If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

I see that this is no longer a sticky. Its rather partisan when you have a fake audit promoted to an event of huge importance. We should laugh really.

It is actually your side, the Zionist left, that is making the noise and giving the publicity. If your side did not cheat, it should have nothing to worry about. But that is clearly not the case.....
It seems to be Arizona republicans who have seen their arses. Fake audit by fake auditors. Its ridiculous that this crap is given so much coverage.

It is getting coverage because your side keeps whining.

Not to mention your side cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state where the GOP won both the statehouse and senate.

Indeed, in AZ, the dems also cheated a senate seat with fraud.

So are you Ok with that? 74.2mil have zero representation. Same for 66mil post 2016 election? Are you Ok with that? Yes or no? Simple question.

I'm fine with it, if you lost, you lost. The guy who gets the most votes wins. Period. It's how it works for every other office in the country.

The bizarre thing is using the worst idea of slave rapists who wanted to go home early to pick a president in this day in age.
If you're fine with it then don't complain about the EC.

I see that this is no longer a sticky. Its rather partisan when you have a fake audit promoted to an event of huge importance. We should laugh really.

It is actually your side, the Zionist left, that is making the noise and giving the publicity. If your side did not cheat, it should have nothing to worry about. But that is clearly not the case.....
It seems to be Arizona republicans who have seen their arses. Fake audit by fake auditors. Its ridiculous that this crap is given so much coverage.
stop talking about it and providing coverage. you don't even understand your own participation here is coverage. hahahahahaahaha I knew you were ignorant, thanks for posting to show I was right.

Proof? Evidence?

I guess that doesn't matter. You already know the "truth".
Trump was winning on election night. Then ballots for Biden mysteriously showed up after midnight.
That's only a mystery to ignorant people.
So it is a mystery to you? Got it! Thank you

1621610825082.png

Not to mention your side cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state where the GOP won both the statehouse and senate.

That's been explained repeatedly... that was due to people who preferred Republican candidates but wanted the piece of shit president gone.

It's not even his side. Tainted Tommy is not an American, so he has no say, and no standing with regard to how we run our country, nor to which sides are involved.

It's not even his side. Tainted Tommy is not an American, so he has no say, and no standing with regard to how we run our country, nor to which sides are involved.
yep the dude got no qualifications!!!

That's been explained repeatedly... that was due to people who preferred Republican candidates but wanted the piece of shit president gone.

Liar. The media, including fox, have completely censored the truth of the down ballot, that the GOP swept 35 states. Most Americans do not know that undisputed truth.

The polls never showed a bob dole in 1996 or Reagan twice where masses of voters vote for the prez of the other side. Trump was actually very very popular with registered republicans, so try again on that lie. The Biden republicans are the 911 traitors only. That is a few hundred.

The democrats were absolutely buried on election night, and hence their cheating was astronomical.

If you're fine with it then don't complain about the EC.

Except the EC lets people be president AFTER the people have rejected them, and when it does, it usually turns out REALLY BAD.

I trust the people. You clearly do not.
Lets? They are elected. Per our constitution the popular vote is irrelevant just like all those people who voted for the ultimate loser are irrelevant. I have a sense of logic. You clearly do not. No process is perfect.

Last edited:
You are against the truth being uncovered?
It isnt going to be by these jokers. They do not know what they are doing.
Just because you don’t that doesn’t mean others don’t.
Does this sound like people who know what they are doing?

During a listening to within the Senate on Tuesday afternoon, Ben Cotton, founding father of the digital forensics company CyFIR, a subcontractor on Senate President Karen Fann’s audit crew, stated he recovered the information after correctly configuring the laborious drive the place the info was saved.
“I’ve been able to recover all of those deleted files, and I have access to that data,” Cotton stated.

Nonetheless, Cotton repeatedly used the phrase “deleted,” as did Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen, who questioned audit crew members with Fann on the listening to. After the listening to, Fann stood by Cotton’s assertion that the information had been deleted

I'll ask you again too. Will you accept the results of this audit if that audit doesn't show any fraud and are you prepared to give up on that narrative?

Forum List

Back