If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.
If Biden wins the gun stores will be essentially shut down. Go to the small hassle of getting a 12 gauge semi auto shotgun and a quality handgun. Get properly trained and stock up on lots of ammo. Do it NOW!

If Biden wins you will need one, but can't get one.

If president Trump wins, you won't need one, but can still get one.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

You’ve lost your mind.

Don’t you remember the right media told you the same thing about Ears? What happened?

Stop being a dupe.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.

You have white guilt. The only reason for someone to feel guilty is if they have done something or feel something they believe to be wrong. I have no guilt so therefore my concsious doesn't bother me. White folks with these feelings need to figure out what is causing this guilt.

Uh, guy, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because guys like Ray want to compensate for their tiny peckers. Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year. We all have to live with security camera, magnetic locked doors, active shooter drills, bullet proof backpacks for the kiddies, because we can never tell which gun nut is going to go off this week. But at least they arent' telling you to wear a mask!!!

So how many people have been killed by BLM so far. Give me a number.

Guns don't kill people. Taking guns away from law abiding citizens doesn't mean criminals will turn them in. The vast majority of gun deaths are at the hands of criminals with illegal guns, not law abiding citizens with legal ones. You still haven't figured these things out? Oh that's right, you live one of the ultra-brainwashed cities of the US, Chicago.

You’ve lost your mind.

Don’t you remember the right media told you the same thing about Ears? What happened?

Stop being a dupe.

Yeah, we know, according to what you have been told the left is NOT in favor of illegal immigration and NOT in favor of taking your guns, despite every policy put forth by Democrats favors illegal immigration and chips away at gun rights. It is called incrementalism and Democrats fall right in line like obedient little lemmings.

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.
I believe they called people like you "collborators" in the 1930's.

You really should get some help for that mental disorder.

No black person is going to kill you.

Your paranoia is working overtime.

BLM isn't a violent organization. All they do is march and protest.

If you have been paying attention to honest factual news you would know that the violence, not the looting, was caused by the boogaloo boys, the proud boys and some other rag tag far right groups. They are infiltrating BLM and trying to blame their violence on BLM. Boogaloo boys killed a cop in California.

If you had been paying attention to honest news you would know this.

You are afraid of the wrong people. All BLM wants is for the police to stop murdering them.

No BLM wants to harm your fat, lazy white ass.

You’re patient zero. Biden derangement syndrome is here
self defense is wrong????!!!!!!

Buddy, you can stop being hysterical.... You are more likely to be killed by another white person over a domestic matter than you ever are to be killed by a BLM person out to get you.
wrong
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

..there is no reason to be upset--there is not a problem of police brutality
..you even prove it by listing ''problems''' that have occurred over YEARS
..Wilson was defending himself from a jackass criminal--right there your post is bullshit
stats/links here:

You’ve lost your mind.

Stop being a dupe.

Yeah, we know, according to what you have been told the left is NOT in favor of illegal immigration and NOT in favor of taking your guns, despite every policy put forth by Democrats favors illegal immigration and chips away at gun rights. It is called incrementalism and Democrats fall right in line like obedient little lemmings.
After eight years of Ears one would think you’d learn, but no.

Just curious, did FOX ever run any peaceful protest footage, or only when some rioting took place? Making you think it was non stop rioting? INSTILLING FEAR FEAR FEAR....

Remember, this unrest that you fear, is happening under Trump's reign, not Joe Biden's.

Biden likely would have less civil unrest...He wouldn't be fuelling the flames via TWEET.

And governors would trust him, When offering federal help.

If you want more safety, then vote Biden! :)

Remember, this unrest that you fear, is happening under Trump's reign, not Joe Biden's.

The Nazis sent out the Brown Shirts to create bedlam before they took power.

Black people don't have much of any power in America.

Which is why they keep being murdered by the police.

Black people aren't nazis nor is the Democratic Party.

Stop the lies. Black people aren't forming secret police, trump is. Black people aren't kidnapping people off the streets, putting them in unmarked vehicles to take them to secret facilities. trump is doing that.

Black people aren't going to do anything like the white nazis did in Germany.

All black people want is for the police to stop murdering them.

No black person has any power to create concentration camps to mass murder any American.

Stop with the lies and BS.

Do you have any idea how down right stupid, paranoid and mentally deranged your posts sound?

Buddy, you can stop being hysterical.... You are more likely to be killed by another white person over a domestic matter than you ever are to be killed by a BLM person out to get you.
woooooooohoooooooooo
no shit???????!!!!!
...and blacks are MUCH MUCH more likely to be MURDERED by a black than die by a cop---especially if you are not a criminal ----AND don't resist
...SO,, why the big deal about cops and not blacks!!!!!!????
...by YOUR reasoning, blacks shouldn't care about cops [ actually, by any reasoning --it's very stupid for blacks to worry about cops ]
..you just AGREED with what we've been saying all along! hahahahhahahaha

and, it's not just blacks---it's for ALL the criminals/crime that will skyrocket under Dems--as it is in Dem cities and communities NOW

Last edited:

LOL, good luck finding ammo
Everywhere is sold out

Not everywhere . . .

Everyone was united in the murder of George Floyd and the need for accountability and change. But that wasn’t good enough for the BLM movement and thugs who used the opportunity to burn, loot, and murder.

Thank you, sir. I've begun to look forward to your morning posts.

No.

If Biden wins, he and his team will most likely restore peace and stability to American society, and thereby remove the pressing need you speak of.

And, with him in office, you won't lose any access to handguns, rifles, shotguns or any other kind of single-shot or semi-automatic magazine-fed firearm.

I would not be surprised if he-and-his tightened restrictions on automatic weapons and moved to ban assault weapons.

