IDF to Gaza: Knock, Knock, You're Dead Either Way

What Jews do best.

07GAZA-1-master675.jpg

"GAZA CITY — Four young Palestinian boys were killed Wednesday when two Israeli military strikes hit a jetty and beach where they were playing at the fishing port of Gaza City, an area that had been considered relatively safe from the intense Israeli bombing campaign of the past nine days.

"Israel’s military later acknowledged that it had struck the area. 'Based on preliminary results, the target of this strike was Hamas terrorist operatives,' the I.D.F. said in a statement. 'The reported civilian casualties from this strike are a tragic outcome.'”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/world/middleeast/gaza-strip-beach-explosion-kills-children.html?_r=0
Of course your friends in Gaza are so humanitarian and called for peace!
Israel made mistakes and I'm not referring to accidents but Israel always admit them, this was an accident - not a mistake.
And instead of posting the news like it really matters, how about you will study Arabic and go to Gaza educate kids that explosives are dangerous?

Hamas uses children to deliver explosives on occcasion, no boundaries in their wars. Fatah & Hamas fought each other with the same inhuman methods.

Who knows?
Are you confused about the number of civilians the Jews have killed in Gaza lately?

And sometimes the explosives detonate early, among their own.

Neither Hamas nor the explosives would even be in Gaza absent Israel's belligerent occupation. Are you honestly confused about the Zionist colonization of Palestine because they've never tried to hide it? Maybe you think Jews have a divine claim on Palestine? If so, how will you convince an equal number of Arabs currently living there to leave their homes and businesses?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neither Hamas nor the explosives would even be in Gaza absent Israel's belligerent occupation. Are you honestly confused about the Zionist colonization of Palestine because they've never tried to hide it? Maybe you think Jews have a divine claim on Palestine? If so, how will you convince an equal number of Arabs currently living there to leave their homes and businesses?

So you support the violence Hamas uses against entire population? how about Israel just kill them all? "eye for an eye"

The many nations and empires that have been on what Palestinians claim as "their" land*, are known to have rid themselves of Palestinian brutal ways by expulsion, and killing.

* Palestinian claims to land vary from era to era. They are consistant in their INCONSISTANCY.

So you support the violence Hamas uses against entire population? how about Israel just kill them all? "eye for an eye"
No, I don't support the terrorism displayed by either side, but I see one side resisting an illegal occupation and the other side imposing one.

"GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- When their next-door neighbors received a 'warning call' from Israel to evacuate a home in Jabaliya refugee camp, Yousef Qandil and his son Anas fled their property, fearing that they could be killed or injured by shrapnel.

"Both men took refuge under a tree near the site, awaiting the imminent airstrike which they expected to hit the house, or neighboring properties..."

"Moments later, both Yousef and Anas were killed in an airstrike that targeted a group of Gazans sheltering under a tree for protection.

"Neither their neighbors' home, nor theirs, was hit.

"'Anas was a high school student and Yousef was a tailor. What threat or danger were they to Israel sitting under a tree?' Yousef's brother told Ma'an."

Family who fled after 'warning call' killed outside home | Maan News Agency

Some Jews have such a great sense of humor.
Tell the victims to leave their house and then kill the victims, leaving the house untouched.
Maybe some nice Jewish family will move in someday?

So, are you saying the Israelis purposefully did their "knock" as they have been since 2006, knew the occupants would flee to under the tree and the Israelis after doing their warning, hit the tree on purpose? Why would they have bothered with their warning knock on the roof then?

No, I don't support the terrorism displayed by either side, but I see one side resisting an illegal occupation and the other side imposing one.
So how about you consider another option, where violence is not necessary, and you just negotiate peacefully like when Israel negotiated with Egypt and Jordan and even Lebanon? I mean, you evoke violence, so dissing one side wasn't a working solution so far don't you agree?

Now you probably Google up some new stuff that's wrong with Israel, or maybe you check the news, thing is very simple - Israel called a humanitarian truce, Hamas sworn death to Israel.

Once again.. THere is no occupation of Gaza.. It has been an independent govt for some time now.. One that has gone to war with OTHER PALESTINIANS in the West Bank..

There is a blockade because the ELECTED GOVT of Gaza is a terrorist organization..
No illegal occupation of Gaza and a blockade that is duly justified and humane.. There is no desire to govern in Gaza, no desire to build infrastructure. No desire even to provide a fair system of laws and justice for it own citizens. The victims are the occupants of this terror cartel..

LMAO....evidently, support of the subhumans in Gaza comes only from the fringe left k00ks!!! Nobody cares about these mofu's >>>

14% assholes!!!!!!!!!

As Mideast Violence Continues, a Wide Partisan Gap in Israel-Palestinian Sympathies | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

So obviously......this thread is populated by anti-Semites and/or the clueless.

Heard the Israeli's told the people of Gaza to get the fuck out in the next 48 hours.........shit, gonna be lots of nut sacks fried off over there real soon!!!

Last edited:
LMAO....evidently, support of the subhumans in Gaza comes only from the fringe left k00ks!!! Nobody cares about these mofu's >>>

14% assholes!!!!!!!!!

