actually do anything? Where is Merkel and Macron? Watching soccer with Putin again maybe?

Dude.... Please understand what NATOs principles and goals.

Is a NATO members being attacked?

So far only this bulshit POTUS are doing the talking for Saudi. Why not let the Saudi take care their own business?

Let me guess. You are a Trump supporter.

Let me guess; you stand with Iran.

No dude. I’m just explaining how, what and why are NATO rules of engagement. Which has nothing to do with with Iran or Saudi.

You are a Trump supporter. Very poorly informed.

Iran hasn’t done anything.

WTF?!?!

3 oil tankers seized...Swift Boat harassment and disruption of freedom of navigation through the Strait of Hormuz...an attack on Saudi oil production that effects a large number of countries and the global economy....

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

That specific part of middle east was stable till your orange clown start choking Iran with sanctions and pulled out from nuclear agreements.

If you are Iran. What do you think you should do?

The whole world will blame Trump (and his supporters) and will be held accountable if a war with Iran starts today.

I’m not suggesting we do attack Iran, and I hope we can avoid military conflict, but they have given us enough reason to crack some heads. Iran’s behavior will only get worse. The thing is I don’t feel Trump will call for military strikes in his first term at least because I get the feeling he thinks a military conflict will hurt his chances to be re-elected.
I want to hear more first

Hear more lies? Nothing but lies from the White House.
You may hate Trump, but he is still president. Be responsible and listen to what he tells you. I lived thru Kennedy telling us about the Cuban Missile Crisis, and that was based on lies, and then as now you need to know what is going on from the chief-not from the tabloids or opposition party.

How was the Cuban Missile Crisis based on lies? Do tell!

If our petroleum companies stopped selling our crude to other countries, we'd probably be self sufficient, or could be with some refinery investment. Instead we have to send our boys to the Middle East to bleed for cheap gasoline AGAIN?
Saudi Arabia can handle itself. They've got weapons, they've got men. Let them do it! Why are even being the ones to egg this thing on by announcing the missiles came from Iran? In public?

No, I don't think we should get involved at all. Focus on our own self-sufficiency instead.

What do you mean "our" petroleum companies? They do not really exist except in your undereducated mind.

What are you planning to carpet bomb them with? Do you have any idea how few conventional bombers like the B-52 and B-1 that we have left?

When are you heading down to the MEPS to sign up?

Never. What does that have to do with anything?

You said that you would support a war with Iran. GG simply asked when you were going to enlist. You said never.

You say that you support a war with Iran, yet you are unwilling to enlist and put your money where your mouth is.

I can support and not enlist. You and him really have no sensible point to make. My tax dollars pay for the U.S. military and I’m a citizen of this country. My opinion is just as valid as anyone else’s.

Unlike you, I actually served in the US Navy for over 20 years, and was in 4 war zones. Interestingly enough, most people who have seen war tend to want to see a peaceful diplomatic solution be worked out over going to war.

Oh, come on! You were a titless WAVE! The most dangerous thing you ever did while deployed was shave your pubic hair for your boyfriend.

Forum List

Back