Idaho toddler shoots mother dead in Walmart store.

There's no such thing as a "responsible" gun owner. One horrible incident can change a life forever.

Toddler shoots kills mother inside Idaho Walmart Local News - Home

HAYDEN, Idaho -

2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday.

Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller told The Associated Press the woman was shopping with her son and three other children. Her family had come to the area to visit relatives, he said.

The woman, whose identity was not released, had a concealed weapons permit. Miller said the young boy was left in a shopping cart, reached into the victim's purse and grabbed a small caliber handgun, which discharged one time.
You're missing my point. I'm sure that up to the point this woman's toddler shot her brains out she cconsidered herself a responsible gun owner.
I'm sure all gun owners do. Until they fuck up.

Irresponsible homosexual rapes and murders Catholic woman.

See how that works Howey? The story you posted is tragic, and an accident. The gay man who murdered this woman though...how would you classify him?

Mary Stachowicz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
What's that got to do with guns?

Every bit as much as yours has to do with responsible gun owners.

There's no such thing as a "responsible" gun owner. One horrible incident can change a life forever.

HAYDEN, Idaho -

2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday.

Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller told The Associated Press the woman was shopping with her son and three other children. Her family had come to the area to visit relatives, he said.

The woman, whose identity was not released, had a concealed weapons permit. Miller said the young boy was left in a shopping cart, reached into the victim's purse and grabbed a small caliber handgun, which discharged one time.
You're missing my point. I'm sure that up to the point this woman's toddler shot her brains out she cconsidered herself a responsible gun owner.

See how that works Howey? The story you posted is tragic, and an accident. The gay man who murdered this woman though...how would you classify him?

No, your implication is that there is no such thing as a responsible gun owner, which is pure unadulterated horse manure. If we use your definition then there is no such thing as a responsible homosexual, or car driver, or chef, or whatever you decide you want to attack on any particular day. That's why your whole statement is a logic fail.

It is a cheap shot, taking advantage of a terrible accident to further your particular political goal. I can do the exact same thing whenever a gay person makes a mistake, or engages in unprotected sex etc. etc. etc.

It would be equally disgusting.

While I am pro gun, I am not pro concealed carry unless you have a job that requires it. Sad thing for these women. My advice is if you are too afraid to venture from your home with a gun, stay at home especially if you have children.

How about the job of surviving a violent criminal attack when the police aren't around....a violent rape....a violent robbery, beating or stabbing.....or a criminal with their own gun....that they stole or bought illegally.....your statement is just nonsense....you are saying that a woman should be raped rather than using a gun to stop it....that the people who were massacred in the Brown's chicken were better off dying than using a concealed gun to save their lives.....that the concealed carry gun owner who stopped the man from kicking a woman to death on the side of the road should have allowed him to continue......just nonsense.......

While I am pro gun, I am not pro concealed carry unless you have a job that requires it. Sad thing for these women. My advice is if you are too afraid to venture from your home with a gun, stay at home especially if you have children.

How about the job of surviving a violent criminal attack when the police aren't around....a violent rape....a violent robbery, beating or stabbing.....or a criminal with their own gun....that they stole or bought illegally.....your statement is just nonsense....you are saying that a woman should be raped rather than using a gun to stop it....that the people who were massacred in the Brown's chicken were better off dying than using a concealed gun to save their lives.....that the concealed carry gun owner who stopped the man from kicking a woman to death on the side of the road should have allowed him to continue......just nonsense.......
Surviving a violent attack is not a job. Living in fear has consequences. If you are afraid to venture out without a gun you need therapy. If you have that much fear you should live in a bubble.

HAYDEN, Idaho -

The Mom was an idiot who failed to follow a very basic set of safety rules.

I started to quote the OP but noticed this gem........

Gun rules? Set by who? :boohoo:

I've always been someone who stands for basic gun rules. But that won't happen unless we change the 2A in the correct process.

Today, as it stands, anyone with ZERO education can get a gun and if there is a current law against it it's actually a direct confrontation of the 2A. The stupidest and most irresponsible person on the planet can get a gun and not use common sense measures, there is no law on common sense ownership!

I'm WAY ahead of this Country on this topic. I want guns and RESPONSIBLE gun owners. But not everyone in America is responsible. Ready to open that can of worms or are you still happy with the 2A and scared to death about the "slippery slope"??

I'm a proud gun owner but notice the flaws of no actions taken to suggest some sort of responsible gun ownership. I'm not fighting against guns. My only fight on this topic is against idiots with guns. EVERYONE knows I'm correct. The debate on that line is what is the only question and the one no one will have in 2014..I suggest a test such as the hunter safety course and I'm attacked by self proclaimed Constitutional lovers that only read one part of it and don't recognize it CAN change.

The worst day in recent political History was when Fox News stated the "Left" was using the tragedy of Sandy Hook as an emotional reaction to push their agenda. The truth is, that mother was not a responsible gun owner and didn't need to be........2A Law..:deal:

HAYDEN, Idaho -

Howey,
I'm a responsible gun owner just like you are a responsible snake charmer.
We need to learn the other side and find a common ground, find a fix.

I fight for gay rights openly and it makes me very uncomfortable to do so.

HAYDEN, Idaho -

No, your implication is that there is no such thing as a responsible gun owner, which is pure unadulterated horse manure. If we use your definition then there is no such thing as a responsible homosexual, or car driver, or chef, or whatever you decide you want to attack on any particular day. That's why your whole statement is a logic fail.

It is a cheap shot, taking advantage of a terrible accident to further your particular political goal. I can do the exact same thing whenever a gay person makes a mistake, or engages in unprotected sex etc. etc. etc.

Westwall aren't you the one that stated on another forum that you aren't allowed to own a gun anymore?

A well organized militia being necessary, the two year old had every constitutional right to that gun.

^That's deep.

And it's 2014.

And it's "well regulated" ...............not organized...............organized is the secondary term of regulated.

Idiot mom. Now a dead idiot mom.

The Sandy Hook mom was an idiot gun owner mom not locking up a 100 round magazine and "gun". Does that make it an "Idiot School"?

I remember when we used guns to harvest food. Not for scared to death racist Americans sure Obama is a dictator.

Westwall aren't you the one that stated on another forum that you aren't allowed to own a gun anymore?

I'm on no other forums and I own plenty of firearms. I am also a gunsmith and once upon a time a friend of mine had a Title II manufacturing license and we used to make some pretty cool weapons for law enforcement. So no, I am fully allowed to own any darn thing I want to.

I'm on no other forums and I own plenty of firearms. I am also a gunsmith and once upon a time a friend of mine had a Title II manufacturing license and we used to make some pretty cool weapons for law enforcement. So no, I am fully allowed to own any darn thing I want to.

Well you have a clone Westwall.

He goes to every politically based forum and his/her only fixation is weapons. He/she is generally the first disposed argument knowing the least about the conversation. He/She even uses the same friends and avatar in other forums. Forgive me because I am bad at basic MATH and common sense. I seem to have mistaken you for someone acting just like you for years now.

:asshole:

Forum List

Back