If Hillary Had Won the Economy Would Be 7/24 News

Wages and salaries rose a record 3.1%, biggest jump in10 years yet there was virtually a news black out on this. Typical biased fake news media BS.
They didn't want you to see that it was during Oblama that the last occurred..

The good thing is the economy is the one thing politicians can’t BS the voters on. We all know our own situation and that of our neighbors.

Economy adds robust 250,000 jobs in October in last employment report before election.

“The unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years.”
Yet we get to hear about it 24/7 by the media and people like you.
Then link to the latest CNN report on the great economy. I’ll go get some coffee to give you time to give me the link.

The good thing is the economy is the one thing politicians can’t BS the voters on. We all know our own situation and that of our neighbors.

Economy adds robust 250,000 jobs in October in last employment report before election.

“The unemployment rate was unchanged at a near 50-year low of 3.7 percent. Annual wage growth topped 3 percent for the first time in nine years.”
Then link to the latest CNN report on the great economy. I’ll go get some coffee to give you time to give me the link.
Fox is part of the media so fuckin' hurry!

Ah, so only your Nazi neocon news tells the truth.

Hook.
Line.
Sinker.

Ah, so only your Nazi neocon news tells the truth.

Hook.
Line.
Sinker.
Which news do I peruse? Go ahead and tell me since you are always wrong.

This is Obama’s economy

I did not see 24/7 coverage of how great it was while the Great Obama wa President

This is Obama’s economy

I did not see 24/7 coverage of how great it was while the Great Obama wa President
These rightist are already a one point increase of blood pressure to cause a heart attack you better lay off of them they seem awfully frayed over their assurances of a win..

And Obama also posted several .5 and -1% "growth" quarters that cancelled those numbers out.

Obama's average annual GDP growth was 1.9%

Thats just more counterfactual bullshit.

How mentally inedequite do you have to be to not even know how to do basic internet search?

Here, let me show you how basic internet search is done:

CLICKY LINKY

7.27.18.png
Your chart says I am right, moron.

The -1.1 in qtr 1 crushed the prospects of growth for the entire year of 2014(because when you LOSE 1.1 in a weak recovery the 4.3 or 5.1 growth doesn't amount to anything, and the 2 in qtr 4 sealed the deal for that year).

The chart says I'm right - there is no growth that happened under Turmp that we haven't seen under Obama

Let me ask you this, Anton...do you think Obama's economy would have seen the same growth as we've seen under Trump if Barry was also having to absorb 5 Fed rate increases in his first two years in office?
The economy would be better under the Great Obama without a billionaire tax cut and foolish trade war

Are you not paying attention to the numbers, Winger? Obama could only dream about the results that Trump has gotten with his approach to the economy! Trump cut taxes and yet the US took in more revenue AFTER the tax cuts than we were taking in BEFORE it took place! Foolish trade war? We had trade "wars" with the EU, Mexico and Canada and got better deals from all of them!

The Great Obama? More like The Clueless One! I don't know if we've ever had a President who had less expertise with economics than Barack Obama. After Larry Summers and Kristina Romer jumped ship and ran back to their tenured professor's jobs Barack Obama didn't really even TRY to improve the economy! Ask a liberal what Barry's plan for the economy was for the last six years he was in office and you'll get nothing but vacant stares. Why? Because he didn't HAVE a plan!

Thats just more counterfactual bullshit.

How mentally inedequite do you have to be to not even know how to do basic internet search?

Here, let me show you how basic internet search is done:

CLICKY LINKY

7.27.18.png

The -1.1 in qtr 1 crushed the prospects of growth for the entire year of 2014(because when you LOSE 1.1 in a weak recovery the 4.3 or 5.1 growth doesn't amount to anything, and the 2 in qtr 4 sealed the deal for that year).

The chart says I'm right - there is no growth that happened under Turmp that we haven't seen under Obama

Let me ask you this, Anton...do you think Obama's economy would have seen the same growth as we've seen under Trump if Barry was also having to absorb 5 Fed rate increases in his first two years in office?
The economy would be better under the Great Obama without a billionaire tax cut and foolish trade war

Are you not paying attention to the numbers, Winger? Obama could only dream about the results that Trump has gotten with his approach to the economy! Trump cut taxes and yet the US took in more revenue AFTER the tax cuts than we were taking in BEFORE it took place! Foolish trade war? We had trade "wars" with the EU, Mexico and Canada and got better deals from all of them!

The Great Obama? More like The Clueless One! I don't know if we've ever had a President who had less expertise with economics than Barack Obama. After Larry Summers and Kristina Romer jumped ship and ran back to their tenured professor's jobs Barack Obama didn't really even TRY to improve the economy! Ask a liberal what Barry's plan for the economy was for the last six years he was in office and you'll get nothing but vacant stares. Why? Because he didn't HAVE a plan!
GDP looks the same as it did under the Great Obama
Trump has lower monthly job increases
Inflation and the deficit have increased under Trump

Last edited:

GDP looks the same as it did under the Great Obama
Trump has lower monthly job increases
Inflation and the deficit have increased under Trump
Look up Obama’s actual GDP numbers and get back to me when Trump gets a negative or negligible growth rate like Obama in a quarter.

Forum List

Back