Zone1 If Jesus Is God In The Flesh Then How Could He Be His Son?

It is all hypthetical.
We have no idea whatsoever, definitively, how the whole Jesus in the flesh actually worked.
It is unreasonable, in my opinion, to believe that Jesus was ever in the childs body when it was little.
That is absurd. What... God removed all of his intellect somehow, just put it in limbo until he was 12.
Then wait... after realizing he was the SoG, he just hung around for 18 more years??
And then one day... "yeah... maybe I will go preach and die now"
C'mon

They are one the same way God says a husband and wife are one

No, they are two different issues

"God" is a kind of Spirit being. My last name is "Brown". My father was a "Brown"

There is God the Father and the other. The Logos.

The Logos became the Son when He was born human.

He told you the Father was greater than He, but He is still God.

The One who was born Jesus was the Word (the Logos) .

He is called that because HE was the one who SPOKE the universe into existence. He is the One who created Adam and Eve.

He is the ONE who spoke to Moses in the burning bush.

He came to REVEAL the Father. No one knew the Father until Jesus REVEALD Him
They are
The Father.

If you talk to your father, are you talking to yourself?
As well at Rev 1:1--Did God say-here me have a revelation. And Jesus teaches-The ONLY TRUE GOD( Father) sent him. John 17:3)

I wonder about you sometimes.

The Trinity is not a mystery to be solved. It is a relationship to be entered into.

I'm quite very skeptical about her claim to be a prophet of God and yet she says such things openly. So yeah, same. FJB, get yourself into a church in fellowship with other believers.

If Jesus Is God In The Flesh Then How Could He Be His Son?​

Exactly, child of god. Sometimes is to live, to love and to believe just simple true.

Last edited:
You mean like asking questions?

You called brothers and sisters in Christ "ordinary Christians", putting yourself then a plane above right? Because you are a prophet or some-such. But you don't have a grasp on the most basic of Christian tenets it would seem.

I am hoping to encourage you to get into a community of believers where such pride--frankly--is not allowed to fester. It is the downfall of all of us.

I'm quite very skeptical about her claim to be a prophet of God and yet she says such things openly. So yeah, same. FJB, get yourself into a church in fellowship with other believers.
She is immersed in the OCCULT, while professing herself a christian. If you don't understand what's going on with her, I won't spell it out for you.
She needs to experience true REPENTANCE

You called brothers and sisters in Christ "ordinary Christians", putting yourself then a plane above right? Because you are a prophet or some-such. But you don't have a grasp on the most basic of Christian tenets it would seem
She wants to BE something without DOING anything (repent of her sins).
Why are you feeding her delusions. This is why I have this silly woman on ignore.

Discern the spirits!

Paul the Apostle mentions the gift of discerning of spirits in 1 Corinthians 12:10. John Chrysostom, in his interpretation of this passage, says that these words mean the ability to tell who is spiritual and who is not, who is a prophet and who is not, as Paul wrote at the time of many false prophets.

Last edited:
It is all hypthetical.
We have no idea whatsoever, definitively, how the whole Jesus in the flesh actually worked.
It is unreasonable, in my opinion, to believe that Jesus was ever in the childs body when it was little.
That is absurd. What... God removed all of his intellect somehow, just put it in limbo until he was 12.
Then wait... after realizing he was the SoG, he just hung around for 18 more years??
C'mon

Not surprising at all that you'd say that. What you said confirms a number of scriptures, including 1 Corinthians 2:14, Ephesians 4:18, 1 Corinthians 1:18 and 2 Corinthians 4:4.

In other news, MAN! I had no idea that it's 3:52 AM here. :lol: (that's my recent insomnia) I gotta sign off. Later, y'all!

I am hoping to encourage you to get into a community of believers where such pride--frankly--is not allowed to fester. It is the downfall of all of us.

That wasn't me saying I was better than everybody else, I just didn't know what else to call people who don't have the same abilities I do like predicting somebody falling ill and knowing about their past after only meeting them once as most people can't do that.

Jesus was made / created inside Mary as the seed DNA and genetic hereditary of her ancestors going back to King David

Heb 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: :14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God -

NOT THROUGH A PERFECT BODY

Rom 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son - IN THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH, AND FOR SIN, - condemned sin in the flesh

Act 2:30 God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Yahoshua defines the terms in His message - by saying that He does nothing of His own self - saying that
""" I can do nothing whatsoever of my own doing. - """""""""

I do not have any power of miracles, of my own " - I do not have a will of my own t
hat guides to do what God has commanded me - must submit and give up my own desires. my temptations must be overcome by laying aside my own will

I CANNOT DO anything, whatsoever - OF MY OWN, - Saying that it is the father only, that does the miracles and the works.

