If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.
People can google "gay pride parade" using "images". Or weren't you aware of that mdk? :popcorn:

Ever supported one? Ever marched in one? Ever brought your kids to one? Then with foreknowledge of what they graphically-depict hoping kids will be watching, you too (reader) are a confirmed child sex offender.

Try those acts on any other day just outside the schoolyard fence at recess and set a stopwatch to see how fast the cops will arrest you.

You don’t have to explain your madness to me, Sil. You think every member of the LGBT community embraces pedophilia. Besides being a mentally ill fanatic, now you’re trying to allude that I am a child sex offender. :lol:

The thousands (millions?) of graphic photos and videos of gay pride parades since at least the 1970s to present day depict what I have said. So, there you go.

Thousands of graphic photos prove that every memeber of LGBT rank embraces pedophilia? Okay, girl. lol. I have no doubt that’s what you believe in your addled mind, but you’re a known liar with an obsessive axe to grind.
if one doesn't find fault with the parade, then they are embracing it. no other way to cut the line.

I certainly have no problems supporting actual gay pride parades- I am not supporting Silhouette gay puppet parade though.
unfortunately the LBGT takes them over. the intent was once well thought out. now it is just a march for LBGT to act out their sexual behaviors. Walking with nothing on their asses with their junk exposed in a sock. But yeah, they don't do to get off.

You mean when the LGBT took over the gay pride parades? LOL

If anything the pride parades have tamed down since I went to my first one over 20 years ago.
upload_2018-6-19_14-41-11.jpeg

20160626__SJM-PRIDE-0627-021.jpg

pride2017Mira.jpg

Abandon them at the border? If the adult is not the childs Parent, or Legal Guardian, then he is likely the victim of a Kidnapping and it is our obligation to return them to the country of origin.

Then why would you just abandon the child at the border.

Or would you put that 3 year old on a bus to Guatamala?

No dimwit, protocal is to take control of the child until the country in which the offense took place make arrangements for retrieval.

Hey- I am just going by your actual words:
I've started posting how we should not allow Children into this Country who's adult they came in with cannot prove parenthood

I am all in favor of preventing child trafficking- and if any adult is suspected of being a child trafficker the child should be taken away from that adult.

But instead the actual policy is that for all adults who enter the country illegally- with children- the current policy of the Trump Administration is to arrest all of the adults- and separate all of the children from the adults- regardless of whether they are with their parents or not.

The children are then sent to separate facilities- and the parents usually don't know where their kids are- or whether they are safe- and the kids don't know where their parents are- or what is happening with their parents.

Taking kids away from suspected child traffickers and keeping the kids safe here in the United States until a safe situation is found for them? All for it.

Taking kids away from their parents? I am against it.

What about you?

Another deflection on your part
I've started posting how we should not allow Children into this Country who's adult they came in with cannot prove parenthood

I am all in favor of preventing child trafficking- and if any adult is suspected of being a child trafficker the child should be taken away from that adult.

But instead the actual policy is that for all adults who enter the country illegally- with children- the current policy of the Trump Administration is to arrest all of the adults- and separate all of the children from the adults- regardless of whether they are with their parents or not.

The children are then sent to separate facilities- and the parents usually don't know where their kids are- or whether they are safe- and the kids don't know where their parents are- or what is happening with their parents.

Taking kids away from suspected child traffickers and keeping the kids safe here in the United States until a safe situation is found for them? All for it.

What about you?

Yes, prove you are the parent.

Abandon them at the border? If the adult is not the childs Parent, or Legal Guardian, then he is likely the victim of a Kidnapping and it is our obligation to return them to the country of origin.

No dimwit, protocal is to take control of the child until the country in which the offense took place make arrangements for retrieval.

What about you?

According to Ann Coulter- that is not child trafficking- those are all mini actors at the border

Df-zHQ_V4AAHowB.jpg

Df-zHQ_V4AAHowB.jpg

Another deflection

What about you?

What about you?

Yes,.

Good- so we are both against the Trump policies that take kids away from their parents and we are both against child trafficking.

Great to find common ground.

None of which has anything to do with this thread- but great to find common ground.

What about you?

According to Ann Coulter- that is not child trafficking- those are all mini actors at the border

Df-zHQ_V4AAHowB.jpg

Df-zHQ_V4AAHowB.jpg

Another deflection

A deflection? In a thread about discrimination by Christians and gays- that you tried to deflect to being about child trafficking?

