If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

....and you're being hysterical cuz he wants to buy one.
Typical lib bs. Condemn a guy cuz he wants to buy a gun but could care less if a blm beats up old men, women and children and destroys property.

Uh, guy, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because guys like Ray want to compensate for their tiny peckers. Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year. We all have to live with security camera, magnetic locked doors, active shooter drills, bullet proof backpacks for the kiddies, because we can never tell which gun nut is going to go off this week. But at least they arent' telling you to wear a mask!!!

So how many people have been killed by BLM so far. Give me a number.
33,000 GUN DEATHS?! Let me say this without reserve. You are so full of shit. Who gave you that number old joe or bullet magnet beto. In 2018 a rifle like they keep calling to ban was used in 296 murders, more people were killed with hammers. Hand guns killed over 6,000. You should get some real facts instead of pulling them out of thin air because I'll rain on your parade every time. It would be better to ban democrats since all the killing is done in democrat ran shit holes. With all the gun laws THEY HAVE TURNED THE HONEST INTO VICTIMS.

The murder rate in the U.S. is 4.5 per 100,000. putting America on a murder rated list of all nations about the middle. If you take the 10 worst democrat shit holes and subtract them from Americas it would drop America to second from the bottom of that same list. There are 400 million guns in the U.S. So it's true, the more guns the less crime . Nobody gives another a hard time in Arizona because we can all carry concealed.

Attachments

• a3c2d1f7e4ee384491bd495bda9d2b7b.jpg
    a3c2d1f7e4ee384491bd495bda9d2b7b.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 27
Just curious, did FOX ever run any peaceful protest footage, or only when some rioting took place? Making you think it was non stop rioting? INSTILLING FEAR FEAR FEAR....

Remember, this unrest that you fear, is happening under Trump's reign, not Joe Biden's.

Biden likely would have less civil unrest...He wouldn't be fuelling the flames via TWEET.

And governors would trust him, When offering federal help.

If you want more safety, then vote Biden! :)

Just curious, did FOX ever run any peaceful protest footage, or only when some rioting took place? Making you think it was non stop rioting? INSTILLING FEAR FEAR FEAR....

Remember, this unrest that you fear, is happening under Trump's reign, not Joe Biden's.

Biden likely would have less civil unrest...He wouldn't be fuelling the flames via TWEET.

By whatever means..........the new DNC marching orders..........get in their faces............go to their homes...........if you see them at a gas station get in their faces...........................

Defund the police...........the federal gov't is evil..........because we no longer run it.........it is righteous when we are in charge...............The IRS didn't target people..........oh.....they did that on their own...........We are for Peace......and invade Libya.............we are not for over throwing leaders............ASSAD must go.............

Fine example of the DNC BS con artists at play............and like the Nazi's.......blame the other side for what you do...........

Your deodorant isn't cutting it.

The Nazis sent out the Brown Shirts to create bedlam before they took power.

We have more guns and ammunition in this country than any standing army on earth............do not worry about owning a gun..........although it is a good idea............should they try a Nazi style take over............there will be plenty of guns laying around from the dead .................

They think we fear them..............we believe in law and order and Justice...........them not so much.......until they push too far.

Here are some statistics to mull over:

Mendacity comes in three forms- Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics.

So by your figures, we've had 500 whites killed by blacks, and 250 blacks killed by whites. Which SOUNDS horrible.

Except we have 16,000 homicides a year in this country, which means that the vast majority was people killing members of their own racial group. Usually family, friends, neighbors or that guy down the block who took your parking space after you carefully shoveled out that space in front of your house and put kitchen chairs there...oh, I digress.

Actually, they took power because the One Percenters of Germany wanted them to. part of the agreement to let them take power was to eliminate the Brownshirts.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.
If you're not a cop who murdered a black man you will be fine.

So Biden's minions one of whom is Maxine Waters' bad acts who harassed President Donald Trump's Staff will back off for Joe's reluctant "safety" promise ? And there will be no more Bernie Sanders' suicide assassins like j. Hodgekinson sent out to murder Republican House Representatives and Republican Senators with a list handed out by an infuriated Democrat leaders who only want dictatorial powers to uncomplicate the insanity of their murder sprees against Americans who stand in the way of their communist Reich in the making? Awwwwww.....

Last edited:
33,000 GUN DEATHS?! Let me say this without reserve. You are so full of shit. Who gave you that number old joe or bullet magnet beto. In 2018 a rifle like they keep calling to ban was used in 296 murders, more people were killed with hammers. Hand guns killed over 6,000. You should get some real facts instead of pulling them out of thin air because I'll rain on your parade every time. It would be better to ban democrats since all the killing is done in democrat ran shit holes. With all the gun laws THEY HAVE TURNED THE HONEST INTO VICTIMS.

Here you go buddy.

Total number of Gun Deaths- 39,773- So I had it a bit low.

Suicides - 23,854
Homicides- 14,542
Accidents - 486
The rest are indeterminate...

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

At your age, you are more likely to die from the TRUMPvirus

You’re patient zero. Biden derangement syndrome is here
No,cc he's a United States' citizen defending the US Constition against thought police like you.

No they didn't and we know some of the phone videos were altered.

This is tramp's America:

WHEN IT COMES to left-wing protests, the bias comes into sharp focus. On June 4, 2017, police unleashed less lethal weapons on leftists, illegally kettled nearly 400 people, recorded their IDs, and retained the information despite assurances that they wouldn’t. The American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon said of the incident, “No other police force in America uses crowd control weapons with the regularity of the Portland Police Bureau.”

Just over a year later, on August 4, 2018, the police launched an unprovoked assault against peaceful protesters, nearly killing one when a flashbang grenade punctured his helmet, resulting in a brain hemorrhage. And on May 1 this year, 20 Patriot Prayer members led by Gibson and accompanied by Ngo attacked antifascists at a bar, fracturing the vertebrae of one woman (whose name was released by Ngo, leading to threats of violence against her, according to her friends). The bar owner claimed that it took police an hour to respond despite numerous emergency calls. The police released a lengthy statement seeking to justify why they didn’t respond until after the fight had ended despite knowledge of the attack as it was happening.

You should already have several, including an assault weapon.

This is tramp's America:

WHEN IT COMES to left-wing protests, the bias comes into sharp focus. On June 4, 2017, police unleashed less lethal weapons on leftists, illegally kettled nearly 400 people, recorded their IDs, and retained the information despite assurances that they wouldn’t. The American Civil Liberties Union of Oregon said of the incident, “No other police force in America uses crowd control weapons with the regularity of the Portland Police Bureau.”

Just over a year later, on August 4, 2018, the police launched an unprovoked assault against peaceful protesters, nearly killing one when a flashbang grenade punctured his helmet, resulting in a brain hemorrhage. And on May 1 this year, 20 Patriot Prayer members led by Gibson and accompanied by Ngo attacked antifascists at a bar, fracturing the vertebrae of one woman (whose name was released by Ngo, leading to threats of violence against her, according to her friends). The bar owner claimed that it took police an hour to respond despite numerous emergency calls. The police released a lengthy statement seeking to justify why they didn’t respond until after the fight had ended despite knowledge of the attack as it was happening.

Awe.........poor things aint gonna loot no more no more........just terrible.

Forum List

Back