If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Nope, not buying that answer.

I'm Pro-life, but the key thing is... I'm also not telling people that have babies they can get fucked and die because they made the mistake of getting pregnant. Understand the difference?

Making a mistake is taking a hammer to hit a nail and hitting your hand instead. When you jump in bed with somebody unprotected and end up pregnant, that's not a mistake, that's irresponsibility.

Not all pregnancies are from unprotected sex...

Not to mention a lot of unwanted pregnancies come from teenage kids whose brains are not fully developed including the part of their brain that helps them make informed decisions... thus why certain laws require certain ages to make important decisions.

Correct, not all pregnancies are from unprotected sex, but I'd bet my dime to your dollar most of them are.

And you are incorrect about teen unwanted pregnancies:

• In 2011, there were 45 unintended pregnancies for every 1,000 women aged 15–44. In other words, nearly 5% of reproductive-age women have an unintended pregnancy each year.[8]
  • Unintended pregnancy rates are highest among poor and low-income women, women aged 18–24, cohabiting women and minority women.[8] Rates tend to be lowest among higher-income women, white women, college graduates and married women. For example, in 2011, the rate of unintended pregnancy among higher-income white women was less than half the national rate (18 vs. 45 unintended pregnancies per 1,000 women aged 15–44).[8]
Unintended Pregnancy in the United States

Uh yeah. I never said there were more pregnancies from protected sex gone wrong compared to unprotected sex. Pat yourself on the back for creating a serious strawman argument...

Now how about you argue against teen pregnancies?

I just did. Teen unwanted pregnancies are not the majority of unwanted pregnancies.
Very true
Many are married women who do not want more kids

What have Democrats originated that has benefited Blacks? End Slavery? Voting Rights? Nope. Those were Republican originated.

What have Democrats done?
I love it when you have to go back 150 years to find when Republicans helped blacks

Go back 8 years and provide results of what Democrats have done for Blacks. From 2007-2016, we had Democrats controlling The Hill and/or and a Black Democrat occupying the White House. Ample opportunity and power to make lives better for Blacks.

What were the results?

If you need to go back further, go back to 50 years when the Democrats brought The Great Society to help Blacks? What were the results? Or, was it simply a "vote getter"?

What have Democrats originated that has benefited Blacks? End Slavery? Voting Rights? Nope. Those were Republican originated.

I love it when you have to go back 150 years to find when Republicans helped blacks

Go back 8 years and provide results of what Democrats have done for Blacks. From 2007-2016, we had Democrats controlling The Hill and/or and a Black Democrat occupying the White House. Ample opportunity and power to make lives better for Blacks.

What were the results?

If you need to go back further, go back to 50 years when the Democrats brought The Great Society to help Blacks? What were the results? Or, was it simply a "vote getter"?
Unemployment among blacks dropped dramatically, education opportunities increased, expanded Medicaid for low income workers

Great Society had numerous programs to provide educational opportunities, housing, small business, job training

Republicans dismantled these programs

https://www.colorado.edu/AmStudies/lewis/1025/greatgreatsociety.pdf

What were the results?

Unemployment among blacks dropped dramatically, education opportunities increased, expanded Medicaid for low income workers

Great Society had numerous programs to provide educational opportunities, housing, small business, job training

If you are talking the past decade, unemployment did not drop among blacks when democrats had power.

Great Society is still in play. It has expanded more on entitlements and less on small business and job training. Republicans did not dismantle anything.

What were the results?

If you are talking the past decade, unemployment did not drop among blacks when democrats had power.

Great Society is still in play. It has expanded more on entitlements and less on small business and job training. Republicans did not dismantle anything.
Of course it did

You are just repeating the conservative lie. Prove me wrong

What were the results?

Of course it did

Are more people on welfare or less? Are there more black owned small businesses or less compared to pre- Great Society?

What has the GOP done that the black voter should want to adopt the party?

Attacking them is pinhead logic, BL,

When people discuss the dependency of Blacks it can not be viewed as an "attack"...sane people who aren't scared shitless of "certain" subject matter understand there is nothing defamatory or slanderous in truth and accuracy.
Like 45% of all beaners, Blacks are literally human pets to the Democratic Party....you know this; deny it and you're only misleading yourself.
My Labradors need me and my cash to survive....how are Blacks and Beaners any different? I am to my Labradors what .GOV and taxpayers are to Blacks and Beaners. Do you agree? Don't be scared to say it...I know it's hard to admit for the first time...this is where you reach that fork in the road and either use a sane mind or cry RACIST and play stupid....go ahead, you have my permission to think logically. Whatta ya say? Your thoughts?

What were the results?

Of course it did

Are more people on welfare or less? Are there more black owned small businesses or less compared to pre- Great Society?
Blacks have made tremendous strides in the last fifty years

One even was elected President

What were the results?

Of course it did

It's just a shame he was such an incompetent - he set back race relations 20 years.

What has the GOP done that the black voter should want to adopt the party?

Attacking them is pinhead logic, BL,

When people discuss the dependency of Blacks it can not be viewed as an "attack"...sane people who aren't scared shitless of "certain" subject matter understand there is nothing defamatory or slanderous in truth and accuracy.
Like 45% of all beaners, Blacks are literally human pets to the Democratic Party....you know this; deny it and you're only misleading yourself.
My Labradors need me and my cash to survive....how are Blacks and Beaners any different? I am to my Labradors what .GOV and taxpayers are to Blacks and Beaners. Do you agree? Don't be scared to say it...I know it's hard to admit for the first time...this is where you reach that fork in the road and either use a sane mind or cry RACIST and play stupid....go ahead, you have my permission to think logically. Whatta ya say? Your thoughts?
Sane people do not want white ethno-states. Go to Ukraine if you want that.

There is something wrong with black people. They just don't process intellectual facts. They take in facts and when it comes out, it's incomprehensible.

Black people suffer from drug use, low academic scores, a social fabric that leads to prison. Instead of wanting improvement, black people run around attacking what remains of our national cohesiveness. They want the Pledge of Allegiance gone, the National Anthem gone and by the way, where are those reparations? Instead of working on problems that have an actual possibility of improvement, they direct efforts that won't do them any good at all.

And, as stupid as it sounds, democrats have convinced them that this is is "unity".

Of course it did

It's just a shame he was such an incompetent - he set back race relations 20 years.
Best President in 50 years

Why would black Americans start voting Republican? based on the issues...
... because Republicans offer blacks their only hope of escaping the circle of poverty and ignorance that the Democrats have trapped them in.
Then why won’t 95 percent of blacks vote Republican if you do so much for them

What were the results?

Don't have to. Blacks have decided for themselves based on the comparisons of the two parties, the GOP sucks.

Why would black Americans start voting Republican? based on the issues...
... because Republicans offer blacks their only hope of escaping the circle of poverty and ignorance that the Democrats have trapped them in.

that's a meaningless platitude.
Yeah - we can see how well the black community has done voting Democrat all these years.
What have Republicans done for them other than build more prisons

Forum List

Back