If Anyone Is "Aiding and Abetting" the Terrorists, It Is Liberals

[
So the far left drones can not come up with one law that would prevent mass shootings other than to take all the guns away.

Nobody can come up with a law that can stop mass shootings. All you can do is try and minimise them. Since Howard (a conservative Prime Minister BTW) banned certain guns in Australia in 1997, there hasn't been a mass shooting. This is coincidence you think?

Are you actually trying to suggest that Obama didn't order the invasion and bombing of Libya?

Next you'll tell me that Father Christmas doesn't exist....DON'T you DARE....:crybaby:

You said invasion. They bombed, they didn't invade.

Black Lives Matter savages declared basic war not only on white police but on whites in general, so what are the police supposed to do? Stand there?

And that spate of shootings on unarmed blacks? I saw one video where not only was the dude unarmed, he was running away and the cop still shot him. wtf?

[
So the far left drones can not come up with one law that would prevent mass shootings other than to take all the guns away.

Nobody can come up with a law that can stop mass shootings. All you can do is try and minimise them. Since Howard (a conservative Prime Minister BTW) banned certain guns in Australia in 1997, there hasn't been a mass shooting. This is coincidence you think?

Exactly! So why push for more regulation that will NOT stop mass shootings?

It only punishes those that follow the law, but then again you show that far left dogma fails once again..

AK-47's are banned in the US and yet they are the favorite for drug runners in the US and used in a good portion of the mass shootings in your list..

So how did banning AK-47's stop mass shootings?

It only punishes those that follow the law, but then again you show that far left dogma fails once again..

AK-47's are banned in the US and yet they are the favorite for drug runners in the US and used in a good portion of the mass shootings in your list..

no point in banning AKs unless you also ban TEC-9s/10s etc. It like putting a bandaid on an amputated arm.

Note you did not address the lack of mass shootings in Australia since the banning of certain guns.

And thus proves you are a far left drone!

You support Obama and his illegal wars.,.

No, not really. I think Quadaffi was a tool, but he kept a lid on the place. The ME is a mess. I think Obama should have left it alone.

no point in banning AKs unless you also ban TEC-9s/10s etc. It like putting a bandaid on an amputated arm.

Note you did not address the lack of mass shootings in Australia since the banning of certain guns.

Yet AK-47's are still being used in good portion of mass shootings on your list..

Banning certain types of weapons will not stop mass shootings..

Anyone other than a far left drone can see that!

No, not really. I think Quadaffi was a tool, but he kept a lid on the place. The ME is a mess. I think Obama should have left it alone.

Yes many far left drones say such things to ignore that they supported Obama and his illegal wars..

They say the same thing about Saddam as well..

Putin says the same thing about Assad even though Obama has said he needs to be gone.

You are almost alone on the Left, most of the Obama Fan Club have become warmongers since he began to 'um, grace the WH.

If we forbade everyone from stepping outside, that would cure terrorism. And I probably shouldn't mention that to the conservatives, because they'll now demand that one of their authoritarian daddy-figure leaders implement such a law.

You have to strike a balance. The liberals strike an intelligent balance. We certainly don't do everything possible to stop terrorism, we do not apologize for focusing on freedom, and we mock any right-wing sissyboy who demands security instead freedom. Maintaining liberty for all is more important than the loss of a few lives, and only wusses, commies and conservatives would disagree.

And when you read the conservative posts here, you understand exactly how Hitler came to power. Fixating on security to the detriment of liberty is one of the hallmarks of fascism.

You pompous fool, we are for LIBERTY.......American VOTERS liberty from the liberal chains of illegal aliens taking their jobs, or lowering their wages; or allowing people who chant "death to America" from getting BILLIONS after they have killed some of our American children through terrorism.

You are misguided, and I certainly hope I am NOT the only one who reminds you that your assertions border on TREASON against the American homeland.

What I want to know, when did Patriotism = racism and when did standing with your own = bigot.

It's natural that people are Patriotic, it's been that way for Centuries. It's a human trait to side with and stand with and protect your own.