Saying - why do you call me " good " ? - - " There is NO ONE good but God alone "

Every time He spoke of his own will, power, majesty and desire and purpose " we find that He denied his physical bodily abilities to do anything whatsoever concerning the will of God.

Joh 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek NOT MINE OWN WILL, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

I AM NOT RELYING UPON THE POWER OF MY OWN QUALITIES PASSED DOWN FROM MY MOTHER -

I have no power but to deny my own personal will and submit to the will of the spirt of God

Yahoshua - could never be justified in the FLESH ALONE: -

but only through the eternal Spirit - was his offered sacrifice without spot to God, not by his flesh and blood and will

Joh 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; - the flesh profiteth nothing: - the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

It is all hypthetical.
C'mon
God the Father has an immortal body of flesh and bones. Not only Jesus but all of us were created in His image and likeness. Jesus was born of an immortal God who has a body of flesh and bones and a mother who has a mortal body of flesh and bones. Before this world was created, we all existed as the spirit children of God the Father. We all had knowledge of God and sided with him in the war in heaven before the foundation of this earth. Upon being born, God puts a veil over our minds so that we cannot remember our premortal existence and requires that we learn to walk by faith and learn to choose in and of ourselves good over evil and become a good being of our won free will and choice. Jesus was part of the Godhead and submitted his will to the will of the Father. After being born into this life he learned at an early age who he was and again submitted his will unto the will of the Father. Jesus was such an advanced spirit in the premortal existence and was the firstborn spirit child of the Father. He was such and excellent being that he was chosen to be part of the Godhead before the world was. Upon being born into this life he quickly came to know his mission in life and submitting his will to the Father he was to become the Savior of the world as he was chosen to become before the earth was. Jesus thus inherited immortal and mortal qualities. As part mortal and part immortal, he could choose to lay down his life as a sacrifice for sin.

John 10:17-18
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Here we read that no man could take Jesus' life from him. He had to lay it down of his own choosing. Jesus had the choice. He was the only person to live a sinless life. He was not under the condemnation of sin. He was, as a member of the Godhead, God on earth. His mission was to be the Savior of the world. As completely innocent being, He never deserved any of the suffering which he suffered. Yet, he suffered for the sins of all mankind. I don't think that a mere mortal could have gone through the suffering that Jesus went through. This suffering caused even God, the greatest of all to bleed from every pore of his body as were great drops of blood. It caused even him, to tremble because of pain and would not that he should have to suffer but he humbled himself before the Father and submitted to his will.

Luke 22:41-44
41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Doctrine and Covenants 19:16-19
16 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;
17 But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;
18 Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink—
19 Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.

Jesus as an infinite atonement who did no sin and was not deserving of any of the suffering he went through suffered the greatest of all injustices one could ever imagine. God the Father would have to recompense the Christ for all the injustice and suffering he bore. Not only for suffering alone but to the extent that he suffered. He and he alone was deserving of a great recompense for all the suffering and death that he suffered. His recompense from the Father was that he gained the right to forgive sin if others would only come unto him and repent of their sins. It was just to grant Jesus this great recompense. It was his recompense for all he went through unjustly. Now if a any man or woman would simply confess and forsake their sins or in other words repent and seek the forgiveness from Jesus, Jesus had the right to forgive the sins of the repentant soul. It is Christ's just reward to have the right to forgive any who repent and come unto him. He and he alone is the Savior of mankind. Only in and through the Christ are able to find forgiveness of sin and thus make it back to the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus upon dying a sinless death was able to take his life back again and resurrect from the dead. Not only was he granted the right to resurrect but he was also allowed to grant unto all that have taken on a mortal body this same resurrection. Thus all mankind will resurrect and become immortal beings. He truly is the Savior of all mankind and overcome death and hell for us all. Resurrection is a free gift to all but entrance into the kingdom of heaven requires that we repent and forsake our sins and follow Jesus and his commandments. If we do this, He will grant his grace upon us and we can also reunite with our Heavenly Father in his kingdom. Eventually all our memory will be restored and we will remember our premortal life and our faithfulness with God in the War in Heaven. Jesus had this same veil put over his mind but he learned to seek God and came to know the truth at a very early age. He did what no other person could do by living a perfect life in this world and thus he was worthy as God to be our Savior and show us the way the truth and the life. Jesus and all of us will resurrect and have an immortal body just as the Father himself has. We were all created in his image and likeness and will retain our immortal bodies forever and ever just as He and our Lord Jesus have.

