If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

Everyone was united in the murder of George Floyd and the need for accountability and change. But that wasn’t good enough for the BLM movement and thugs who used the opportunity to burn, loot, and murder.
Instead, we've made nothing but excuses for brutal cops time after time. Oh, look, Mike Brown stole some cheap cigars, that totally justified shooting him 8 times when he had his hands up.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.
are you upset about this:

...Obama started the Hate Whitey and Hate America movement .....the economy isn't the only standard
Nonesense. The "Hate Whitey" movement has its modern roots in the Nation of Islam and Elijah Muhammed and Malcom X and all that lot.

Long before Obumble was even born.
Obama got it going to full steam

...Obama got it going to full steam
Only amongst those White Folk who couldn't stand the idea of a Black fellow becoming President. The rest of us were OK with it.
woooohooooo--you fked up now
.....blacks are the ones who vote based on skin color--not whites--whites are fair
..I liked Obama until he revealed his racism/hate of America/whites/cops
1598205574718.png

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.
I believe they called people like you "collborators" in the 1930's.
And I believe they call people like you paranoid schizophrenics, in every decade.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

I suggest you put the cork in the bottle well before 3 AM. Actually, you should have corked the bottle more than 50 years ago.

What policies or laws do you oppose and find corruptive? Integration of our armed forces? Brown v. Board of Ed? The Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts? AA, replaced by Consent Decrees?

Your excuse for Slavery is a ludicrous effort of sophistry.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

Think it is to late-----think we all really do need weapons now---LAW is breaking down thanks to the freaks that Obama put in as judges and the dem prosecutors and polticians attacking those who defend themselves as they egg on and encourage lawlessness from the violent.

Think it is to late-----think we all really do need weapons now---LAW is breaking down thanks to the freaks that Obama put in as judges and the dem prosecutors and polticians attacking those who defend themselves as they egg on and encourage lawlessness from the violent.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety INSANE

You mean that you haven’t already ran out to get a gun after the dozens of fake emergencies the NRA and Reich wingers have been spouting for decades? What kind of gun toting republican are you? Get out and get more guns today or you’re a queer.

I am a 70 year old white man and know what you say comes from a paranoid, mentally damaged man, that is scared of getting older and closer to death. You want to blame others for what you fear. Unnecessary fear and insecurity is ruining the last part of your life.
You are a danger to yourself and those around you. People as paranoid and detached from reality to you talking about guns is a problem.
Please get a mental exam. I am asking as one old white man to another.

BLM is a marxist group. They hate america. Anyone who supports blm hates this country.

Joe Biden cannot win.

The Left may indeed steal the election.

But, there is NO WAY Biden will legally win.

And, most Americans already have firearms.

Keep in mind B. Hussein was one of the Greatest Gun Salesman's of ALL Time !!!!

Only amongst those White Folk who couldn't stand the idea of a Black fellow becoming President. The rest of us were OK with it.
.....blacks are the ones who vote based on skin color--not whites--whites are fair
View attachment 378714
Child..

The theme in our little exchange was that the Hate Whitey mindset has existed in a broadly noticeable form since the 1950s or 1960s...

Your regurgitating of the Black-vs-White voting trends during either of Obumble's election cycles does nothing to contradict that longer history...

And, although the Hate Whitey mindset does, indeed, exist, in some considerable weight, the data you belched-up here does nothing to support it...

Hell... that was just Black Folks' first real shot at "The Title" and a chance to put someone in office who looked more like them than us...

In their place, I probably would have done the same damned thing, and not thought about Whitey one way or another, never mind bringing Hate into it...

Do us all a favor, eh? If you're going to serve-up evidence that Obumble was the trigger for the Hate Whitey movement, think it through, first eh? :auiqs.jpg:

I am a 70 year old white man and know what you say comes from a paranoid, mentally damaged man, that is scared of getting older and closer to death. You want to blame others for what you fear. Unnecessary fear and insecurity is ruining the last part of your life.
You are a danger to yourself and those around you. People as paranoid and detached from reality to you talking about guns is a problem.
hahhahahah--you are babbling a lot of crap there
...not, fear--but love of the US ..whereas you love injustice, hate,etc

View attachment 378714
Child..

The theme in our little exchange was that the Hate Whitey mindset has existed in a broadly noticeable form since the 1950s or 1960s...

Your regurgitating of the Black-vs-White voting trends during either of Obumble's election cycles does nothing to contradict that longer history...

And, although the Hate Whitey mindset does, indeed, exist, in some considerable weight, the data you belched-up here does nothing to support it...

Hell... that was just Black Folks' first real shot at "The Title" and a chance to put someone in office who looked more like them than us...

In their place, I probably would have done the same damned thing, and not thought about Whitey one way or another, never mind bringing Hate into it...

Do us all a favor, eh? If you're going to serve-up evidence that Obumble was the trigger for the Hate Whitey movement, think it through, first eh? :auiqs.jpg:
I post evidence --you post babble crap

You’re patient zero. Biden derangement syndrome is here
Well while BDS maybe be here, it will be very short lived and quickly forgotten after November.

There is nothing paranoid about the concern of the escalating lawlessness and inequity being propagated by the left. Nothing at all. We should all be very concerned.

There is nothing paranoid about the concern of the escalating lawlessness and inequity being propagated by the left. Nothing at all. We should all be very concerned.
they LOVE criminals and lawlessness

Not sure which would be worse. Biden winning or..... a city size meteor hitting the earth. About the same end result so tough call.

Forum List

Back