IF Biden Wins, Will Your Friends likely Revolt?

IF the Election is Stolen by Biden, Will any of your Friends revolt?

• yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • no

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
A whole bunch of people I know will revolt, but I am wondering how many others here know people who will revolt as well?

Actually they were revolting before the election also.
tenor.gif

A whole bunch of people I know will revolt, but I am wondering how many others here know people who will revolt as well?
I live among a wide collection of civil R and D.
none are seeking a revolt
I’m glad I don’t live where you live and happier even more that I don’t associate with your ilk.

Why revolt?

If Harris is what the GOP is running against then it is a easy win...
A-yup....Given the left's propensity to completely overplay their hand, it's a high percentage bet that the mid-terms will swing (R) and 2024 could be a rout.

Why revolt?

A-yup....Given the left's propensity to completely overplay their hand, it's a high percentage bet that the mid-terms will swing (R) and 2024 could be a rout.

They thought they would get the Senate and they failed...

2022 will not be so kind to Pelosi and the House and you could run me against Harris in 2024 and get the win...

Yeah, and they wont just cheat again?

Look folks, the massive cheating with literally millions of mass-produced fake ballots is a DEAL BREAKER!

They are AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN CONTEMPT OF THE PA SUPREME COURT.

They are lawless, criminal scum, and we cannot play nice with criminals, we are fools to even try.

Why revolt?

They thought they would get the Senate and they failed...

2022 will not be so kind to Pelosi and the House and you could run me against Harris in 2024 and get the win...
They didn't fail yet, the Senate can still go 50/50.

Yeah, and they wont just cheat again?

Look folks, the massive cheating with literally millions of mass-produced fake ballots is a DEAL BREAKER!

They are AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN CONTEMPT OF THE PA SUPREME COURT.

They are lawless, criminal scum, and we cannot play nice with criminals, we are fools to even try.
Ohhh shaddapp. You're not going to do anything but bitch about it on the internet. Save your depends.

Lol, yeah, and the President with the highest 'are you better off' results of any other president couldnt beat a brain damage stuttering old fool like Bide3n?

But you can win?

NO ONE CAN WIN, WAKE THE HELKL UP!

Lol, yeah, and the President with the highest 'are you better off' results of any other president couldnt beat a brain damage stuttering old fool like Bide3n?

But you can win?

NO ONE CAN WIN, WAKE THE HELKL UP!

If the GOP win in 2024 can I pick your avatar for the rest of my short life?

No, most people will just have a bad taste about the Fake President and continue on with their lives , just show no respect for the cheating leftards.
Then they are cowards and idiots.

The Soviet Union was not brought down by people OK with a 'bad taste' in their mouths.

They revolted and ended the bullshit.

Frothing hyper partisan leftists and ultra nationalistic wackos are bad news. Both of these groups should create their own little nation where they can tell and scream and let us watch and laugh.

We’ve seen this movie before. This is how they beat Scott Walker in Wisconsin in 2018, Tom Foley in Connecticut in 2010, and Norm Coleman in Minnesota in 2008.
Why stop the count? Because that’s the only way to know how many votes you need to “win.” Sure, you can just brute force things by backing up a truck full of ballots. But that looks bad. You might even end up counting more votes than there are registered voters in the state. Better to eke out a narrow win. As Joseph Kennedy, Sr. allegedly said to his second son, “I’m not paying for a landslide.”
Speaking of the Kennedys, veteran political observer Theodore H. White—in their company on election night 1960—explained how it’s done. In Illinois, the race came down to
downstate (Republican) versus Cook County (Democratic), and the bosses, holding back totals from key precincts, were playing out their concealed cards under pressure of publicity as in a giant game of blackjack….
The AP ticker chattered its keys once more and reported: “With all downstate precincts now reported in, and only Cook County precincts unreported, Richard Nixon has surged into the lead by 3,000 votes.”
I was dismayed, for if Nixon really carried Illinois, the game was all but over. And at this point I was jabbed from dismay by the outburst of jubilation from young Dick Donahue, who yelped, “He’s got them! Daley made them go first! He’s still holding back—watch him play his hand now.” I was baffled, they were elated. But they knew the counting game better than I, and as if in response to Donahue’s yelp, the ticker, having stuttered along for several minutes with other results, announced: “With the last precincts of Cook County now in, Senator Kennedy has won a lead of 8,000 votes to carry Illinois’s 27 electoral votes.”
Later that evening, Kennedy told his friend Ben Bradlee of an early call from Daley, when all seemed in doubt. “With a little bit of luck and the help of a few close friends,” Daley had assured Kennedy before the AP had pushed out the count, “you’re going to carry Illinois.”
Is that what happened last night? Sure looks like it. Plus ça change.
To say nothing of other considerations, it’s hard to believe that an eight-point win in Ohio would be coupled with losses throughout the rest of the upper Midwest, or that historically deep purple Florida would go strongly for Trump while Georgia and North Carolina would not. Are those states really so unrepresentative of the American electorate?

Forum List

Back