If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disapointed with my problem with voices. They blame me after I listen to music. And Swedish God is that Goden not justice to me he help my voices instead. Far away are only God how can and he help my voices and that against me. What is Swedish God problem ???? I will have some normal people no voices in my brain. That's normal for every people. Swedish God will punishment to me when i'm close to gang members. When they know they will fights.

Talk to a psychiatrist please.

I am disapointed with my problem with voices. They blame me after I listen to music. And Swedish God is that Goden not justice to me he help my voices instead. Far away are only God how can and he help my voices and that against me. What is Swedish God problem ???? I will have some normal people no voices in my brain. That's normal for every people. Swedish God will punishment to me when i'm close to gang members. When they know they will fights.

If you are hearing voices in your head, it is likely that you are suffering from mental illness, particularly schizophrenia. This is a very dangerous mental disorder and you should get yourself diagnosed and start taking medication so that you don't hurt yourself or someone else. This is a very common disorder amongst the religious.

What for heavens sake are you speaking about?

Nazi hater in my town are stupid.

Do you play a game where you don't know the rules on your own?

Have my normalthinking rules.

No more music of Nazism even I like last 12 years. Or eleven year. Outside my marxist friend how will to kill me before if I said no to hims Catholic church comformation how he will I follow him to him church by Catholicism even I never are Catholic by self.

Abdul dislike Christians and Nazism.

...and science holds the answer to all questions....

Isn't it possible that neither is the case? That there are no gods, but science doesn't hold all the answers?

Perhaps... But if everything we do and seem is but a dream within a dream...

Who's dreaming the dream and wouldn't they be considered God?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If you are hearing voices in your head, it is likely that you are suffering from mental illness, particularly schizophrenia. This is a very dangerous mental disorder and you should get yourself diagnosed and start taking medication so that you don't hurt yourself or someone else. This is a very common disorder amongst the religious.

Schizpophrenic people are not more dangeorus than others and schizophrenia is not a spiritual but a biological problem of the brain metabolism. Schizophrenic people are in worst case in danger to lose the contact to every form of reality. The christian religion is often able to help in an astonisheg good way to find a balance not to lose every contact to the reality all around. The percentage of schizophrenic people is in all cultures and civilisation of the world the same. You can use the reactions on schizophrenia in different cultures for cultureanthropological studies. I dont know what the USA is doing with schizophrenic people - but I'm sure you will find in christian populations more schizophrenic people on a very simple reason: the people are more tolerant and they help schizophrenic people in their lifes.

Last edited:

Schizpophrenic people are not more dangeorus than others and schizophrenia is not a spiritual but a biological problem of the brain metabolism. Schizophrenic people are in worst case in danger to lose the contact to every form of reality. The christian religion is often able to help in an astonisheg good way to find a balance not to lose every contact to the reality all around. The percentage of schizophrenic people is in all cultures and civilisation of the world the same. You can use the reactions on schizophrenia in different cultures for cultureanthropological studies. I dont know what the USA is doing with schizophrenic people - but I'm sure you will find in christian populations more schizophrenic people on a very simple reason: the people are more tolerant and they help schizophrenic people in their lifes.

That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs. A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs.

Atheism is also a belief. Schizophrenic people say something what's often very complex. We are able to use their own structures in communications to help them not to go lost out of reality. The key is to try to understand - not to know better.

A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

Schizophrenic people are often reporting about voices. Once I thought this voices are like thoughts - but this is wrong. This are "real" voices. Loud voices. They say for example: "Jump out of the window! Now!" - but as real as such a voice seems to be - we have to help them not to believe in such voices. And it's extremly stupid to discuss with a paranoic person about the belief in god or about the belief in atheism. In this case they need our love - they need our belief in god - our trust in god. They need us just simple in the way we are. And it's good to see that everything will end in a very positive way - if everyone is doing everything in the best possible ways. We have to be ourselves and not to be untrue, unreal or desperated or anything like this. It's good to be calm and clear. But I fear "atheism" is not clear in most cases, because atheists often believe they do not believe. Could be no belief is so confusing like atheism (=aspiritualism) while only atheists think they are not confusing.

Last edited:

That's not what I meant. I meant these kinds of people tend towards religious beliefs.

Atheism is also a belief. Schizophrenic people say something what's often very complex. We are able to use their own structures in communications to help them not to go lost out of reality. The key is to try to understand - not to know better.

A lot of times they have persecution complexes, think that "gods" are speaking to them, etc. Religion is a magnet for those with mental disorders.

Schizophrenic people are often reporting about voices. Once I thought this voices are like thoughts - but this is wrong. This are "real" voices. Loud voices. They say for example: "Jump out of the window! Now!" - but as real as such a voice seems to be - we have to help them not to believe in such voices. And it's extremly stupid to discuss with a paranoic person about the belief in god or about the belief in atheism. In this case they need our love - they need our belief in god - our trust in god. They need us just simple in the way we are. And it's good to see that everything will end in a very positive way - if everyone is doing everything in the best possible ways. We have to be ourselves and not to be untrue, unreal or desperated or anything like this. It's good to be calm and clear. But I fear "atheism" is not clear in most cases, because atheists often believe they do not believe. Could be no belief is so confusing like atheism (=aspiritualism) while only atheists think they are not confusing.
If god doesn't exist then zaan's whole (already meaningless) reality comes crashing down.

Atheism is not a belief. It is a lack of belief in superstitious nonsense.

Atheism is the belief that a god is not possible. Now you know.

Lol. Atheism is a lack of a belief in superstitious nonsense.

"Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Most inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief that any deities exist". Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"the position that there are no deities". That's a belief, since there is no proof of such a position.

"Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Most inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief that any deities exist". Atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"the position that there are no deities". That's a belief.

The rejection of belief.

"the position that there are no deities". That's a belief.

The rejection of belief.

There is no proof that there aren't any deities, making it a belief.

How do you know that my belief is a superstitious nonsense while your belief is not existing?

Last edited:

How do you know that my belief is a superstitious nonsense while your belief is not existing?

Because you can't prove any of your myths.

... The rejection of belief.

This sentence is confusing. If someone believes not in god - what would be wrong if god exists otherwise it would be not wrong - what should this one reject? The belief of others?

It's no different that Greek mythology. Lol. They believed in their gods too.

... The rejection of belief.

This sentence is confusing. If someone believes not in god - what would be wrong if god exists otherwise it would be not wrong - what should this one reject? The belief of others?

It is the rejection of belief in superstitious entities. What's hard to understand? Seems pretty straightforward to me. I know you want to try to muddy the waters, but it is just pointless for you to do so. Doesn't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back