If Dems Lose Again, Obama’s Legacy Is Gone Forever

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-dem...s-gone-forever

It’s one of this autumn’s pleasant surprises. Two years after Donald Trump’s election as president and 10 years after his own, Barack Obama is gracefully re-entering our consciousness, reminding us of what we have lost and may yet recover. The contrast between Obama and Trump - decent vs. despicable; incisive vs. ignorant; honest vs. humbug; classy vs. clownish - is now the critical subtext of the 2018 campaign. With Obama’s current approval ratings more than 20 points higher than Trump’s, the aching memory of his presidency will help energize Democrats in the midterms. But Obama’s return is also a reminder that some of his admirable qualities—modesty, prudence, deliberateness—have inadvertently helped Republicans endanger everything he built.... Now, just weeks away, comes a fork in road. One way leads to the validation of Donald Trump and makes his reelection more likely. Six more years of him as president would mean the extinction of nearly everything Barack Obama achieved beyond becoming the first black president.

~~~~~~

Hmm..., The tone of Jonathan Alter columnist for The Daily Beast, is a far cry from BLUE WAVE! I want to know what drugs Alter's taking. There still are: 1) Over 8 trillion dollars in additional public debt; 2) The abomination of the White House with the gay pride; 3) The abomination of the Stonewall Inn as a national monument; 4) Obamacare - protected by “leading the fight against Obamacare” John McCain. Oh, Manchurian Candidate Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Dunham Soetoro leaves a “legacy” alright.....
Wherever there is a weak, corrupt, vengeful or otherwise evil soul there is a home for Satan and his communist spawn.

"Virtue must underlay all institutional arrangements if they are to be healthy and strong. The principles of democracy are as easily destroyed as human nature is corrupted!'
- John Adams

It’s one of this autumn’s pleasant surprises. Two years after Donald Trump’s election as president and 10 years after his own, Barack Obama is gracefully re-entering our consciousness, reminding us of what we have lost and may yet recover. The contrast between Obama and Trump - decent vs. despicable; incisive vs. ignorant; honest vs. humbug; classy vs. clownish - is now the critical subtext of the 2018 campaign. With Obama’s current approval ratings more than 20 points higher than Trump’s, the aching memory of his presidency will help energize Democrats in the midterms. But Obama’s return is also a reminder that some of his admirable qualities—modesty, prudence, deliberateness—have inadvertently helped Republicans endanger everything he built.... Now, just weeks away, comes a fork in road. One way leads to the validation of Donald Trump and makes his reelection more likely. Six more years of him as president would mean the extinction of nearly everything Barack Obama achieved beyond becoming the first black president.

~~~~~~
Hmm..., The tone of Jonathan Alter columnist for The Daily Beast, is a far cry from BLUE WAVE! I want to know what drugs Alter's taking. There still are: 1) Over 8 trillion dollars in additional public debt; 2) The abomination of the White House with the gay pride; 3) The abomination of the Stonewall Inn as a national monument; 4) Obamacare - protected by “leading the fight against Obamacare” John McCain. Oh, Manchurian Candidate Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Dunham Soetoro leaves a “legacy” alright.....
Wherever there is a weak, corrupt, vengeful or otherwise evil soul there is a home for Satan and his communist spawn.

"Virtue must underlay all institutional arrangements if they are to be healthy and strong. The principles of democracy are as easily destroyed as human nature is corrupted!'
- John Adams
What? Obama recovered our economy and pulled us out of the Iraq war. You can’t touch that legacy. The ACA remains in place, and when the Trump backlash takes us to single payer, people will remember the ACA as pioneering it in this country. Trump’s EO’s, tariffs, etc. are all executive actions that can be eliminated with a pen stroke.

~~~~~~

- John Adams
Not really. National healthcare is always going to be an issue going forward.

~~~~~~

- John Adams
Bambam's legacy isn't erased until that monstrous travesty of a medical insurance scam bill is fully repealed.

ODS thread.

President Barrack Hussein Obama continues to live rent free in these rightwing bastards' heads.

#LOLGOP

~~~~~~

- John Adams
/—-/ “Now, just weeks away, comes a fork in road. ” If you see a fork in the road, take it. Yogi Berra

Obama has a legacy?
Of course he does. If he didnt you guys wouldnt be talking about him 2 years later like Drumpf does at every opportunity.

Okay, what's Obama's legacy? I predict hilarity. :auiqs.jpg:
Already answered. Like I said, you guys cant stop talking about him. :laugh:

I don't talk about Obama I make fun of the clown.
I've seen you talk about Obama plenty of times. I cant say i have ever seen you make fun of Drumpf the orange clown.

Obama has a legacy?
Of course he does. If he didnt you guys wouldnt be talking about him 2 years later like Drumpf does at every opportunity.

Okay, what's Obama's legacy? I predict hilarity. :auiqs.jpg:
Already answered. Like I said, you guys cant stop talking about him. :laugh:

I don't talk about Obama I make fun of the clown.
I've seen you talk about Obama plenty of times. I cant say i have ever seen you make fun of Drumpf the orange clown.

That's because Trump is a winner. :itsok:

Forum List

Back