If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

And yet, you benefit from their collective bargaining....don't you?

When I quit the union I asked the president if I could only pay for the portion that was the local chapter...for collective bargaining. SHOCK....the NEA does not allow that. You either pay for everything--including their support of what I find morally reprehensible (abortion)--or you pay for nothing.

I told him, fine, I'm out. He said he understood and that many people were living for the political stance of the NEA.

The anti-capital punishment types show us graphic images of executions all the time but nobody has ever seen a grotesque procedure where a nearly full term baby is turned upside down in the womb and is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine until the once viable baby looks like a cabbage patch doll.

Shoulda coulda, all that is beside the point of what a pro-choice positon is.
If you knew you could not get an abortion, I bet you would actually engage some of your brain cells and use birth control while you fuck.

Right now, abortion is being used as birth control.

I'm all about women having a choice to use birth control that does not involve the slaying of a human being.

If you knew you could not get an abortion, I bet you would actually engage some of your brain cells and use birth control while you fuck.

I'm all about women having a choice to use birth control.
Whats the point of this thread? To distort pro-choice position to be about how wonderful abortion is.

You don't have to agree with pro-choice position to understand that it's a silly strawman.

You never hear Republicans or Democrats in favor of birth control. They want more births. Sad.
You probably have never heard many things, doesn't make it true.

Democrats have always supported sex education and making birth control easily available.

Whats the point of this thread? To distort pro-choice position to be about how wonderful abortion is.

You don't have to agree with pro-choice position to understand that it's a silly strawman.
You know what I don't like about pro-abortionists?

They say disingenuous things like, "I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for....but I believe in choice."

If someone hates abortion, then they know it is morally wrong.

You never hear Republicans or Democrats in favor of birth control. They want more births. Sad.
In every single abortion topic I have participated in on this forum, I strongly advocate for more birth control education.

But then again, I'm neither a Republican or Democrat. So I have that going for me.

I'm all about women having a choice to use birth control that does not involve the slaying of a human being.
Why do you think you have a right to decide what women do with their own bodies?
Who made you God?
Just worry about your own body.
That is your only responsibility.

You know what I don't like about pro-abortionists?

They say disingenuous things like, "I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for....but I believe in choice."

If someone hates abortion, then they know it is morally wrong.
No.
That is called a zealot.
Zealots believe that things they personally don't like and/or agree with is "morally wrong" for others.

Zealots are a pain in the ass.

The anti-capital punishment types show us graphic images of executions all the time but nobody has ever seen a grotesque procedure where a nearly full term baby is turned upside down in the womb and is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out with a frankenstein machine until the once viable baby looks like a cabbage patch doll.

Even a condemned murderer is treated better than an abortion victim. We have strict standards about how judicial executions are performed, to insure that the death is as quick, painless, and humane as possible. We would never allow even the worst criminal to be put to death in as brutal and savage a manner as most abortions.

If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.
Very silly position to take. Open heart surgery is not nice to look at but a very vital procedure for the survival of some.

Abortion is bad but let's keep the arguments against it rational ffs

You might, but not necessarily.

There are plenty of people who don't think before fucking. You could take the religious states of the US where kids know they won't be getting an abortion, and yet have sex anyway

Forum List

Back