As Mideast Violence Continues, a Wide Partisan Gap in Israel-Palestinian Sympathies | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Heard the Israeli's told the people of Gaza to get the fuck out in the next 48 hours.........shit, gonna be lots of nut sacks fried off over there real soon!!!

Leftist collegiate American education fails again.. They had a good 20 yr run at anti-Jewish, anti-Israel indoctrination and lost... The realities of propaganda as silly as this OP seem to wake up even the most brain-washed and rinsed with heavy student loan debt.

I think most people understand that the conflict in the Middle East would go on without ANY existence of a Jewish State in their midst.. I DO CARE about the Palestinians. And the "occupation" needs a solution. But that solution lies in less of THIS fictional OP stuff and more discussion about LEADERSHIP and GOALS for the Pali people...

I always hear people defend the rockets from Palestine saying... The wall! The siege! the blockade! It's oppressive! What do your expect??

But it was due to rockets, suicide bombers, etc that those things now exist, no?
You can't blame the results of your actions as the cause of your actions.

14% s0n

What the fuck memo do you miss along the way that leads you to swallow the vision of the anointed hook, line and stinker? I was high in some college classes too but along the way realized that my ass was getting brainwashed. Did the whole Marx/Engels Reader too.......cover to cover........multiple times. Compelling beyond words but shit, you eventually realize its all a load of shit because they never write about the application of the economics. Hobbes.......Sir Thomas Moore......et. al.........all the uptopian assholes end up schooling themselves. Fringe world views are gay........they only get attention because they are fringe.:gay: Assholes like you decided along the way that the only way you were ever going to not be irrelevant was to embrace fucked up far left fringe views. You're a social oddball s0n and you know it too.

Israel lives smack dab in the middle of Neanderthal subhumans that decided on the cesspool option over 700 years ago.........zero contributions to the world in almost 800 years.:eek::eek: Stuck in the middle ages, they will continue to get their populations assess bombed off.:blowup:

14% assholes!!!!!!!!!

Bet you can't wait for that, Rambo?
Your link's as useless as you are

"Currently, 51% of Americans say that in the dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, they sympathize more with Israel. Just 14% sympathize more with the Palestinians, while 15% volunteer that they sympathize with neither side and 3% sympathize with both."

51% of Mushrooms sympathize with Israel, and that proves what exactly, that belligerent occupation stimulates arms sales in the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World?

14% assholes!!!!!!!!!

Bet you can't wait for that, Rambo?
Your link's as useless as you are

"Currently, 51% of Americans say that in the dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, they sympathize more with Israel. Just 14% sympathize more with the Palestinians, while 15% volunteer that they sympathize with neither side and 3% sympathize with both."

51% of Mushrooms sympathize with Israel, and that proves what exactly, that belligerent occupation stimulates arms sales in the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World?
Lets analyze it backward, how many support Hamas policy in the US? 14% knuckleheads :cuckoo:

CaféAuLait;9455090 said:
"GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- When their next-door neighbors received a 'warning call' from Israel to evacuate a home in Jabaliya refugee camp, Yousef Qandil and his son Anas fled their property, fearing that they could be killed or injured by shrapnel.

"Both men took refuge under a tree near the site, awaiting the imminent airstrike which they expected to hit the house, or neighboring properties..."

"Moments later, both Yousef and Anas were killed in an airstrike that targeted a group of Gazans sheltering under a tree for protection.

"Neither their neighbors' home, nor theirs, was hit.

"'Anas was a high school student and Yousef was a tailor. What threat or danger were they to Israel sitting under a tree?' Yousef's brother told Ma'an."

Some Jews have such a great sense of humor.
Tell the victims to leave their house and then kill the victims, leaving the house untouched.
Maybe some nice Jewish family will move in someday?

So, are you saying the Israelis purposefully did their "knock" as they have been since 2006, knew the occupants would flee to under the tree and the Israelis after doing their warning, hit the tree on purpose? Why would they have bothered with their warning knock on the roof then?
Are you saying terrorism requires reason?

"Israel's military has been using a 'knock on the roof' procedure while targeting sites in Gaza, usually involving firing a small missile at the house it aims to hit, or calling the family and instructing them to leave the house.

"On July 8, eight members of the al-Kaware family were killed after forming a human shield to protect their home.

"Witnesses said an Israeli drone fired a warning flare, prompting relatives and neighbors to gather at the house as a human shield and that, shortly afterwards, an F-16 warplane fired a missile that leveled the building.

"Six children were killed in the attack."

Maybe there were more kids under the tree?

So how about you consider another option, where violence is not necessary, and you just negotiate peacefully like when Israel negotiated with Egypt and Jordan and even Lebanon? I mean, you evoke violence, so dissing one side wasn't a working solution so far don't you agree?
Sure.
Why don't you tell the heroic Jews to stop shelling children on Gaza beaches?
How does one negotiate with baby killers?:eusa_silenced:

Sure.
Why don't you tell the heroic Jews to stop shelling children on Gaza beaches?
How does one negotiate with baby killers?:eusa_silenced:

Just as I said, Eye for an eye.
Out of 1800 assaults ONLY 200 casualties, stop dissing IDF - Your freedom fighters ain't better humanitarian but you still justify them.

Forum List

Back