If American flag burning okay, what about bibles and koran?

Clementine thinks burning flags and religious books are signs of free speech.

OK.

OK.

You idiot, try reading again. I am asking why the left finds it funny when Christians are mocked, say nothing when American flags are burned or bibles are burned and yet cry hate speech or hate crime when someone burns a koran or Mexican flag.

Make up your fucking minds and stop picking and choosing which is free speech and which isn't.

Is it okay to burn a Mexican flag? A bible? A koran?

If you find it acceptable to burn the American flag, then isn't it also freedom of speech to burn those other things?

Of course, libs will immediately cry hate speech. Burning the koran will cause the deaths of many innocents and it will be the fault of those insulting them, not the murderers. It's because they don't care about the intentions of those doing the burning, only about the certain reaction of some Muslims. It's the opposite when someone burns the American flag. No matter how offended you are, you are asked to respect their right to express themselves. Why aren't Muslims expected to respect others? And since the left is aware that many Muslims here on our soil will attack over the most minor insult, why no concern about bringing more in?

Why can't you burn a Mexican flag to protest the way the Mexican government refuses to take care of it's people?

Why can't you burn a koran for the way Muslims deny women's rights?

Why is it okay to insult an entire country or all Christians, but when it comes to Hispanics or Muslims, the left calls it hate speech?

Only libs fly into a rage when they see a Confederate flag and yet say they have a right to free speech when they illegally start fires on city streets by burning the American flags. Freedom of speech is not selective. It's a right.

Bibles are burnt all the time as well as shit and pissed on. Koran too. its dumb but settled hash.

OK.

You idiot, try reading again. I am asking why the left finds it funny when Christians are mocked, say nothing when American flags are burned or bibles are burned and yet cry hate speech or hate crime when someone burns a koran or Mexican flag.

Make up your fucking minds and stop picking and choosing which is free speech and which isn't.

Are dem leaders calling for Koran burning to be a crime !?

Burn the flag? why? just find another way to protest. Burning the American flag is hateful and childish and makes you look like a raging Muslim. It's a stupid thing to do especially for an American citizen and I believe if you do it one day you will be sad and feel a bit silly that you did.

Anything that's not politically correct to burn… burn it.

As a lifelong practicing christian american born citizen who has and will never burn a flag or bible......get ready

1). I have no problem if someone burns a flag...doesn't bother me in the least....flame on if its on your own property. Non issue nor does it incense me at all. If that makes me a traitor I am proud of it. PROUD.

2). I do not lime the idea of burning the bible. But its not my right to tell someone else not to. I am a lifelong christian.

3). I do not associate the flag and Christianity together. As a nation we do not follow the bible in any away. Greed and corporate power do not and can not coincide with the preachings of my savior.

3).

If you find it acceptable to burn the American flag, then isn't it also freedom of speech to burn those other things?

Of course, libs will immediately cry hate speech. Burning the koran will cause the deaths of many innocents and it will be the fault of those insulting them, not the murderers. It's because they don't care about the intentions of those doing the burning, only about the certain reaction of some Muslims. It's the opposite when someone burns the American flag. No matter how offended you are, you are asked to respect their right to express themselves. Why aren't Muslims expected to respect others? And since the left is aware that many Muslims here on our soil will attack over the most minor insult, why no concern about bringing more in?

Why can't you burn a Mexican flag to protest the way the Mexican government refuses to take care of it's people?

Why is it okay to insult an entire country or all Christians, but when it comes to Hispanics or Muslims, the left calls it hate speech?

Only libs fly into a rage when they see a Confederate flag and yet say they have a right to free speech when they illegally start fires on city streets by burning the American flags. Freedom of speech is not selective. It's a right.
Flag burning was dealt with under state law until the five to four decision in 1989 it was protected free speech. It was a criminal offense in 48 states until then. Since it was only a five to four decision, it might soon be reversed.

think that you can legally burn anything that you personally own in the USA . Gotta jump through the hoops and technicalities though so get that burn permit so that you aren't arrested for illegal burning . [as i roll my eyes]
Do it during a BLM march and you're covered. ;)

Make sure you say "Mexico (or Muslims) hate black people" before lighting up just to be sure you're protected.

Ever been to Mexico?

Mexicans really DO hate black people. Most racist country I've ever been to.
And they hang, and gut, gays.

The Burning of the American Flag.

1) They just showed on Fox News a clip of Hillary Clinton speaking in the Senate in 2006, might have been 2008, saying the Flag Burners needed to go to Jail. She was supporting a Bill to that effect.

2) But, can there be any doubt that she would call Trump a Facist for saying the same thing in 2016....if they was anybody left who gave a shit anymore what she had to say?

3) I have never been anything but disgusted by the Flag Burners....most of whom are sucking off the benevolent and ample Tit of the United States of America.

....But I have always been proud of the message it sends to the rest of the World.

Ungrateful Assholes, all lucky to have been born in, or to have snuck into---to the Greatest Society in Human Annuls---burn in defiance its official symbol...the symbol of its greatness, of its benefience... they watch this amaxing event all over the world...and the Fools think America is unhappy...but the Wise see true Freedom and true Liberty.......for Nothing at all happens to the flag burning malefactors and fools.

They burn the American Flag...and then, instead of getting the Jail or the Russian Gulag, or the Cuban Firing Squad, or the Persian Scimitar to the back of the Neck.....they go to the P.O. and collect their U. S Government Check.

So I disagree with The Donald on this one (and with the craven bitch clinton).

Let them burn, but lets cut off the flow into this magnificent place of the ones who are looking for a Government Check to buy the flag to burn.

^ Two words: whacko bird.
And yet the point stands, when the preacher in Florida wanted to burn Korans Obama threatened legal action with the full weight of the US Government. When ever anyone defaces a Mexican flag we hear how they are racist and should not be allowed to do that.
Hey Gunney...we got us one Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Thoid as head of Justice Department...shit gonna change real quick.

McCauley free speech is free speech and narrow minded folk like you only like it when it fits your agenda.

Didn't someone recently get prison time for burning a rainbow flag?
Burning a rainbow flag is probably listed as some kind of hate speech.

Sure...as long as it's yours and you didn't steal it.

They just showed on Fox News a clip of Hillary Clinton speaking in the Senate in 2006, might have been 2008, saying the Flag Burners needed to go to Jail. She was supporting a Bill to that effect.
This only shows how far left/down the left has sunk. Like a frog in the kettle, they now think their position is "normal." And the rational and sane are "far right" to them.

If certain factions of the left think it's OK to desecrate the Flag you can bet your ass they won't find a problem with burning he Bible. For some reason the American left seems protective of the Koran though.
burn your Koran all you want....just don't steal one to burn....use it as a door stop too....I found an old thick bible useful like that.

Forum List

Back