It's not just America, this discrimination is happening to European Patriots also.

You've made an excellent point. Thank you.

But sadly, Europe is toast.

It long ago lost any sense of principle... thus there's insufficient moral clarity in Europe to understand right from wrong, thus your culture is simply no longer viable.

The next generation of your family will be Muslim... or they'll be refugees, or worse.

Here... we will destroy Islam, to the last one... and we will leave no trace that a Muslim ever set foot in the US.

Sounds like Pastor Shahan is having a wet dream.

So, Lizzy Borden... you feel that irrepressible fact, leading to undeniable truth, is an American Wet-dream?

Suit yourself... the description doesn't bother me.

Pastor Shahan, how do you plan to destroy Islam, and rid the country of all people of Muslim faith? That was hard to type with a straight face, but I am curious of your plan.

Nobody can come up with a law that can stop mass shootings.

That's so true...

All you can do is try and minimise them.

Yes... that is what armed citizens do. (That's what the 2nd amendment does, it protect the means of the individual to arm themselves, so that if someone Prog shows up and starts shooting, they can turn it off.

If you're not American, you have no say and should not care.
You can ban all the guns you want, but wanting an open border just means the criminals will be armed and not the populace..

That is the goal of the far left, do you support that goal?

Don't want complete gun ban. Just a license to obtain one and the banning of certain types. Also no CCW...

Don't want complete gun ban. Just a license to obtain one and the banning of certain types. Also no CCW...

The bulk of the Leftist on this board are Euro-peons; which is to say proponents of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle posing as US Citizens... as a means to advocate for those Foreign Ideas while the 'appear' to be US Citizens who have embraced that drivel.

How many stabbings have they had?
And you don't share borders with a drug running, gun running criminal stronghold with porous borders..
Black Lives Matter savages declared basic war not only on white police but on whites in general, so what are the police supposed to do? Stand there?

And that spate of shootings on unarmed blacks? I saw one video where not only was the dude unarmed, he was running away and the cop still shot him. wtf?

You pompous fool, we are for LIBERTY.......American VOTERS liberty from the liberal chains of illegal aliens taking their jobs, or lowering their wages; or allowing people who chant "death to America" from getting BILLIONS after they have killed some of our American children through terrorism.

You are misguided, and I certainly hope I am NOT the only one who reminds you that your assertions border on TREASON against the American homeland.

What I want to know, when did Patriotism = racism and when did standing with your own = bigot.

It's natural that people are Patriotic, it's been that way for Centuries. It's a human trait to side with and stand with and protect your own.

It's not just America, this discrimination is happening to European Patriots also.

You've made an excellent point. Thank you.

But sadly, Europe is toast.

It long ago lost any sense of principle... thus there's insufficient moral clarity in Europe to understand right from wrong, thus your culture is simply no longer viable.

The next generation of your family will be Muslim... or they'll be refugees, or worse.

Here... we will destroy Islam, to the last one... and we will leave no trace that a Muslim ever set foot in the US.

Sounds like Pastor Shahan is having a wet dream.

So, Lizzy Borden... you feel that irrepressible fact, leading to undeniable truth, is an American Wet-dream?

Suit yourself... the description doesn't bother me.

Pastor Shahan, how do you plan to destroy Islam, and rid the country of all people of Muslim faith? That was hard to type with a straight face, but I am curious of your plan.

The Muslims already in our nations, we could tell them there's a new law for them, that they must now ALL work in an environment where there's pigs....pigs are our friends!

article-1298226-0A91DE52000005DC-846_468x267.jpg

And that spate of shootings on unarmed blacks?

Yes... poor Little Mike Brown... 300lb lunatic, who had 5 minutes before his death, strong-arm robbed a merchant... and viciously attacked a police officer.

Now what that means is that the term "Unarmed" is a misnomer...

I saw one video where not only was the dude unarmed, he was running away and the cop still shot him. wtf?

ROFLMNAO!

That cop is charged with murder and awaiting trial. He's going to prison, for most if not all of the rest of his life.

What's your point?

Forum List

Back