if not evolution

if you don't believe in evolution, then you must believe a fully formed man just appeared/etc?
is this correct?

I've never completely understood the mutually exclusive thought process.

On one hand, if you believe that animals evolve, that somehow excludes that a greater being set that evolution in motion.

On the other hand, if you believe in creationism, somehow that excludes animal evolution?

They can go hand in hand.

What am I missing here?
some people do not believe in evolution

Stupid question. Even within a specific religion, there are scammers and "not scammers". So, I guess the proper answer to your question is "none aren't, completely".
You said religions were scammers. Which specific RELIGONS are scams?
Every single one is a scam, and you're intellectually a lazy sloth that's a thousand yards of gullible
Karl Marx thought the same thing.

You are in great company, don't you think?
I dont have a karl marx locus of control like you do ~ so keep your dead buddies in your spank bank, dingerred
But you agree with KarlMarx when it comes to religion, right GT?
Strawman. You agree with Hitler when it comes to wearing shoes, right Dingerred?

Really? Which one isn't?

Stupid question. Even within a specific religion, there are scammers and "not scammers". So, I guess the proper answer to your question is "none aren't, completely".
Every single one is a scam, and you're intellectually a lazy sloth that's a thousand yards of gullible
Would you like to abolish religion, GT?
With speech and Ideas, and not force ~ I absolutely do, Dingerred
And if it was up to you you would abolish it, right?

Or do you not really believe religion is a scam, GT?

Why would you let a scam exist if you could end it?

I dont have a karl marx locus of control like you do ~ so keep your dead buddies in your spank bank, dingerred
Strawman. You agree with Hitler when it comes to wearing shoes, right Dingerred?
No. I never goose walked. But you and Karl Marx both publicly stated that you believe religion is a scam.

No. I never goose walked. But you and Karl Marx both publicly stated that you believe religion is a scam.
And both you and Karl Marx publicly showed that you're irrational, dogmatic and irrelevant.

Y'all are two peas in a pod.

No, I wouldnt abolish if given any form of power using force. Only speech and ideas. Does this plague you, dingerred? Why are you afraid of free speech, dingerred?

And both you and Karl Marx publicly showed that you're irrational, dogmatic and irrelevant.

No, I wouldnt abolish if given any form of power using force. Only speech and ideas. Does this plague you, dingerred? Why are you afraid of free speech, dingerred?
No, GT, I'm not like Karl Marx. I believe religion is a force for good.

You believe religion is a scam. Karl Marx believed religion is a scam.

Do you know what makes someone a militant atheist, GT?

Karl Marx had convoluted thought processes and believed in irrational dogma, just like theists do ~ but on a different foot.

You are both the same donkey, screaming from your irrelevant ditch.

You sit here and posit all of one's ideas are the same because one facet of one idea is the same....it means you're a middle-school level thinker, at best ~ a novice troll at worst.

Im an anti theist agnostic, not an atheist....but when adults talk, our words arent cheapened by muddying their meaning.

Thats called dogma, thats a you thing, and a karl marx thing.

Karl Marx had convoluted thought processes and believed in irrational dogma, just like theists do ~ but on a different foot.

You are both the same donkey, screaming from yoir irrelevant ditch.

You sit here and posit all one's ideas are the same because one facet of one idea is the same....it means you're a middle-school level thinker, at best ~ a novice troll at worst.
You and Karl Marx have the exact same opinion of religion.

You are both the same donkey, screaming from yoir irrelevant ditch.

You sit here and posit all one's ideas are the same because one facet of one idea is the same....it means you're a middle-school level thinker, at best ~ a novice troll at worst.
You and Karl Marx have the exact same opinion of religion.
Neat. Want a cookie?

You and karl marx have the exact same opinion on using irrational propoganda.

Im an anti theist agnostic, not an atheist....but when adults talk, our words arent cheapened by muddying their meaning.

You behave like a militant atheist. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God.

You behave like a militant atheist. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God.
And you behave like a 6 year old....

Do you

Want A

cookie?

I knew you didn't have a serious question.
Do you believe that organized religion is a scam? Yes or no?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Really? Which one isn't?

The topic is organized religion, not religion itself. Try to stay focused.

"You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God."

whiny, shameless little lie. Internalizing your nonsensical ,magical beliefs, and thus taking criticism of them as personal criticism of you, is a YOU problem. It's not anyone else's problem.

if you don't believe in evolution, then you must believe a fully formed man just appeared/etc?
is this correct?

I've never completely understood the mutually exclusive thought process.

On one hand, if you believe that animals evolve, that somehow excludes that a greater being set that evolution in motion.

On the other hand, if you believe in creationism, somehow that excludes animal evolution?

They can go hand in hand.

What am I missing here?
There is no such thing as evolution. What most people think of as evolution is actually called adaptation. This is the process of expressing genetic traits that already exist in DNA. But it's not evolution. In fact, adaptive traits can revert to what they were before. They are not permanent. As far as DNA becoming more complex by adding new information, it has never been observed to happen. There is no scientific theory of HOW it could even happen. Evolution is a fairy tale for grownups.

Do you believe that organized religion is a scam? Yes or no?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Really? Which one isn't?

The topic is organized religion, not religion itself. Try to stay focused.
So which organized religions are scams?

"You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God."

whiny, shameless little lie. Internalizing your nonsensical ,magical beliefs, and thus taking criticism of them as personal criticism of you, is a YOU problem. It's not anyone else's problem.
That's exactly what a militant atheist would say when his militant atheism is confronted.

And you behave like a 6 year old....

Do you

Want A

cookie?
You should form a mob and start rounding up all the people who don't think like you.

Forum List

Back