I wrote this almost two years ago about Trump

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
It still holds true today. I was even banned for it on one forum because I did not post a link to it. No link exists because I wrote it.

We don't know Donald Trump

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Bonus points

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Jennifer Lawrence says she will leave the country.
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

These attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.

Mike

It still holds true today. I was even banned for it on one forum because I did not post a link to it. No link exists because I wrote it.

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

These attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.

Mike
I went to the Trump Hotel in Washington DC for a brunch with my family. Everyone loved the experience. When you see what goes into the property of Donald J. Trump, the man behind the scene is a genius...

• Banned
And now the lowest tax rate since the 30's. Good deal two ways, it helps small business and big business and it gives libtards strokes.

And now the lowest tax rate since the 30's. Good deal two ways, it helps small business and big business and it gives libtards strokes.

Like in 8 years middle income will pay higher taxes. I expected that people like you don’t understand or don’t want to understand the implications of this new Trump fraud tax plan.
Sure it saves me a lot of money and benefits me the most but if you are peasants you will pay more at the end.
Remember only 24% support Trump tax plan.

Give libtards strokes???? Are you saying that only republicans have business? And the democrats don’t have businesses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Mike

This is very funny. In short this dude created a lot of enemies, isolated us, made us look ignorant, racist. a total disgrace and laughing stock around the globe.

That shows how dumb, unfit and ignorant is this POTUS. The lousiest we’ve ever seen.
But I’m give him credits for emboldened the racist, bigots and hatred groups.

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Mike

This is very funny. In short this dude created a lot of enemies, isolated us, made us look ignorant, racist. a total disgrace and laughing stock around the globe.

That shows how dumb, unfit and ignorant is this POTUS. The lousiest we’ve ever seen.
You are a typical lying regressive media fed imbecile. And a coward.

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Mike

that describes every president we have had since reagan.lol

Mike the Tax reform act will harm everyone who has not or cannot flee the Blue Wall. Everybody who can afford to establish residence in a low SALT state is going to do so. Those who cannot are going to see their life savings destroyed. The blue wall exists because of the deductibility of SALT. Bankruptcy, perp walks and similar blue state problems await. But the idiots who believed the Ds are going to be ruined.

Yeah but this looks, walks and talks like partisan vengeance, which will create sympathy for the Dumber voters. Jailing all of the corrupt politicians for looting their states and doing so under RICO when the states they have looted go into bankruptcy and distributing their money to the poor so that they too can go to the low SALT states where the jobs will then be, is both necessary and useful to the low SALT states.

Tracking down all the money laundering of the past 30-60 years is going to be a bitch. And there are many political dynasties that have been stealing in the Blue states for more than a century such as JFK's maternal granddad, who won at least one election from jail where he was doing time for corruption.

Then there are all of the retirees in FL and AZ who do not have Social Security because they were teachers, janitors and whatnot for the state and the state opted out of Social Security.

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Mike

Really? I know truth hurts.

All I told are true and facts.

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Mike

All you know is to think what they tell you to and parrot talking points.

Proof positive: You use a phone to post on the internet.

Excellent OP, Mike! :2up:

Last edited:
Having been around for almost 70 years I have seen some very shady people and rumpy is the best charlatan to come along since Ray Goon. Those who crow now will be the biggest crybabies when the economy falls.

Like in 8 years middle income will pay higher taxes. I expected that people like you don’t understand or don’t want to understand the implications of this new Trump fraud tax plan.
Sure it saves me a lot of money and benefits me the most but if you are peasants you will pay more at the end.

Give libtards strokes???? Are you saying that only republicans have business? And the democrats don’t have businesses?

We’ll be back to paying what we’ve been paying if congress doesn’t extend the cuts.
How does that make these cuts a bad thing?

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Mike

All you know is to think what they tell you to and parrot talking points.

Proof positive: You use a phone to post on the internet.

Excellent OP, Mike! :2up:

Really? All what Mike posted is a total joke and belong in humor section. Very funny.

I understand truth hurts.

We’ll be back to paying what we’ve been paying if congress doesn’t extend the cuts.
How does that make these cuts a bad thing?

Cuts to support the rich? Excellent my friend.

Forum List

Back