If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

Consequently, we are just talking about age. The chicken inside that chicken egg is not an adult chicken, it is a young chicken, but it is still a chicken. Saying that the chicken is not a chicken at all would be a blatant lie.
Sounds like one of those 'Which came first? Chicken or Egg ' jokes....

seriously, zygote or embryo only differ in their developmental environ

~S~

An embryo is the same form of life that it is at a different stage of life.
So is a medical school cadaver...

You do understand that by definition, a cadaver is dead, right? Unlike every stage of human life, from conception until death, it is no longer living, no longer a form of life.

You do understand that by definition, a cadaver is dead, right? Unlike every stage of human life, from conception until death, it is no longer living, no longer a form of life.
At every stage of human life there is a negotiation going on between your rights and the rights of those around you.

At no stage of life does any human being have a right to kill another human, except under certain extreme and drastic circumstances, which are almost never present when an unborn child is murdered.
As I pointed out I have a right to shoot someone trying to come into my home. To me that feels far more extreme than having the right to expel someone from my own body.

Why do you have to find such crazy examples.
We are talking SPECIFICALLY about American law. American law doesn't recognize people as people until they are born... because anything else would be crazy.

1668517471170.png

At no stage of life does any human being have a right to kill another human, except under certain extreme and drastic circumstances, which are almost never present when an unborn child is murdered.

If every zygote is sacred, why do 1/3 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage?

A fetus is not a human life. It doesn't become a human life until the child is born and draws his or her first breath.

God gave women free will, and you have no right to take it away. If God has a problem with abortion, that's between Him and the woman. YOU have no say in any of it.

A “trespasser” whose existence and presence is only because his parents chose to take an action that resulted in him being there; and who, himself never had a choice to be there or not.
So why should "he", he being a zygote or fetus have the choice to remain against the desires of the people who put him there?

So why should "he", he being a zygote or fetus have the choice to remain against the desires of the people who put him there?

Because his right to be allowed to live is greater than the rights of his parents to shirk the responsibility that they took on when they created him.

Why should the parents of a three-year-old not have the right to kick that child out of their home, and leave him to fend for himself?

You're the one who brought up Natural Rights you short bus riding little bitch. 😄
Oh fuck off, ye daft ****.
And yet I demonstrated it succinctly.
You demonstrated what retarded degenerate psychopathic trash you are.

Defense is not attacking, attacking is attacking. I'd argue running away or picking up a shield to ward off assault is Defense.
I'm sorry you don't know what words mean, retard, but that doesn't change anything.

Because his right to be allowed to live is greater than the rights of his parents to shirk the responsibility that they took on when they created him.
To be clear here I'm talking about legal rights not metaphyical ones and I'd argue he has a legal right to life when he has the ability to live outside his mother's womb. I don't believe in souls so I don't have to pretend the life of a fetus or embryo is at all important to anyone but the person they are growing inside of. The growing inside of takes precedence over your feelings.
Why should the parents of a three-year-old not have the right to kick that child out of their home, and leave him to fend for himself?
I think any parent who wants to abandon their children can't be much of a parent to begin with and should be allowed to adandon that child to the care of the state should until a suitable alternative can be found.

Last edited:
Oh fuck off, ye daft ****.
Yeah, I thought that would be your response. You rent boys like to beat your chests about Natural Rights, it's when you're asked to explain them where you turn bitch. 😄
You demonstrated what retarded degenerate psychopathic trash you are.
You're just flashing your pussy.
I'm sorry you don't know what words mean, retard, but that doesn't change anything.
Here pussy pussy. 🐈

But the point is, they don't at the point most abortions are performed.

at 8 weeks, it looks like this.

View attachment 726136

But no one would call an egg a chicken. Just like no one would call an acorn a tree.

View attachment 726137
thats your point that makes you feel better so you can kill them, when the fact is they are not some useless organ as you describe them but a real life living human being

I think it's more than that. I will be fair and say that most anti-abortion activists come from a good place. They see abortion as unpleasant, and a lot of women have them for frivolous reasons. If contraception was used and women chose better men, this wouldn't be an issue.

where it falls apart is that they aren't willing to institute the policies that actually reduce abortion - Universal health care, distribution of contraception, sex education, paid family leave.
In my state of Nebraska on our local school board 4 so-called " conservatives " made it on the school board. The campaigned against the school board saying that they didn't follow the people's wishes on sex education. I'm certain this is a step backwards I will lead to more problems. Some of them even said sex education should be taught at home. I don't know about you but I learned nothing about sex for my parents. It's a terrible situation in the making. I'm sure the sex education standards are going to be corrupted by people who think they know better but don't.

Yeah, I thought that would be your response. You rent boys like to beat your chests about Natural Rights, it's when you're asked to explain them where you turn bitch. 😄

You're just flashing your pussy.

Here pussy pussy. 🐈

This one is the worst of the worst you may as well be talking to the wall. She is totally brainwashed.

Forum List

Back