ICE AGENTS should be stationed at All of The Polls

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.
Just buy a Border Patrol hat and stand outside a polling place and talk with your friends and works also. I tried it at a Home "Depot in Fla, and cleared about 22 of them from the entrance just getting out of the car. They did run just walked briskly away.
upload_2018-11-6_13-33-7.gif

Just buy a Border Patrol hat and stand outside a polling place and talk with your friends and works also. I tried it at a Home "Depot in Fla, and cleared about 22 of them from the entrance just getting out of the car. They did run just walked briskly away.View attachment 227159
Yes impersonate an officer of the law. All of you. Go do it, as publicly as you can.

Just buy a Border Patrol hat and stand outside a polling place and talk with your friends and works also. I tried it at a Home "Depot in Fla, and cleared about 22 of them from the entrance just getting out of the car. They did run just walked briskly away.View attachment 227159
Yes impersonate an officer of the law. All of you. Go do it, as publicly as you can.
Wow you have no sense of humor...he bought a hat.....do you know the meaning of impersonate?

Both of them have to impersonate somebody, because both of them are nobodies.

Both of them have to impersonate somebody, because both of them are nobodies.
Make that three now. I'm sure more will follow.

Wow you have no sense of humor...he bought a hat.....do you know the meaning of impersonate?
I like hats.

Me Gusta.....Oh who cares, I don't fucking speak Spanish.

Fuck Espanola

I like hats.

Me Gusta.....Oh who cares, I don't fucking speak Spanish.

Fuck Espanola
What did Spain do to you?

Shouldn’t you be standing guard at your voting precinct instead of posting here?

I would be standing guard at my polling station, but Judge Judy comes on in an hour and it’s much easier to blather on message boards instead.

Shouldn’t you be standing guard at your voting precinct instead of posting here?

I don't have to do my Volunteer Time Slot until 5. For now, I am volunteering to kick your ass with flawless logic.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

Forum List

Back