If I am a racist misogynist, why do I respect and admire CONDY RICE?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
She is black.

She is female.

I like her ALOT. She is intelligent and refined.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

She is black.

She is female.

HOWEVER, as a "CON", I am racist and misogynist......so why do I like CONDY RICE?

Well done. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Apparently you'd like her more if she were white and male. That must suck.

She is black.

She is female.

I thought "CON"s frowned upon race baiting, reckon not so much.

I was hoping she would run but clearly Rice wants no part of the Presidency. That is really unfortunate because after 8 years of the most damaging and divisive Racist President in history, Rice would have been a unifying figure and a breath of fresh air.

She is black.

She is female.

Well, I have no idea if you personally are racist or misogynistic, but it is entirely possible for some to be racist and misogynistic and like a particular woman or different race.
Many people I have met do not discriminate on an individual basis and have no issues with anyone they know personally who does not display stereotypes of race/sex. but they do stereotype and look down on other races/genders as a group.

So it would be perfectly possible for someone to have general contempt for Blacks and women, based on stereotypes, but not include Secretary Rice as an individual.

She is black.

She is female.

What is her position on:

The Federal Reserve
Globalization
Sending troops back into the ME
Abortion
National Health Care
Space Exploration
Foreign Aid to Africa
Foreign Aid to Asia
TPP
Keystone XL
Entitlements

What are her plans to
Bring down the deficit
Improve literacy
Improving America’s Global Competitiveness

She is black.

She is female.

Because you know she has abandoned her race and sex to become a war criminal conservative.

She is black.

She is female.

Well, I have no idea if you personally are racist or misogynistic, but it is entirely possible for some to be racist and misogynistic and like a particular woman or different race.
Many people I have met do not discriminate on an individual basis and have no issues with anyone they know personally who does not display stereotypes of race/sex. but they do stereotype and look down on other races/genders as a group.

So it would be perfectly possible for someone to have general contempt for Blacks and women, based on stereotypes, but not include Secretary Rice as an individual.
I can tell Eddie Murphy is very intelligent.

She is black.

She is female.

Some of my best friends are negroes

Why would you hate her? She delivered her administrations talking points about Iraq with precision and speed. Quite convincing to the pseudo-conned. Too bad her talking point weren't meet with the same degree of scrutiny as the other Rice. Since those talking points led directly to the conflict that cost us so much, and Susan Rices' were just initial talking points of a situation.

She is black.

She is female.

Why did slave drivers like some of the slaves they oppressed, if they were racist?

I used to watch Amos and Andy

How could I be a racist?

Because Angus admires Condy Rice does not resolve him from the repeated comments of ethnocentrism, xenophonia, and racism. His liking Condy is the exception that proves the rule.

Forum List

Back