Last edited:
Jesus was the Only Born Son Of God

only - because he was born of a woman, being a Son OF God has nothing to do with a Godhead / Trinity that demands that Jesus the son of God existed as a second person on a Trinity

as a CO EQUAL, CO ETERNAL SON - before he was born, Jesus the Son Of God did not exist - he had to be born of a woman to be a Son - The Son Of God
a spirit does not have $ex with other spirits to conceive and bear children - CHILDREN ARE BORN - SONS and DAUGHTERS - from women.

Heb 1: 1 - 3 explains

:1 Many ways, also various ways, long ago the God spoke to their fathers

:2 in THEIR PROPHETS UNTO THESE LAST OF DAYS, OF THESE, HE SPOKE TO THEM IN HIS SON UPON WHOM IS GIVEN HEIR, OF WHOM ALSO THIS IS FOREVER DONE

:3 WHO BEING THE EMANATION / RADIATING OF HIS GLORY, AND THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS - confidence ὑπόστασις - hupostasis “ = confidence

the scriptures clearly tell us that this spirit is NOT multiple, plural spirits or persons.

here are these passages

This is the message throughout the scriptures. Please notice the scriptures below.

1Co 12:6 And there are DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
:7 But the manifestation of THE SPIRIT is given to every man to profit withal.
:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge BY THE SAME SPIRIT;
:9 To another faith by the SAME SPIRIT; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
:11 But all these worketh that one and the SELFSAME SPIRIT, dividing to every man severally as he will.
:13 For by ONE SPIRIT are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into ONE SPIRIT.

Eph 2:18 For by him we have access both in ONE Spirit to the Father. - singular spirit

Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Joh 14:18 I - Jesus, - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Mat 10:20 For it is not you that speak, but THE SPIRIT OF YOUR FATHER that speaketh in you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Spirit of the Holy , whom the Father will send in my name, - I will come to you. )
Rom 8:15 but you have received the spirit of adoption of sons, whereby we cry: Abba (Father).
Ga 4:6 And because you are sons, God hath sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying: Abba, Father. ( I will come to you. )
Eph 2:18 For by him we have access both in ONE Spirit to the Father. -

The scriptures describe a God who is ONE SPIRIT - SINGULAR

it is the spirit of the Father
and the Son
they both are one SELF SAME SPIRIT,

( I will come to you. )

John 1:1-3, 14
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Here we read the Jesus was in the beginning with the Father and was also God (one of the Godhead). Through Jesus All things were made that were made. He is the creator of this earth. He was then made Flesh and dwelt among us as the Only Begotten Son of the Father in the Flesh. In Genesis during the creation It was God and Jesus who spoke together and said:

Genesis 1:26
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Speaking of Christ, Paul to the Colossians taught the following:

Colossians 2:9
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

If Jesus Is God In The Flesh Then How Could He Be His Son?​

This question is a brilliant example of how words and thoughts can seem reasonable when the very content is transcendently self contradictory. To accept the premise that there is "God" is to accept that "God" does what "God" wishes when and how "God" sees fit to do so. How that may appear to us is of no significance. It may be a limitation of our perceptions, our reasoning or our prejudices. It is not a limitation upon "God".
In any case, to accept that "God" exists and is thus the creator of all, we humans are his 'sons' and daughters.

Muslims also have the same ideology as Mormons

Islam teaches that Allah does not have a son because he did not copulate and have marital relations sexually - physically with a woman. This is the reasoning Islam teaches as to why Allah does not have a son,

Quran 6:101

the Creator of the heavens and earth! How could He have children when He has no spouse, when He created all things, and has full knowledge of all things?

Last edited:
Muslims also have the same ideology as Mormons

Islam teaches that Allah does not have a son because he did not copulate and have marital relations sexually - physically with a woman. This is the reasoning Islam teaches as to why Allah does not have a son,

Quran 6:101

the Creator of the heavens and earth! How could He have children when He has no spouse, when He created all things, and has full knowledge of all things?
How is this the same ideology as the Mormons?

When God's Spirit is upon thee, then you are his son or daughter. Simple. (On this day, you have become my son.)

Mormons and Muslims both adhere to the concept that god would choose to conceive a son by having physical sexual lustful intercourse, if he chooses to do so - in order to conceive a son,, either - in a human woman or in another similar godlike entity.

and that a conception of a child conceived by god, by using god's creative power, creating the conception without sex

this very conception without sex as source of conception is not something he would have us to consider about himself doing or have done.

in other words,,, the god of both Mormonism and Islam would choose the method to physically have a lustful literal sexual intercourse with another being - to basically - have his creation to know and believe that this is the method the god would utilize to create the conception.

if you closely study and truly read the book of Mormon - the Quran and the Greek Septuagint and the Book of Jubilees - you will find that these books are a very similar style of writing and concept of explaining and their message. some of this is due to coincidence but mostly it is a deliberate attempt to invent and fabricate

Last edited:

Forum List

Back