If it's CRUZ vs. CLINTON

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.. I'm not voting.
I didn't want to vote 4 years ago.
Not voting if this turns out to be the case OR will do a write in.

The system is a joke. I want no part of it.

Well at least it was not about Sex.

Cruz is most of Trump but not so "adjustable" like a strap on.....I mean Zypaa of course.

.. I'm not voting.

I am voting for Gary Johnson...

He is the Ex-Governor of New Mexico that is running on the Libertarian ticket, and he still is a Republican...

.. I'm not voting.

If it's Cruz against Clinton, better get used to "President Clinton" as a job title. Cruz will push a significant portion of the adults in the room (moderates) to either (a) sitting out the vote, or (b) voting for her.

Poling wise Kasich has the best ratios to beat her.

>>>>

He is the Ex-Governor of New Mexico that is running on the Libertarian ticket, and he still is a Republican...

I think I voted for him once. He sub-1%?

He ran for the Republican nomination in 2012 and when he dropped out he went to the Libertarian ticket and garner over 1.2 million votes, so he is someone that will get votes but not a threat to win a General Election.

If the GOP establishment does not want Trump nor Cruz as their candidate but are forced to give them the nomination then they can support Johnson on the Libertarian ticket, so Trump and Cruz fail to win.

As I wrote Johnson is still a Republican and actually a Conservative and will not win but the establishment can use him and the Libertarian party to prevent Trump or Cruz from winning.

The downside of doing this will alienate Tea Party and Trump supporters and could cost the GOP in 2018 and 2020 and could cost the Senate in this General Election and are the GOP establishment willing to burn down their house to purge the Tea party Caucus?

.. I'm not voting.

If it's Cruz against Clinton, better get used to "President Clinton" as a job title. Cruz will push a significant portion of the adults in the room (moderates) to either (a) sitting out the vote, or (b) voting for her.

Poling wise Kasich has the best ratios to beat her.

>>>>

The only way Kasich become the Nominee is if a brokered convention happens and Rubio is discovered to be gay...

cruzsuspending.jpg

.. I'm not voting.

If she's considering write in, she ought to at least consider Johnson. Of course he won't win, but getting to 10% would be a huge statement, and could build the strength of the Libertarian Party. Any Tea Partier ought to consider a strong Libertarian Party a good thing, because it is closely in line with many of their beliefs.

.. I'm not voting.

He's the best candidate out there right now. This year will not be the first time I've voted for the man. He first drew my interest back in '08 when I was still in California...

.. I'm not voting.

If she's considering write in, she ought to at least consider Johnson. Of course he won't win, but getting to 10% would be a huge statement, and could build the strength of the Libertarian Party. Any Tea Partier ought to consider a strong Libertarian Party a good thing, because it is closely in line with many of their beliefs.

Gary Johnson is nothing like Trey Gawdy, Ted Cruz or Dan Patrick, and even though the Libertarian platform is fiscal conservative they are not as social conservative as the Tea Party Caucus.

I do agree they ( Libertarian Party ) can use the split within the GOP to their advantage to get more Ron and Rand Paul types elected to the congress and that is something they should focus on.

I will take a Libertarian ran Congress over a Tea Party Caucus any day of the week...

.. I'm not voting.

no. it isn't cruz v clinton. :rolleyes:

.. I'm not voting.

He's the best candidate out there right now. This year will not be the first time I've voted for the man. He first drew my interest back in '08 when I was still in California...

I agree.

The problem is too many people hear or see the word Libertarian and think the candidate is a crazy nutter.

Johnson is a very good candidate and so was Kasich in my opinion but the Trump and Cruz supporters have made the GOP too toxic for me to support either of those fools, and Rubio is just too weak to me.

So I agree Johnson is the best candidate.

I wish he could get on stage to debate the Republican and Democratic nominee and then let the people vote.

Forum List

Back