If a fetus is a child, does that mean men should be legally required to assist a woman during her pregnancy?

Are you suggesting that is the only way pregnancy happens or are you suggesting marriage is the only this would work?

Either one is dumb.

If it’s the latter, that definitely shows how selective conservatives are about “personal responsibility”. Talk about pathetic.
I'm suggesting that part of the problem is too many no family units and democrats encourage people not to be family units.

Makes sense to me.

Financial and physical assistance.

If women are going to say "my body my choice" then their body is also their responsibility.

The woman chose to have unprotected sex, or even have sex knowing there is a chance birth control measures could fail. Unless they had sex with the understanding if she gets pregnant he would help her then no, he shouldn't be obligated to offer assistance. Every woman knows there is knows what pregnancy is and what causes it, she chose to run that risk with her own body. Even if she jumped on a dick with no condom, it was still her choice.

If women are going to say "my body my choice" then their body is also their responsibility.

The woman chose to have unprotected sex, or even have sex knowing there is a chance birth control measures could fail. Unless they had sex with the understanding if she gets pregnant he would help her then no, he shouldn't be obligated to offer assistance. Every woman knows there is knows what pregnancy is and what causes it, she chose to run that risk with her own body. Even if she jumped on a dick with no condom, it was still her choice.
So you’re saying the guy has no responsibility in this situation? How fucking stupid are you?

What they don't realize is, children are a blessing and a joy to have.

Having children is very enjoyable. Today we are not teaching that as a society, we're teaching that kids are a burden.
But cost must be FIRST and FOREMOST and if it's a stretch at all, then no kids. Doesn't hurt the nation.

Makes sense to me.

Financial and physical assistance.
If we lived in an ideal world there would be no need to legally force a man to take responsibility for his child. But here's the thing, we don't live in an ideal world. There are men who impregnate multiple women who take no responsibility at all. Good luck getting them to take a DNA test.

So you’re saying the guy has no responsibility in this situation? How fucking stupid are you?

Their body, their choice, their responsibility.

They made the choice to have sex knowing they could get pregnant. How is that anyone else's fault? If they don't want to get pregnant they need to make sure they use spermicide and the guy is wearing a condom, or any other number of choices. Including not having sex with someone they don't want to have kids with. They aren't required to jump on every dick they come across.

I'm 47 and said I never wanted kids. Had sex with my fair share of women and never got one pregnant because I was being cautious and responsible and I passed on opportunities where it wasn't safe sex.

If they want full control of their bodies and the choices they make them it stands to reason they should also be in full control of mistakes they make correct?

Their body, their choice, their responsibility.

They made the choice to have sex knowing they could get pregnant. How is that anyone else's fault? If they don't want to get pregnant they need to make sure they use spermicide and the guy is wearing a condom, or any other number of choices. Including not having sex with someone they don't want to have kids with. They aren't required to jump on every dick they come across.

I'm 47 and said I never wanted kids. Had sex with my fair share of women and never got one pregnant because I was being cautious and responsible and I passed on opportunities where it wasn't safe sex.

If they want full control of their bodies and the choices they make them it stands to reason they should also be in full control of mistakes they make correct?
How fucking stupid are you? Why would you pretend the man shouldn’t be involved in any sense? She made the mistake, idiot, but obviously the man did too.

Being an intelligent adult is the realization to never vote Republican.
No.....an intelligent adult never would vote Democrat considering the fact that they are causing massive inflation, causing crime to spike in over 200 cities across the country, and believe in a two-tiered justice system that rewards criminals while punishing people who follow the law.

And I would think that any time you drive up to the gas pump you'd know that Biden caused the price to double before Ukraine started, not some Russian dictator.

But being Democrat means being stupid and gullible...because 9 times out of 10 the only people that don't know who the Speaker of the House is seems to vote Democrat.

How fucking stupid are you? Why would you pretend the man shouldn’t be involved in any sense? She made the mistake, idiot, but obviously the man did too.

The one who is most at risk should be the most cautious one.

Again if women want to say "my body my choice" then they should also be responsible for the decisions they make. If you do something risky then when things go south you have no one to blame but yourself.

That's twice you decided to hurl insults and curse at me. A man who results to that is someone with nothing of value to say and isn't interested in conversation. So I'll consider our exchange at an end.

The one who is most at risk should be the most cautious one.

Again if women want to say "my body my choice" then they should also be responsible for the decisions they make. If you do something risky then when things go south you have no one to blame but yourself.

That's twice you decided to hurl insults and curse at me. A man who results to that is someone with nothing of value to say and isn't interested in conversation. So I'll consider our exchange at an end.
You’re no man if you think men have no personal responsibility when it comes to women getting pregnant.

You’re no man if you think men have no personal responsibility when it comes to women getting pregnant.
Women have the primary responsibility.
That is if you can define what a woman is.
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back