Pot you are calling the mail box black.

Good- so we are both against the Trump policies that take kids away from their parents and we are both against child trafficking.

But you are FOR taking away the hope of either a mother or father for life using a marriage contract. You're all heart.

But you are FOR taking away the hope of either a mother or father for life using a marriage contract. You're all heart.

When have I ever suggested taking away any child from any mother or father? Except for the assholes who abandoned them or abused them?

Oh wait I haven't.

Remember- you are the one for policies that you know harm children- it is right there in Obergefell- practically has your name on it.

What about you?

What about you?

Yes,.

None of which has anything to do with this thread- but great to find common ground.

Nope. I fully support undocumented children being removed from an adult until proof is supplied as to relationship.

That should have been done in Mexico, but we are left with the mess.

We do things the right way to keep children from being sold into sex slavery.

You don’t like that? Let the adults handle it

When have I ever suggested taking away any child from any mother or father?
When you supported Obergefell which was the proposed wedding contract-revision Hearing in 2015. Unless your brain doesn't work well enough to deduce that two women signing on as exclusively married just to each other wouldn't render out into a household holding contractual terms with the children it shares benefits with, that promises to deprive said children for life of even the hope of having a father under their roof.

When you supported Obergefell which was the proposed wedding contract-revision Hearing in 2015. Unless your brain doesn't work well enough to deduce that two women signing on as exclusively married just to each other wouldn't render out into a household holding contractual terms with the children it shares benefits with, that promises to deprive said children for life of even the hope of having a father under their roof.

How much hope is left for a father ever being under your roof? Apparently missing a mother/father only matters if a contract is involved. If not? Tough shit, kid. You have hope.

Last edited:
When you supported Obergefell which was the proposed wedding contract-revision Hearing in 2015. .

Oh- you are confused/lying.

Obergefell was of course the Supreme Court ruling that noted that denying same gender marriage to gay couples with children harmed their children.

And you continue to oppose gay marriage- knowing that would harm children.

Why do you want children to be harmed?

What about you?

What about you?

Yes,.

Nope. I fully support undocumented children being removed from an adult until proof is supplied as to relationship.

That should have been done in Mexico, but we are left with the mess.

We do things the right way to keep children from being sold into sex slavery.

You don’t like that? Let the adults handle it

The Trump policy is to take all children away from the accompanying adults- regardless of whether the adults are the parents or guardians or adult siblings or suspected child traffickers.

Matter of fact- the Trump adminstration policy treats all of those adults the same- arrest them, separate them from the children.

Nothing about the policy is intended to protect children fro being sold into sex slavery- because as you well know- removing children from their actual parents- puts those children at more risk of being sold into sexual slavery later.

I really would like to see adults handling it- but instead we have the Trump administration- and their heavy handed attempt at using the threat of having their kids taken away from them and put at risk of child sexual abuse, as an attempt of deterrence to prevent the adults from coming illegally into the United States.

I think it is a shame that you are for taking kids away from their parents and putting them at risk.

When you supported Obergefell which was the proposed wedding contract-revision Hearing in 2015. .

Obergefell was of course the Supreme Court ruling that noted that denying same gender marriage to gay couples
You're aware that a marriage contract between two women is a promise to destroy all hope of children who also benefit from the contract to having a father under their roof? You can at least deduce that, correct?

You're against harming children, right? Does that include forced-deprivation?

Obergefell was of course the Supreme Court ruling that noted that denying same gender marriage to gay couples
You're aware that a marriage contract between two women is a promise to destroy all hope of children who also benefit from the contract to having a father under their roof? You can at least deduce that, correct?
LOL- I am aware that you keep lying and saying that- even though it is nonsensical.

Meanwhile- as Obergefell notes- denying marriage to the gay parents of children harms their children.

Why do you continue to promote policies that the courts have explicitly told you that will harm children?

LOL- I am aware that you keep lying and saying that- even though it is nonsensical.

Since you are still dodging as Pop23 correctly diagnosed, I'll ask again: Do you believe that two women having a contract that banishes children involved from ever having a hope of a father under their roof is 1. Not harmful to said children, even if some of them are boys or 2. A condition of forced psychological-deprivation?

