If a fetus is a child, does that mean men should be legally required to assist a woman during her pregnancy?

What's your point?
Are you trying to piss off black men?
F**king racist!!
Winner.jpg

Marriage is becoming less and less emphasized. Capitalism is all about making the dollar and nothing else. Don't complain when birth rates drop more and more. People want to enjoy life. Cannot blame them.

What they don't realize is, children are a blessing and a joy to have.

Having children is very enjoyable. Today we are not teaching that as a society, we're teaching that kids are a burden.

If a woman has at least 3 ways to walk away from the responsibility of a decsion they've come to regret...
Should a man have at least one..?

Asking for a friend....
It’s not about either one. All that actually matters is the future kid. You cons need to stop talking about personal responsibility. You’re morons.

BECAUSE BillyZERO, it is best for the child, the mother, and even the guy that did the impregnating. It just might mature him....it might make him into the man that he was supposed to be!! and it is good for society and the country. and both families too.
Well except that marriage is a choice. Making it a legal requirement for any reason is fucking stupid.

Well except that marriage is a choice. Making it a legal requirement for any reason is fucking stupid.
who said it be a requirement,, and whos to say the government has to be involved in it,,

I know several married people that the government is not involved,,

billy000 said:
lWell except that marriage is a choice. Making it a legal requirement for any reason is fucking stupid.

like letting your baby live is a choice? or should be one of those choices in PROchoice but it isn't.

That’s bullshit. This thread is full of morons who are requiring that they be married.

The hard and undeniable truth is that the best environment in which to raise a child is in a family formed by the marriage between the father and the mother of that child. This structure has been the basis of every successful society in all of human history; and whoever any society has deviated very far from this model, including our own society, this deviation has produced bad results.

The hard and undeniable truth is that the best environment in which to raise a child is in a family formed by the marriage between the father and the mother of that child. This structure has been the basis of every successful society in all of human history; and whoever any society has deviated very far from this model, including our own society, this deviation has produced bad results.
Oh so like them you are a hypocrite about personal responsibility because you’re a pussy. Obviously making this only about marriage would be stupid since obviously kids are born out of wedlock.

His perception appears to be badly skewed. Since conservatives by and large aren’t the screw ‘em and leave ‘em types, it seems like he is unaware of how he is actually lecturing irresponsible liberals. But I repeat myself.

Fuck your fictional “God”.

You'll have the chance, one day, to stand before Him, and tell Him that to His face.

I wonder if it's possible that I'll get to see it. That would surely be very amusing to see. I wonder if He will be amused. Probably not.

You'll have the chance, one day, to stand before Him, and tell Him that to His face.

I wonder if it's possible that I'll get to see it. That would surely be very amusing to see. I wonder if He will be amused. Probably not.
Lol I have to say it’s pretty dumb to assume that this fictional god would give you special privileges.

Forum List

Back