I would also not be surprised if he-and-his moved towards nationwide owner-vetting, licensing, firearm registration and red-flag temporary-seizure statutes.

But, with Sleepy Old Uncle Joe at the helm, I'm guessing that (a) police-departments will remain intact and (b) the race-riots of recent months will evaporate.

But that's merely one person's opinion, and I've been known to be wrong (once or twice, decades ago)... :p

==========

Meanwhile... I have not fired a weapons since I was a kid in the US Army... long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, and...

As a father - and later, grandfather - with kids in the house, I have never once made a move to obtain a license or purchase a weapon...

However, given the long-lasting pandemic and its attendant strain on the supply chain and the race-riots of past months and other considerations...

I will confess to obtaining a State of Illinois FOID card and I am shopping-around for a first handgun...

Given that I still have two grandchildren living under my room ( ages 11 and 3 ), along with my wife and a daughter and her husband....

I am still reluctant to bring a firearm into the house, for the sake of the safety of the children, but...

Current conditions are driving me towards overcoming that four-and-a-half-decade -long personal inhibition against guns in my house...

Having shot M14s and M16s and Colt Model 1911 45cal extensively back in the early 1970s, I'm so badly out of touch that I ended-up doing some research...

I'm thinking about the Sig-Sauer P320 M17... the civilian version of the latest US Army sidearm... 9mm... 17 or 21-round magazine....

I understand that the Sig-Sauer is made in both Austria and the US, and that the ones sold in the US are primarily manufactured in the US nowadays...

I understand that the first generation issue had some flaws (like ejecting live rounds on occasion) that Sig-Sauer straightened-out in later models...

Later models have gotten good reviews, it's affordable (in the $600-800 price range that I'm willing to spend), and good magazine capacity...

I don't know about the stopping-power but I'm guessing that with decent-quality ammunition that it will have all the stopping-power I need for the home...

I also realize that purchasing a weapon also involves expenditures on ammunition, eye- and ear protection, range-time, cases and/or storage-vault, etc.

Not to mention re-licensing, or taking the next step for Concealed Carry, or attachments, etc.

It's an expensive hobby, and it seems unlikely that American society will come to the anarchic state that the OP speculates upon, but still...

-----------------------

If Rump gets reelected, we can count on far more civil unrest.

If Biden gets reelected, we will probably restore 'peace in the valley', but I'm not betting the farm on that, either.

The pandemic is making nonsense out of our political and societal norms.. plagues and pandemics tend to do that...

My own recent moves towards gun ownership have more to do with pandemic-created strain on the supply chain than anything to do with politics.

No.

If Biden wins, he and his team will most likely restore peace and stability to American society, and thereby remove the pressing need you speak of.

And, with him in office, you won't lose any access to handguns, rifles, shotguns or any other kind of single-shot or semi-automatic magazine-fed firearm.

I would not be surprised if he-and-his tightened restrictions on automatic weapons and moved to ban assault weapons.

I would also not be surprised if he-and-his moved towards nationwide owner-vetting, licensing, firearm registration and red-flag temporary-seizure statutes.

But, with Sleepy Old Uncle Joe at the helm, I'm guessing that (a) police-departments will remain intact and (b) the race-riots of recent months will evaporate.

But that's merely one person's opinion, and I've been known to be wrong (once or twice, decades ago)... :p

==========

Meanwhile... I have not fired a weapons since I was a kid in the US Army... long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, and...

As a father - and later, grandfather - with kids in the house, I have never once made a move to obtain a license or purchase a weapon...

However, given the long-lasting pandemic and its attendant strain on the supply chain and the race-riots of past months and other considerations...

I will confess to obtaining a State of Illinois FOID card and I am shopping-around for a first handgun...

Given that I still have two grandchildren living under my room ( ages 11 and 3 ), along with my wife and a daughter and her husband....

I am still reluctant to bring a firearm into the house, for the sake of the safety of the children, but...

Current conditions are driving me towards overcoming that four-and-a-half-decade -long personal inhibition against guns in my house...

Having shot M14s and M16s and Colt Model 1911 45cal extensively back in the early 1970s, I'm so badly out of touch that I ended-up doing some research...

I'm thinking about the Sig-Sauer P320 M17... the civilian version of the latest US Army sidearm... 9mm... 17 or 21-round magazine....

I understand that the Sig-Sauer is made in both Austria and the US, and that the ones sold in the US are primarily manufactured in the US nowadays...

I understand that the first generation issue had some flaws (like ejecting live rounds on occasion) that Sig-Sauer straightened-out in later models...

Later models have gotten good reviews, it's affordable (in the $600-800 price range that I'm willing to spend), and good magazine capacity...

I don't know about the stopping-power but I'm guessing that with decent-quality ammunition that it will have all the stopping-power I need for the home...

I also realize that purchasing a weapon also involves expenditures on ammunition, eye- and ear protection, range-time, cases and/or storage-vault, etc.

Not to mention re-licensing, or taking the next step for Concealed Carry, or attachments, etc.

It's an expensive hobby, and it seems unlikely that American society will come to the anarchic state that the OP speculates upon, but still...

-----------------------

If Rump gets reelected, we can count on far more civil unrest.

If Biden gets reelected, we will probably restore 'peace in the valley', but I'm not betting the farm on that, either.

The pandemic is making nonsense out of our political and societal norms.. plagues and pandemics tend to do that...

My own recent moves towards gun ownership have more to do with pandemic-created strain on the supply chain than anything to do with politics.
you ''guess''' --that's right ---hahahahahahahhahahah
with Biden in, the country will turn to shit--proof? look at the Dem cities ruled by Dems = shithole crime capitals

Forum List

Back