If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

How many times do we have to tell you that YouTube videos are evidence of nothing? You can fake anything you want on a YouTube video. And you fools are stupid enough to fall for this bullshit.

Yeah, maybe those videos were all made up with actors on a movie set!

Maybe that video of Trump talking about grabbing pussies was just all fake news too.

So I guess then we can also throw out all of the YouTube videos you've been touting as proof of a J6 "insurrection."

The abortion isn't a victimless event. The baby is torn into pieces and sucked out a tube. The woman deals with the grief of killing her own child. I'm not certain why Democrats think this is so wonderful for everyone involved. It isn't.
they pretend all kinds of things.. That's all they do is pretend in fact

they pretend that whatever they think is actually real...

If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.
41RrlDLHUYL._SY300_.jpg

Silly comparison. You must think an unborn child is just another organ.
A pro-abortionist asked why we can't watch an appendectomy.

I showed them they can watch an appendectomy.

All caught up now?

I love it when people who finally wanted their children "changed their mind" about forcing others to have them too.

I love it when people who finally wanted their children "changed their mind" about forcing others to have them too.
stopping them from killing their children isnt forcing them to do anything,,

but hey now I am for them killing away,, it will save humanity and the planet all in one suck of the vacuum,,,

stopping them from killing their children isnt forcing them to do anything,,

but hey now I am for them killing away,, it will save humanity and the planet all in one suck of the vacuum,,,
This is a child?

Zygote1.jpg

Obviously not a child.

Is this a child?

hqdefault.jpg

Obviously a child.

So somewhere between the starting stage of fetal developement and ending stage of fetal development we start to have a third party interest to speak of.

Anyone having this debate without clearly understanding this is wasting time of everyone involved.

This is a child?

Zygote1.jpg

Obviously not a child.

Is this a child?

hqdefault.jpg

Obviously a child.

So somewhere between the starting stage of fetal developement and ending stage of fetal development we start to have a third party interest to speak of.

Anyone having this debate without clearly understanding this is wasting time of everyone involved.
both are the same thing its just one has had more time to grow,,,

Forum List

Back