If a fetus is a child, does that mean men should be legally required to assist a woman during her pregnancy?

Makes sense to me.

Financial and physical assistance.

You meant this as an instance of trolling/baiting, but I happen to agree with it, in seriousness.

As far as I am concerned, a man who impregnates a woman is responsible for her and for her their child, from that moment onward.

You meant this as trolling/baiting, which only goes to show how little regard you have for basic ethics and responsibility.

Ummmmmmm, it's called marriage. You know, you meet someone of the opposite sex, you fall in love, get married, have sex, and then have a baby.

1657485811195.png

You meant this as an instance of trolling/baiting, but I happen to agree with it, in seriousness.

As far as I am concerned, a man who impregnates a woman is responsible for her and for her their child, from that moment onward.

You meant this as trolling/baiting, which only goes to show how little regard you have for basic ethics and responsibility.
Not trolling at all...all part of the "person-hood begins at con-ception" package.

He's falling for the liberal idea that men are a bunch of assholes who get girls pregnant and then don't support them or the baby, while also attending anti-abortion rallies.

In truth, many men - especially college age men - are assholes who get women pregnant and then pressure them to have an abortion, to avoid responsibility. Pressure from partners is by far the leading reason women give for seeking abortions.

He's falling for the liberal idea that men are a :heehee: bunch of assholes who get girls pregnant and then don't support them or the baby, while also attending anti-abortion rallies.

In truth, many men - especially college age men - are assholes who get women pregnant and then pressure them to have an abortion, to avoid responsibility. Pressure from partners is by far the leading reason women give for seeking abortions.
Do tell...

Forum List

Back