Quoting the actual USSC decision of which I'm arguing is defunct on its face isn't the proper rebuttal. You can quote an alleged preponderance of studies that rebuke/outweigh the tomes upon tomes of ones on the books that show father-deprivation as deleterious to children, especially boys. Or you can come up with your own logical reasoning why you think it isn't deprivation. But saying "the wrong decision is right" is not good enough to pass the bar here.

This is all about gays taking advantage of legalized gay marriage to harass and persecute Christians. In 99.9% of cases, gay couples have plenty of readily available alternative options for the services they want. When you have gays driving many miles from where they live to ask Christian businesses to provide services for a gay wedding, they are not the least bit concerned about their "rights." They are targeting Christian vendors because they hate Christian beliefs.

Muslim bakers don't do gay wedding cakes either, but somehow they are immune from lawsuits. Why is that?

Why do you believe that bullhookey? Because you are gullible.

A right wing whacko posted a video making that claim- but anyone watching it cans see that it was butchered all to hell to make it look like the bakeries were saying no.

Turns out one of the bakeries bakes pita. Another of the persons spoke almost no English. The bakeries that bake wedding cakes said they had no problem baking cakes for anyone.

Maybe Muslim bakers in the United States are just more open minded and accepting that Christian bakers.

I doubt it. Do you have a video of Muslims baking gay wedding cakes?
HIDDEN CAMERA: Will Muslim Bakeries Make a Gay Wedding Cake?

It's not discrimination against homosexuals. It's choosing to not participate in gay marriage which most Christians acknowledge goes against the teachings of Christ.

Muslim bakers don't do gay wedding cakes either, but somehow they are immune from lawsuits. Why is that?

Please list all of the cases of Muslim business owners refusing services to gays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would there be "cases" of it, since gays aren't making a point of targeting Muslims? Just Christians.

Mind you, I don't blame them. I wouldn't pick a fight with someone who might decide to blow up my house, either.
Or maybe Muslims value and understand the true meaning of religious freedom

You've never lived in a Muslim country, have you?
No I have not. But I am talking about Muslims in this country, many of whom came here to enjoy religious freedom in an open society, and like our founders, understand the insidiousness of allowing religion to infect sectarian society.
I think gays are afraid to sue Muslims. It's not politically correct and could be dangerous.

Why do you believe that bullhookey? Because you are gullible.

A right wing whacko posted a video making that claim- but anyone watching it cans see that it was butchered all to hell to make it look like the bakeries were saying no.

Turns out one of the bakeries bakes pita. Another of the persons spoke almost no English. The bakeries that bake wedding cakes said they had no problem baking cakes for anyone.

Maybe Muslim bakers in the United States are just more open minded and accepting that Christian bakers.

I doubt it. Do you have a video of Muslims baking gay wedding cakes?
HIDDEN CAMERA: Will Muslim Bakeries Make a Gay Wedding Cake?

I don't have a video of any Christians baking gay wedding cakes- do you?

I already predicted someone would trot out that piece of crap video. Did you actually watch it?
How many bakeries did he go to? How many actually said no? Which employees said no?
Hard to say since the author cut and pasted and never actually recorded the replies to his questions.

I went through that POS video before- and anyone who accepts it at face value is either a gullible idiot or just to partisan that the facts don't matter.

Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I’ve gotten Nammoura there before — it’s pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there’s one minor issue: Hallab doesn’t bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets — but they don’t bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

Ask yourself this- why didn't Crowder actually film himself asking the bakery to bake a wedding cake for a gay wedding- and show the bakeries entire reply? Instead of cutting away?

Because this is anti-Muslim propaganda- it is fake and you gullible idiots fall for it.

Please list all of the cases of Muslim business owners refusing services to gays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would there be "cases" of it, since gays aren't making a point of targeting Muslims? Just Christians.

Mind you, I don't blame them. I wouldn't pick a fight with someone who might decide to blow up my house, either.
Or maybe Muslims value and understand the true meaning of religious freedom

You've never lived in a Muslim country, have you?
No I have not. But I am talking about Muslims in this country, many of whom came here to enjoy religious freedom in an open society, and like our founders, understand the insidiousness of allowing religion to infect sectarian society.
I think gays are afraid to sue Muslims. It's not politically correct and could be dangerous.

I think that people like yourself are terrified of Muslims, and just project your own personal fears onto others.

Forum List

Back