If God doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I hear you, but I'm not sure... ;-)

So if I eat chicken tomorrow, should i be worried that i ate outside the garden or ingested evil? Or should I keep my diet to things inside the garden and leave fowl alone? Because chicken = dinosaur, and dino=reptile, and reptile=serpent. So I would fall into the same trap as Eve... eating the offerings of the serpent and spawning human sin all over again, forever....

What is safe to eat? And what if I already ate it, unknowingly? Because that's a huge burden to carry just for going to KFC last night...
So I would fall into the same trap as Eve...

that's obvious, at some point in time everyone is meant with a challenge and how they are prepared makes a difference being real can only help, good luck.

So, per the Bible, what did the dinosaurs do to incur His wrath? It is evident what the humans did with their wicked behavior and they deserved their semi-smite, but the dino's leave me scratching my head???

Did they, like, have incest... ?

Ha ha. I think I'll stop here because you're not following what I am saying. Prolly my fault not explaining it clearly enough. Thus, the best way I can put is you should follow Jesus and He will provide the answers you seek. Else you'll continue to believe your worldview and who am I to stop you from that.

images

...and science holds the answer to all questions....

Then what kick started the universe?

After all we wouldn't want to violate one of Newton's three laws now would we?

If the scientific answer at this time is we don't know...

Then doesn't that mean a miracle occurred?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:D

I do hear what you're saying. Miracles. Wonderful and magical and all. It's nice. What kicked started the universe? Which theory do you like? Oh sorry never mind. I don't know and my friend neither do you. Why would you imagine that science has the answers to everything. For one thing alone science is still in it's infancy. Or thereabouts. It's way to young to be able to explain many things. This doesn't mean that it can't or won't. But myth and superstition is certainly NOT an answer. Like having none at all. If such a philosophy didn't exist? We wouldn't be cowed second class citizens for one.

So, per the Bible, what did the dinosaurs do to incur His wrath? It is evident what the humans did with their wicked behavior and they deserved their semi-smite, but the dino's leave me scratching my head???

Ha ha. I think I'll stop here because you're not following what I am saying. Prolly my fault not explaining it clearly enough. Thus, the best way I can put is you should follow Jesus and He will provide the answers you seek. Else you'll continue to believe your worldview and who am I to stop you from that.

I think you explained it clearly enough. I'm just asking a question that always put me against "God". Because I think the dinosaurs were very cool, and I believe they actually existed and their bones were not put there by the devil to fool us. And to smite them all, after hundreds of millions of years of development, yet allow us to survive after all the tragedies we have created in the last 6000 years of recorded history, is a very big question that I have.

And something I would like to hear a rational explanation about...

I think you explained it clearly enough. I'm just asking a question that always put me against "God". Because I think the dinosaurs were very cool, and I believe they actually existed and their bones were not put there by the devil to fool us. And to smite them all, after hundreds of millions of years of development, yet allow us to survive after all the tragedies we have created in the last 6000 years of recorded history, is a very big question that I have.

And something I would like to hear a rational explanation about...

I just found this tee. Looks pretty cool, huh? Also, photoshopped another (Live Fast, Die Young) modeled by a Bond Girl to get into the spirit of things :).

young_earth_creationist_t_shirts-rdbabe8e93fd64b49a5f59bbaa0471fac_804gy_324.jpg
live_young_earth.png

Since you state that I explained it clearly enough, and now you ask the question that "always put me against "God," I suppose the answer is pretty important to you.

Before we get into that, can you explain to others as well as yourself why you believe the earth is millions of years old? Most people can't except because the evos told me so. Maybe your answer will be so elegant that we do not even have to get into the question that "always put me against "God."

Moreover, if you're trying to answer what the Bible says (from what you read or heard), then I'm not sure you are correct, i.e. things such as dinosaur incest, the subject of incest and age of the earth.

Because the reason you believe the Earth is 6000 years old, is based on the fact that Sumerians invented writing 6000 years ago.

But they told of a very different situation than what Christians believe today. They actually wrote a lot of what the OT is based upon, and later got changed by crazy religious people...

Sumerian texts, 6000 years ago, say that there was life before them and they detail a lot about it...

Now, if you think some power-driven person is going to change that fact, to suit some money-making machine... have at it!

I'd love to debate you.

Last edited:
Just you though...

Not ur mongering followers, because I won't be able to reply fast enough by myself, and your followers will bully me to submission otherwise. Just you and me. You up to it?

God vs Enki & Enlil

It will be lots of fun and enlightening!

Let me know and I'll start the thread...

Last edited:
Because the reason you believe the Earth is 6000 years old, is based on the fact that Sumerians invented writing 6000 years ago.

But they told of a very different situation than what Christians believe today. They actually wrote a lot of what the OT is based upon, and later got changed by crazy religious people...

Sumerian texts, 6000 years ago, say that there was life before them and they detail a lot about it...

Now, if you think some power-driven person is going to change that fact, to suit some money-making machine... have at it!

I'd love to debate you.

I already debated someone else and several others and they got whupped and left. Give some other believer a chance to rebut the thread. I'm going to discuss some other thread.

You already discussed several different topics, except answert my question why do you believe the earth is millions or billions of years old? Why do you believe the earth is billions of years old?

Because it is. Fundamentalist religions cannot change that fact.

So I will show you where your religion came from, and what they actually said. And if you still want to argue about it, then that's when religion becomes dangerous. I have no problem with people of faith. I have problems with fundamentalists that disregard reality for the promotion of their birth-religion. Which you seem to be doing...

So, the invitation is out for you... ;-)

And trust me, I'm not like anybody you ever debated before.

Nice job, calling out your legions to defend you, instead of facing me one-on-one! Very typical for a religious leader wannabe.

But anytime you feel in the mood, let me know. Because religious fanaticism has to stop. And I will show you the way...

A Muslim told me the same thing only about Allah. Apparently his worldview is identical to yours. And two Mormons approached my dad at the cemetery and according to them Mormonism is where it's at

God got tired of dinosaurs and invented a better species to "love"

If there is a "God", i'm sure he's tired of these stupid debates about him...

So James Bond must be tired of arguing for the One True God.

I'll tell you what the OTG is... and it's not what you think.

Last edited:
Because it is. Fundamentalist religions cannot change that fact.

So I will show you where your religion came from, and what they actually said. And if you still want to argue about it, then that's when religion becomes dangerous. I have no problem with people of faith. I have problems with fundamentalists that disregard reality for the promotion of their birth-religion. Which you seem to be doing...

So, the invitation is out for you... ;-)

Sorry, I'll pass on the invite. You're entitled to your opinions.

It's your fantasy, thinking "they" meant the almighty....

I only talk about what the people wrote. Since the almighty lack the ability to write, somehow...

I'd love to debate you.

I already debated someone else and several others and they got whupped and left. Give some other believer a chance to rebut the thread. I'm going to discuss some other thread.

You already discussed several different topics, except answert my question why do you believe the earth is millions or billions of years old? Why do you believe the earth is billions of years old?
It’s not a ‘belief.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back