If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

No, but they are viable.
Moving the goalposts fallacy, much? “Viability” is not only irrelevant, it wasn’t the thing you argued about. You said “newborns are independent,” and that is insanely stupid and wrong.

Fuck off already, troll.

You suck, you lost, eat shit, die.

For not following your sexual obsessions, um yeah, it is.
Sexual obsessions? What the fuck even is this shit? God, what a useless, brainless wastoid.

A person on life support is not "viable".

A person with a pacemaker is not "viable".
We turn off life support all the time.
Remember that poor lady in Florida who was braindead, and the crazies insisted on keeping her alive?

Moving the goalposts fallacy, much? “Viability” is not only irrelevant, it wasn’t the thing you argued about. You said “newborns are independent,” and that is insanely stupid and wrong.

But there's the rub.... a Newborn isn't going to die because I ignore it. It is in fact going to continue to breathe and function for days until someone feeds it.

Globby the fetus died the minute he leaves the uterus... whether it be by abortion or miscarriage.

Sexual obsessions? What the fuck even is this shit? God, what a useless, brainless wastoid.

Your morbid fear that a woman might want to have sex and NOT want to have a baby...

Not all the time.

Are we going to abort someone with a pacemaker next?

I think you are asking the wrong question.

A fetus is not a person with a pacemaker. In a lot of cases, Doctors will refuse to put a pacemaker in if the patient is too obese or might not otherwise do any good.

A fetus isn't a person, period. You can ONLY keep a fetus alive for the nine months of a pregnancy if the woman involved is completely committed to the process.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to not be pregnant.

Sometimes abortions are for good medical reasons. The mother's health is in danger or the fetus is horribly deformed.

Most of them are because the women either didn't use contraception or contraception failed. Which is unfortunate.

End of the day, it's her choice.

But there's the rub
Shut up already. You were wrong. You can’t move the goalposts and change subjects like this. Go fuck yourself.

Your morbid fear that a woman might want to have sex and NOT want to have a baby...
Are you having a stroke? Do you smell burnt toast?

Are you literally Fetterwoman right now blathering pure nonsense? That’s the only explanation. Hopefully it is a catastrophic one - go into the light, and don’t mind the smell of brimstone, you rotten piece of shit.

A person on life support is not "viable".

A person with a pacemaker is not "viable".
Many premature babies aren't viable without medical assistance either. The viable point is getting lower as medical science advances. Ordinary care verse extra ordinary care.

Most of them are because the women either didn't use contraception or contraception failed. Which is unfortunate.
According to the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, half of all abortions are because no birth control was used.

None.

Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

Instead of being pro-murder, the Left should be pushing birth control as hard as possible.

As should the Right.

I think this is a middle ground upon which the vast majority of Americans can meet, instead of allowing the extremists to dominate the conversation.

And let me tell you why I don't buy the Left's arguments about "choice". If I crushed an unborn sea turtle's eggs, the Left would come after me with pitchforks and torches.

"It's just a blob of tissue! It's not a sea turtle!"

Not all the time.

Are we going to abort someone with a pacemaker next?
Why? A pacemaker is ordinary care for certain conditions. Should we abort people with high blood pressure or diabetes?

Why? A pacemaker is ordinary care for certain conditions. Should we abort people with high blood pressure or diabetes?
You guys may as well say that folks with diabetes aren’t people anymore. It would be just as arbitrary as what you’re doing to the unborn.

Shut up already. You were wrong. You can’t move the goalposts and change subjects like this. Go fuck yourself.

Are you having a stroke? Do you smell burnt toast?

Are you literally Fetterwoman right now blathering pure nonsense? That’s the only explanation. Hopefully it is a catastrophic one - go into the light, and don’t mind the smell of brimstone, you rotten piece of shit.
Wow, dude, I spanked you beyond the capacity for rational thought.

Wow, dude, I spanked you beyond the capacity for rational thought.
You’re such a piece of shit troll. That is clear to anyone with anything approaching rational thought.

Newborns aren’t independent. You said they were. Then you pretended you never said what you have been quoted as saying.

This means you are beyond stupid, a liar, or a lying idiot.

You’re a total waste of oxygen, food, and water. So just stop.

Or you could just randomly demonize folks with outrageous accusations like that.
Outrageous? It’s the same thing. It’s literally what you already do.

Which, yes, that bigotry you employ is in fact outrageous, but correctly noting it isn’t what is outrageous.

According to the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute, half of all abortions are because no birth control was used.

None.

Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

Instead of being pro-murder, the Left should be pushing birth control as hard as possible.

I agree entirely. I also know you can't change human nature.

Told this story before, but when I was in the service, there was this young woman who was engaged to a fellow NCO. This was not a stupid woman. She was college educated. It wasn't for a lack of "values". She was devout Catholic, brought up in a very traditional Asian-American household. The problem is her boyfriend was an asshole (which is why I stopped being friends with him.)

So after stringing her along for years with promises of marriage, she decided for whatever reason to stop taking her birth control. I personally think it was because she wanted to force the marriage issue, but what she claimed was the hormones were making her moody. Well, her boyfriend, in an act of douchebaggery, told her that not only wasn't he going to marry her, but he didn't consider them engaged anymore. So she had an abortion because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

Then a year later, she hooked up with the same guy and the same thing happened.

How are you going to legislate that?

I think this is a middle ground upon which the vast majority of Americans can meet, instead of allowing the extremists to dominate the conversation.

Her body. Her choice. that's not an extreme position, it's a pragmatic one.

At the end of the day, pregnancy is a commitment! You really can't impose it.

Here's a crazy idea. How about anyone with a Y Chromosome, myself included, just butt out of the conversation and let women work it out for themselves. Because most of this debate is men telling women what to do with their bodies.

And let me tell you why I don't buy the Left's arguments about "choice". If I crushed an unborn sea turtle's eggs, the Left would come after me with pitchforks and torches.

"It's just a blob of tissue! It's not a sea turtle!"

And here's where you get into the illogical metaphor. Sea Turtles are protected because they are an endangered species. It is also illegal to screw with certain bird's nests, even if the birds don't have eggs in them. I frankly thinks some of these laws are goofy. It's also illegal to possess eagle feathers, even if they came off the Eagle naturally.

Human beings aren't endangered... in fact, we are straining the ecosystem by manipulating it to our needs.

Forum List

Back