If god of the bible was psychoanalyzed...

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

The Onion? You gave the Onion as the link?
It was intended to be taken as a joke.
Here is one humorous way of deducing God's character from His creation, the biological character of the Earth:
An assertion by the British geneticist and evolutionary biologist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964) was as follows: God is most likely to take trouble over reproducing his own image, and his 400,000 attempts at the perfect beetle contrast with his slipshod creation of man. When we meet the Almighty face to face he will resemble a beetle and not the Archbishop of Canterbury.;-)

Best little man that you learn your place in God's creation!!! Man is less than a germ on a worm on a germ as compared to Almighty God!!! Why would you think you could match brain power with almighty god????????????

:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

The Onion? You gave the Onion as the link?
It was intended to be taken as a joke.
Here is one humorous way of deducing God's character from His creation, the biological character of the Earth:
An assertion by the British geneticist and evolutionary biologist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964) was as follows: God is most likely to take trouble over reproducing his own image, and his 400,000 attempts at the perfect beetle contrast with his slipshod creation of man. When we meet the Almighty face to face he will resemble a beetle and not the Archbishop of Canterbury.;-)

Which, of course, God explicitly states after the flood.
The earth behaves as mankind behaves.
Oh, you missed that.

God Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder

NEW HAVEN, CT–In a diagnosis that helps explain the confusing and contradictory aspects of the cosmos that have baffled philosophers, theologians, and other students of the human condition for millennia, God, creator of the universe and longtime deity to billions of followers, was found Monday to suffer from bipolar disorder.

Rev. Dr. J. Henry Jurgens, a practicing psychiatrist and doctor of divinity at Yale University Divinity School, announced the historic diagnosis at a press conference.

"I always knew there had to be some explanation," Jurgens said. "And, after several years of patient research and long sessions with God Almighty through the intercessionary medium of prayer, I was able to pinpoint the specific nature of His problem."

More at link:
God Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Simply explained by all the men who actually wrote the bible.

But unlike you, I would be a good one.

maybe. if you learn a lot - you might.

a lot.
I know a lot.

no, you do not. even the easiest surveys you mostly fail; do you want me to remind you your own results on easy surveys you posted ;)
you are young. you can learn a lot.

and for sure you do not know that symptoms of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder ( in the reality) are quite different from the general perception learned from the media ;)

and for sure you do not know that symptoms of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder ( in the reality) are quite different from the general perception learned from the media ;)
Vox, both of the symptoms I identified are accurate. Why do you say they are not?

Schizophrenia, one of the most debilitating and baffling mental illnesses, defines a group of disorders that cause distorted thought and perception. Thoughts can be scrambled or jump from subject to subject. Perceptions can be distorted beyond reality, causing people to see or hear things that are not there.

Understanding Schizophrenia

The mood swings of bipolar disorder can be profoundly destructive...Picking up the pieces after mood swings can be hard.

Bipolar Mood Swings, Stabilizers, Triggers, and Mania

Best little man that you learn your place in God's creation!!! Man is less than a germ on a worm on a germ as compared to Almighty God!!! Why would you think you could match brain power with almighty god????????????

Brain power? G-d's first creation of Man rebelled. Their offspring rebelled AND commited fratricide. Later on it got so bad He had to wipe everyone out except for Noah and start again. Not MY idea of brainy. :)

Schizophrenia, one of the most debilitating and baffling mental illnesses, defines a group of disorders that cause distorted thought and perception. Thoughts can be scrambled or jump from subject to subject. Perceptions can be distorted beyond reality, causing people to see or hear things that are not there.

Understanding Schizophrenia

The mood swings of bipolar disorder can be profoundly destructive...Picking up the pieces after mood swings can be hard.

Bipolar Mood Swings, Stabilizers, Triggers, and Mania

:rolleyes:

the links for the lay public? very impressive :D

pacer, the problem is not the naming of the symptoms but understanding their applicability.

mood swings and irrational are NORMAL. Everybody under the sun exhibits those ( and many other symptoms lumped together by ignorant people untrained on a subject)

it is knowing when they are not and which combination leads to that what makes mood changes a disease.

psychiatric diagnoses labelled by people not trained in understanding what the symptoms actually mean is called yellow journalism. Or message board :)

Last edited:
pacer, the problem is not the naming of the symptoms but understanding their applicability.
You need to identify the symptoms before you can apply or formulate a diagnosis. Anyway, I did not intend to turn this thread into a serious psychoanalysis of god. lol It was intended more as a joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back