If it's OK to murder babies, then really, it's OK to do anything...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and that's why we're having all these random shootings, people think human life is cheap.

...and that's why we're having all these random shootings, people think human life is cheap.

Self-righteous hard ons aside, I have to agree that a culture where abortions are "OK" likely has a diminished reverence for life in general. But the political question of the day isn't whether we think abortions are good or bad - it's whether they should be illegal, which is a different question.

Self-righteous hard ons aside, I have to agree that a culture where abortions are "OK" likely has a diminished reverence for life in general. But the political question of the day isn't whether we think abortions are good or bad - it's whether they should be illegal, which is a different question.
Name another situation where murder is made legal because we can't figure out whether murder should be illegal.

Name another situation where murder is made legal because we can't figure out whether murder should be illegal.
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Name another group of people that's its legal to murder because we can't decide if it's right or wrong to murder them.

The Jews? The Holocaust? I mean, stop spinning around that false equation. Would it help your thinking if there were a group of people its legal to murder?

The Jews? The Holocaust? I mean, stop spinning around that false equation. Would it help your thinking if there were a group of people its legal to murder?
It used to be legal to lock up black people in ships and take them to other countries and sell them.

Ya and it used to be legal to give your houses feudal style to your subjects like a good Lord *gasp* have Southern Hospitality, united all the people of this country in the best antebellum system in the World.

Name another group of people that's its legal to murder because we can't decide if it's right or wrong to murder them.

Hmm... ok, well, I'm not saying that abortion should be legal because we can't decide if it's right or wrong, so I guess I don't get your point. Maybe you misread my post.

Wrong.

Abortion is not "murder."

Wrong.

Abortion is not "murder."
Says you.

Shall I post a photo of a murdered unborn baby to prove you wrong?

A woman should be able to make her own reproductive choices, even if you meatheads don't like those choices. It's not your body, it's not your decision to make whether or not that person spends the rest of their lives committed to a child they may never want to raise in the first place. Nutbag southern states who are outlawing abortion are exactly the kind of places where gun violence is rampant, drug use is epidemic, the stratification of the classes is the most extreme, and the penalties for breaking their laws is the most draconian.

Exactly the kind of places thinking people avoid.

A woman should be able to make her own reproductive choices, even if you meatheads don't like those choices. It's not your body, it's not your decision to make whether or not that person spends the rest of their lives committed to a child they may never want to raise in the first place. Nutbag southern states who are outlawing abortion are exactly the kind of places where gun violence is rampant, drug use is epidemic, the stratification of the classes is the most extreme, and the penalties for breaking their laws is the most draconian.

Some people "think" murder is wrong.

I have no real problem that they are legal, my beef is the women don't really comprehend how serious her decision is, most are to young and the left like planned Parenthood attitude is it's no big deal.

But the OP is right as a society it diminishes the value of life along with video games/movie/television it was real good to see the Cubs player today's reaction when he realized he almost hurt a little girl..

His momma taught him right

download (12).jpeg

Some people think meat is murder.

Some people think meat is murder.
That's why you need God, so you know the difference between human life and animal life.

Nonsense.

Abortion is not "murdering babies."

No one believes human life is cheep.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Where do you live? In the real world people kill a human being just because they are different.

Two transgender women of color killed in same weekend, one arrest made
An arrest was made in the fatal shooting of Michelle Washington, said Philadelphia police. No arrests yet in the death of Muhlaysia Booker, said Dallas police.

Forum List

Back