If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

No, you retarded fuck, but if the chicken egg was fertilized that egg structure does contains a young chicken within it. The germinal disc that correlates to the human egg cell was fertilized, so there is a new organism of that species.

Welcome to Bio 101. God. How does anyone not know this?
I took biology, I took advanced biology, I took botany, I took zoology. In about 28 other college hours of biology courses and things you probably don't even understand. In things you definitely don't understand like genetics, liminology, estuarian biology, marine biology, etc. A seed is not a tree. An egg is not a chicken. A fetus is not a person. End of story unless you want to continue being obtuse and abusive.

Oh, do shut up liar.

You don't understand any of this at even the most basic level.

The seed contains a young member of that species of tree. A YOUNG tree is not an ADULT tree, but it is STILL A MEMBER OF THAT SPECIES OF TREE. FUCKING DUH.
Well at least you got one thing right. A young tree is not an adult tree. You're doing a little better but you still got miles to go to catch up with the rest of us.

Oh, do shut up liar.

You don't understand any of this at even the most basic level.

The seed contains a young member of that species of tree. A YOUNG tree is not an ADULT tree, but it is STILL A MEMBER OF THAT SPECIES OF TREE. FUCKING DUH.

See…

See…

Even in this article you refer to the seed material as an embryo. That's been my whole point all along.

If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.
In most cases there's nothing to see. Most abortions are curved before the fetus is an inch long and half of that length is its tail
. It's neither felt by the mother as it passes and cannot be easily distinguished from all the blood. Who wants to see a bad period. Only some sick type person..

In most cases there's nothing to see. Most abortions are curved before the fetus is an inch long and half of that length is its tail
. It's neither felt by the mother as it passes and cannot be easily distinguished from all the blood. Who wants to see a bad period. Only some sick type person..
Machine Typo in the above, most abortions occur before the fetuses and inch long and half of that length is its tail.

Well at least you got one thing right. A young tree is not an adult tree. You're doing a little better but you still got miles to go to catch up with the rest of us.
A young tree is not an adult tree - but you, you idiot, are saying that the young tree isn't a tree at all.

Which... yeah, stupid, nonsensical, ignorant.

A young tree is not an adult tree - but you, you idiot, are saying that the young tree isn't a tree at all.

A young tree is called a sapling but it's still a tree. Please try to concentrate here. It's important if you want to keep your facts straight.

Once again you can't comprehend what I'm trying to say I said a seed is not a tree. You are the one who jumped to the issue about a young tree and an older tree which doesn't really matter.

key word Stan

~S~
I wanted it to distinguish it from late term abortions which are mostly occur in women with that already have children and married women with children. The 20-week checkup often discovers undesirable genetic traits and dangerous genetic traits which make abortion advisable. By 20 weeks there's not much chance of mistaking it for anything but a human embryo. I attempt to be precise in my words. This is why abortion time limits are ridiculous. No one who wants an abortion because of social economic situations would wait that long to have an abortion. Most of the late-term abortions are the ones that are absolutely necessary.

If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.
Abortions are never great, but they are often a necessity in this life.

doesnt matter when they happen,, if you didnt kill it it would have 10 fingers and toes and all the rest of the stuff humans have,,

But the point is, they don't at the point most abortions are performed.

at 8 weeks, it looks like this.

1668509330468.png

No, you retarded fuck, but if the chicken egg was fertilized that egg structure does contains a young chicken within it. The germinal disc that correlates to the human egg cell was fertilized, so there is a new organism of that species.

Welcome to Bio 101. God. How does anyone not know this?

But no one would call an egg a chicken. Just like no one would call an acorn a tree.

1668509418374.png

They don't want to understand, they've been brainwashed.

I think it's more than that. I will be fair and say that most anti-abortion activists come from a good place. They see abortion as unpleasant, and a lot of women have them for frivolous reasons. If contraception was used and women chose better men, this wouldn't be an issue.

where it falls apart is that they aren't willing to institute the policies that actually reduce abortion - Universal health care, distribution of contraception, sex education, paid family leave.

Even in this article you refer to the seed material as an embryo. That's been my whole point all along.

An embryo is the same form of life that it is at a different stage of life.

A human embryo is the same organism as a newborn infant, a toddler, a teenager, an adult, an elderly person. It's the same form of life, the same human being, just at different stages of his life. It is no more justifiable to kill an innocent human being at any stage of life, than at any other stage of life.

In insisting that it is OK to kill a human being at any stage of life, you have no point, other than to demonstrate what an evil, murderous piece of shit you are.

Forum List

Back