If gay marriage is legal...let's get rid of ALL legal marriage....

Getting rid of marriage is in fact lgbt end game, as stated by themselves.

Published on Mar 27, 2013

"Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change and it should change, and again I don't think it should exist."

But gays aren't attracted to and do not wish to marry someone of the same sex...luckily for them they can marry the consenting adult partner of their choice in 36 out of 50 states. :lol:
Werent you the one making the point that being attracted was not a requirement for marriage?
I have no desire to be a farmer, therefore I forego the benefits of agricultural subsidies. Does that make the system unequal?

It's not...that doesn't mean we want to marry someone to whom we are not attracted. We want to marry our life partners just like ya'll straight folk do.

Mildred Loving could marry a man...she just had to marry a black man.
You are free to marry whomever you want.
Just dont ask for state sanctionfor it.
ANd bingo if you didnt just prove my last point.

Too late...already state and Federal sanctioned...soon to be in all 50 states. :lol:
There's your other argument: We managed to persuade a small number of judges so we must be right.
That's a fail. My state has never registered a gay marriage. ANd I'll bet they never will.
At the end of June I'm quite sure you're going to lose that bet. The actions of the SC so far show that gay marriage is about to be all over but the shouting, 6-3 more than likely. And just out of curiosity, why are you shouting when it's so obvious what's about to happen?

If you can propose a society with no laws I'd be happy to listen.

Am I proposing a society without laws? No. I'm proposing taking laws away regarding marriage.

So you answer the question, why should we have the state involved in marriage?

I'm still awaiting an answer, any answer really.
Because marriage is the bedrock of society and the state has an interest in promoting stability.
So you support encouraging couples, gay and straight, to marry.
Yes, every one of the hundred or so posts I've made on this topic indicates that. Right?
Well...people DO change their minds over time. :D
You have changed your mind and now oppose gay marriage? Wonderful!

It is fair for everyone. Want benefits? Marry someone of the opposite sex. Anyone can do that. Just like anyone can qualify for farm benefits by being a farmer. Or qualify for tax credits by installing some solar shit or other in their homes.
If you object to the tax code being used for social engineering, fine. But that's how things are.

But gays aren't attracted to and do not wish to marry someone of the same sex...luckily for them they can marry the consenting adult partner of their choice in 36 out of 50 states. :lol:
Werent you the one making the point that being attracted was not a requirement for marriage?
I have no desire to be a farmer, therefore I forego the benefits of agricultural subsidies. Does that make the system unequal?

It's not...that doesn't mean we want to marry someone to whom we are not attracted. We want to marry our life partners just like ya'll straight folk do.

Too late...already state and Federal sanctioned...soon to be in all 50 states. :lol:

It is fair for everyone. Want benefits? Marry someone of the opposite sex. Anyone can do that. Just like anyone can qualify for farm benefits by being a farmer. Or qualify for tax credits by installing some solar shit or other in their homes.
If you object to the tax code being used for social engineering, fine. But that's how things are.

then lets have a referendum in every state, lets have a constitutional amendment and get 38 states to ratify it.

OK? let the people speak, you say its a done deal so why not have the vote and end the debate?

But you won't agree to that will you? Because deep down inside even you know that you would lose if the will of the people was allowed to prevail.

"Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change and it should change, and again I don't think it should exist."

That of course is the end game. total transformation of society to complete hedonim is the end game here.

One nutbar does not a people make

then lets have a referendum in every state, lets have a constitutional amendment and get 38 states to ratify it.

OK? let the people speak, you say its a done deal so why not have the vote and end the debate?

But you won't agree to that will you? Because deep down inside even you know that you would lose if the will of the people was allowed to prevail.
Gays are in favor of democracy only when they get their way.

The people were never supposed to get a vote. It's frankly none of their damn business.

right, dictatorial democracy, much like north korea.

Minorities are not big on mob rule, I can't imagine why.

That of course is the end game. total transformation of society to complete hedonim is the end game here.

Where do you guys get this BS from, WND?

There's your other argument: We managed to persuade a small number of judges so we must be right.
That's a fail. My state has never registered a gay marriage. ANd I'll bet they never will.
Oh. You think so?

I appreciate your desire to get government out of marriage. What have you actively done to make that happen?
If you admire his desire to get government out of marriage, then why did you start this thread criticizing a politician who wants to do exactly that?
I know the answer...because the author of the article injected his own theory as to what the representatives motives are.
I don't care either way.....as long as it's equal. However, what do you think the MAJORITY of married people would think of his idea?

No such thing as equality in nature. Just a far left talking point to rally the weak minded..
No such thing as marriage in nature either.

males and females of many species make a lifetime committment to each other. No, storks do not have a marriage ceremony or a license. Marks on a paper do not make a marriage. Mutual committment makes a marriage.

what you will never see in nature is two members of the same sex making a lifetime committment to each other. Homosexuality does occur in natue, as wytchy continues to tell us, but it is a deviant behavior, just as it is in humans.
Are you saying they have marriage licenses? :lmao:

Why do we buy a license to get married? What test did I pass to get it?

Maybe if we forced people to take a test, the divorce rate would not be over 50%.

Really, why should the government care if a polygamist gets married or some guy wants to marry his car? Further, why should they be given government perks for it?

Marriage Is just a further extension of the entitlement crowd. Why should a single person be treated any differently?
I wonder what all married people think of that comment.

I think he is correct. Do you think government should penalize a person financially if they choose not to marry?

Does the interviewer sound like a WND....... I dont think so

Does the interviewer sound like a WND....... I dont think so

Since the video is pointless, I didn't bother watching it. I'm just wondering where you go to feed paranoia like this? That's what it is BTW, paranoia.

Am I proposing a society without laws? No. I'm proposing taking laws away regarding marriage.

So you answer the question, why should we have the state involved in marriage?

I'm still awaiting an answer, any answer really.
I appreciate your desire to get government out of marriage. What have you actively done to make that happen?
If you admire his desire to get government out of marriage, then why did you start this thread criticizing a politician who wants to do exactly that?
I know the answer...because the author of the article injected his own theory as to what the representatives motives are.
I don't care either way.....as long as it's equal. However, what do you think the MAJORITY of married people would think of his idea?

No such thing as equality in nature. Just a far left talking point to rally the weak minded..
No such thing as marriage in nature either.
Tell that to a goose that just lost a lifetime mate.

Forum List

Back