I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:
Of course you would support her, she's an Islamist and Muslims are obligated to support their own kind versus the infidels. Once Muslims gain enough seats in politics to be a majority and change laws, any nation they are in becomes run by Sharia Law and "non-believers" are never allowed to rule again. You, Ilhan Omar and other Islamists are the enemy of all non-Muslim nations and any Muslim nation that is perceived as not Muslim (i.e., Shiite vs Sunni).
So, Sunni Man responds to the message as...funny. There's nothing funny about Islam. Above all other religions on the face of the earth, Islam's tenets are the most violent and violence is preached as deity promoted against all who don't either convert, submit, or refuse to live by it. One just has to look across its history, both past and....present (Thailand, US, England, France, Spain, Russia, Kenya, Israel, Lebanon, India, China, on and on, and on, and on).

Looks like you just made the watch list.
I can assure you that if you are a muslim and attend services at the mosque. You are already on a watch list. Which doesn't bother me because I don't break the law. ... :cool:
Anyone who supports that terrorist belongs on a watch list.
Go ahead and hate Israel all you want. You support her and you hate the US.

There are many people in America who are single issue voters.

People who will only vote for a candidate if they are pro abortion or anti abortion, regardless of their stance on other issues.

So my support for Rep. Omar if I lived in her district because of her public stance on Israel isn't that usual.

But I still totally disagree with her on most everything else. ... :cool:

Did she really refer to our closest ally in the Middle East as a "terrorist state"? That should be grounds for impeachment if not charges of treason.
Please explain how making a derogatory statement about a foreign country is considered treason? ... :dunno:

It’s not treason, but it’s bad judgement. I’m not sure if Jerry Springer is still on, but I don’t need to watch a real life asshole disrespect her office and our country. She’s a fucking lunatic IMO, and another reason I vote R in any election. I don’t see her, or the rest of those twats representing anything I’m interested in backing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.
fyi The jews aren't a race.

But it's a fact that AIPAC has deep pockets and gives tons of money to politicians from both party's that unconditionally support Israel. .... :cool:

There are not? But yet you pray to the king of the Jews, along with the rest of your hypocrite friends. Huh...

You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%. I don’t blame you for being jealous.
I'm not jealous of Israel in the least. If they can improve some aspects of our technology, then more power to them.

Again, I am opposed to their powerful influence and manipulation of our politicians and the political system. ... :cool:
What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?
I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Its called brainwashing

It’s called being white trash, as you are proud of.

Its called brainwashing
In other words you are just a proud bigot, so there is really nothing to talk about.

What did I say that was "bigoted"? I'm allowed to not "support" (whatever that is supposed to mean) a foreign nation, arent I? Besides, I never even said I don't support it, thats just you reading into things because you're a hyper sensitive little baby.
You are, of course, allowed to support almost anything you want but when you try to explain away facts that don't suit you by saying people have been brainwashed who don't agree with you, you reveal you have no idea why yo believe as you do. Holding strong opinions that are not based on facts is a definition of bigotry.

I strongly do not give a fuck about Israel. I strongly resent that american white boys fight and die to "support" them and are called Nazis for asking why.
Exactly when did any non-Israeli ever die in battle for Israel?

According to Nazi propagandist they do all the time.

Forum List

Back