If a few cells on MARS would be considered “Life on MARS”, why isn’t a human zygote “Life”?

Seems contradictory to me.

Who said a zygote isn't "life"? The question is whether it's a person, with legal rights.

I am for a woman’s right to choose, but to call it anything but a woman’s right to choose to murder thier baby seems disingenuous.

Is it "murder" when you take a shit? You're flushing living organisms from your body, down the toilet, every time you do.
Shit isn’t living organisms.

Who said a zygote isn't "life"? The question is whether it's a person, with legal rights.

I am for a woman’s right to choose, but to call it anything but a woman’s right to choose to murder thier baby seems disingenuous.

Is it "murder" when you take a shit? You're flushing living organisms from your body, down the toilet, every time you do.

There are, in fact, many living organisms in feces.

But not the feces itself.

Every single thing you expell from your body has living cells in it because it came from a living thing, but that doesn’t make snot or puke “a living thing”.

It is extremely disingenuous to compare some cells getting caught up in your body’s waste management to a fetus.

Every single thing you expell from your body has living cells in it because it came from a living thing, but that doesn’t make snot or puke “a living thing”.

It is extremely disingenuous to compare some cells getting caught up in your body’s waste management to a fetus.

The only person talking about a fetus is you. This thread is about zygotes.

Same thing.

Because leftists have abortions WAY more than non-leftisrs,

Bullshit.
You would likely know. You're a motherfucking commie leftist.

Quit acting like you're not.

:lalala::lame2:
You reek of commie. Why pretend otherwise?

And you reek of bullshit. Sad thing is that you are proud of it
https://5aa1b2xfmfh2e2mk03kk8rsx-wp...-content/uploads/women_who_have_abortions.pdf

So anti-abortionist are vegetarian because they don't like to kill animals for food since they don't like the idea of killing an unborn child??

Same thing.

Oh for fuck's sake. They aren't the same. Not even close. Please come back after you've achieved a 6th grade education.

If you're against abortion, it's simple, don't have one. See how choice works?
“If you’re against rape, don’t rape anyone, but don’t tell others not to do so. If you’re against murder, don’t murder anyone, but don’t tell others not to murder. If you’re against slavery, don’t own a slave… But don’t tell others not to.”

So now you are equating taking a dump to having a baby..Kind if sexist no?

Because leftists have abortions WAY more than non-leftisrs,

Bullshit.

Here's more:

Abortion Is a Common Experience for U.S. Women, Despite Dramatic Declines in Rates

Now, don't you ever call ME the bullshitter, you communist shit twinkle-toed little fake-ass leftist democrat stooge.

You are all commie and all leftist.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Same thing.

Oh for fuck's sake. They aren't the same. Not even close. Please come back after you've achieved a 6th grade education.
To a humanist they are in fact the same.

Both a zygote and a fetus are infinitely more full of life than some loose cells on a turd.

YOU go back to fucking school.

Bullshit.

https://5aa1b2xfmfh2e2mk03kk8rsx-wp...-content/uploads/women_who_have_abortions.pdf

Thanks for showing that I was right...

The fact is that the women who have abortions come from all racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and religious backgrounds. If current rates continue, it is estimated that 35% of all women of reproductive age in America today will have had an abortion by the time they reach the age of 45 .

If you're against abortion, it's simple, don't have one. See how choice works?
“If you’re against rape, don’t rape anyone, but don’t tell others not to do so. If you’re against murder, don’t murder anyone, but don’t tell others not to murder. If you’re against slavery, don’t own a slave… But don’t tell others not to.”
You mean don't rape yourself, don't kill yourself and don't enslave yourself.

Bullshit.

Here's more:

Abortion Is a Common Experience for U.S. Women, Despite Dramatic Declines in Rates

Now, don't you ever call ME the bullshitter, you communist shit twinkle-toed little fake-ass leftist democrat stooge.

You are all commie and all leftist.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!

Nothing in there about political beliefs.

Which means once again you are full of shit.

Well, at least you are consistent.

Forum List

Back