If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

What has the GOP done that the black voter should want to adopt the party?

Attacking them is pinhead logic, BL,

When people discuss the dependency of Blacks it can not be viewed as an "attack"...sane people who aren't scared shitless of "certain" subject matter understand there is nothing defamatory or slanderous in truth and accuracy.
Like 45% of all beaners, Blacks are literally human pets to the Democratic Party....you know this; deny it and you're only misleading yourself.
My Labradors need me and my cash to survive....how are Blacks and Beaners any different? I am to my Labradors what .GOV and taxpayers are to Blacks and Beaners. Do you agree? Don't be scared to say it...I know it's hard to admit for the first time...this is where you reach that fork in the road and either use a sane mind or cry RACIST and play stupid....go ahead, you have my permission to think logically. Whatta ya say? Your thoughts?
Sane people do not want white ethno-states. Go to Ukraine if you want that.

What's your point...and how does it relate to my post? (See above)

What have Democrats originated that has benefited Blacks? End Slavery? Voting Rights? Nope. Those were Republican originated.

What have Democrats done?
I love it when you have to go back 150 years to find when Republicans helped blacks

Go back 8 years and provide results of what Democrats have done for Blacks. From 2007-2016, we had Democrats controlling The Hill and/or and a Black Democrat occupying the White House. Ample opportunity and power to make lives better for Blacks.

What were the results?

If you need to go back further, go back to 50 years when the Democrats brought The Great Society to help Blacks? What were the results? Or, was it simply a "vote getter"?
Don't have to. Blacks have decided for themselves based on the comparisons of the two parties, the GOP sucks.

Is that why we see the rioting today - complaints about no path out of poverty or the ghetto? Is all that because of the magnanimous stewardship of the federal government?

Why would black Americans start voting Republican? based on the issues...
... because Republicans offer blacks their only hope of escaping the circle of poverty and ignorance that the Democrats have trapped them in.

that's a meaningless platitude.
Yeah - we can see how well the black community has done voting Democrat all these years.
What have Republicans done for them other than build more prisons
1) Created jobs
2) Subverted the Democratic attempt to enslave them in a circle of poverty

The list goes on .... but I'm not here to do your research for you. Go see how much of the civil rights program is a direct result of the Republican party ...

and then come back with your hat in your hand.

Go back 8 years and provide results of what Democrats have done for Blacks. From 2007-2016, we had Democrats controlling The Hill and/or and a Black Democrat occupying the White House. Ample opportunity and power to make lives better for Blacks.

What were the results?

If you need to go back further, go back to 50 years when the Democrats brought The Great Society to help Blacks? What were the results? Or, was it simply a "vote getter"?
Unemployment among blacks dropped dramatically, education opportunities increased, expanded Medicaid for low income workers

Great Society had numerous programs to provide educational opportunities, housing, small business, job training

Republicans dismantled these programs

If you are talking the past decade, unemployment did not drop among blacks when democrats had power.

Great Society is still in play. It has expanded more on entitlements and less on small business and job training. Republicans did not dismantle anything.
Of course it did

You are just repeating the conservative lie. Prove me wrong

Are more people on welfare or less? Are there more black owned small businesses or less compared to pre- Great Society?
Blacks have made tremendous strides in the last fifty years

One even was elected President

No question.

What have Democrats originated that has benefited Blacks? End Slavery? Voting Rights? Nope. Those were Republican originated.

What have Democrats done?
I love it when you have to go back 150 years to find when Republicans helped blacks

What were the results?

Don't have to. Blacks have decided for themselves based on the comparisons of the two parties, the GOP sucks.

Democrats control urban areas which are largely populated by Blacks. See crime results in Black neighborhoods. See Job Training and correlate to Black unemployment. Compare Black Owned businesses to non Black Businesses. Great Socitey was supposed to change all of that. I am not saying abandon these goals. I am saying that the architects and executioners of the program need to be held accountable since the numbers got worse, not better.

Tell that to all the blacks who have climbed the ladder in the last fifty years.

In every criteria, black America is far better off now than back then.

We have problems there to take care of, but first we have to excise the Trump revolution and alt right, which are the true dangers to the American dream.

Tell that to all the blacks who have climbed the ladder in the last fifty years.

We have problems there to take care of, but first we have to excise the Trump revolution and alt right, which are the true dangers to the American dream.

In every criteria?

I want to be sure you own up to that ... before I destroy it.

I'm going to suggest you don't even know that the American Dream is .... please tells us what YOUR definition is.

... because Republicans offer blacks their only hope of escaping the circle of poverty and ignorance that the Democrats have trapped them in.
Then why won’t 95 percent of blacks vote Republican if you do so much for them

It's called political ignorance.
So...the new Republican position is that black voters are ignorant

They already know that is how the party feels and that they pander to racists

How it what he said, different from what you lefties say about the white working class?

One has to wonder moving forward.........after Soetero dicked them for 8 years ( remember the blacks expected he'd be buying them new appliances :popcorn:).....are these folks going to go out and vote for anybody? They are going to line up for 3 or 4 hours to vote for Joe Biden? LOL............I don't think so. Its a problem if you are a DUM.

You intentionally choose to misunderstand.

It is the Republican Party's position that the Democrat Party has kept the black population ignorant, deprived, and poor for far too long.

That is absolutely the case. I don't know any black person that takes the slightest interest in politics. The closest they come is repeating something they've heard from MSM or perhaps what they heard from their family or friends. The small percentage of blacks that do follow politics are usually (or turn to) Republicans.

Let's face it, you really have to have a passion to follow and understand politics; something not a lot of blacks will dedicate the time to. And yes, we political junkies do spend much of our waking moments reading and discussing politics. And BTW, the word "ignorant" is not a derogatory term. It simply means not knowledgable of a subject. We are all ignorant of something.

You intentionally choose to misunderstand.

It is the Republican Party's position that the Democrat Party has kept the black population ignorant, deprived, and poor for far too long.

Republicans control the majority of the statehouse so
Why haven't they done anything to make them less ignorant, deprived and poor?

Welfare comes from the state

That is absolutely the case. I don't know any black person that takes the slightest interest in politics. The closest they come is repeating something they've heard from MSM or perhaps what they heard from their family or friends. The small percentage of blacks that do follow politics are usually (or turn to) Republicans.

Let's face it, you really have to have a passion to follow and understand politics; something not a lot of blacks will dedicate the time to. And yes, we political junkies do spend much of our waking moments reading and discussing politics. And BTW, the word "ignorant" is not a derogatory term. It simply means not knowledgable of a subject. We are all ignorant of something.
What an ignorant statement

Demographics PROVE he's on point with his assertion. Do you have demos that counter?
Or is his factual assertion hurting your feelings because it sounds....well....you know.....RACIST!

Demographics PROVE he's on point with his assertion. Do you have demos that counter?
Or is his factual assertion hurting your feelings because it sounds....well....you know.....RACIST!
Blacks hold elective office all over the country

Forum List

Back