if not evolution

GT, did you know the laws of nature preordained the beings that know and create would eventually arise?

It's the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

And both you and Karl Marx publicly showed that you're irrational, dogmatic and irrelevant.

Y'all are two peas in a pod.

No, I wouldnt abolish if given any form of power using force. Only speech and ideas. Does this plague you, dingerred? Why are you afraid of free speech, dingerred?
Do you know what makes someone a militant atheist, GT?
Im an anti theist agnostic, not an atheist....but when adults talk, our words arent cheapened by muddying their meaning.

Thats called dogma, thats a you thing, and a karl marx thing.
You behave like a militant atheist. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God.
And you behave like a 6 year old....

Do you

Want A

cookie?
You should form a mob and start rounding up all the people who don't think like you.
Did you ask me how Id want religion abolished?

Did I answer?

Is everything you say lacking virtue and integrity?

Marxist

GT, did you know the laws of nature preordained the beings that know and create would eventually arise?

It's the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.
Conjecture.

Dismissed. :itsok:

I'd postulate that ding's lying, irrationality and laco of integrity is a chemical imbalance caused by the ciggs he sucks smoke from and into his "rare and precious" life form.

Do you know what makes someone a militant atheist, GT?
Im an anti theist agnostic, not an atheist....but when adults talk, our words arent cheapened by muddying their meaning.

You behave like a militant atheist. You condemn respect for anyone who believes in God.

Do you

Want A

cookie?
You should form a mob and start rounding up all the people who don't think like you.

Did I answer?

Marxist
That's just because I don't believe you, bro. Don't take it personal.

Do you believe that organized religion is a scam? Yes or no?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Really? Which one isn't?

Stupid question. Even within a specific religion, there are scammers and "not scammers". So, I guess the proper answer to your question is "none aren't, completely".
You said religions were scammers. Which specific RELIGONS are scams?
Every single one is a scam, and you're intellectually a lazy sloth that's a thousand yards of gullible
...in order to charm the golden birds, out of the pockets of his dearly beloved neighbours in Christ. He puts himself at the service of the other’s most depraved fancies, plays the pimp between him and his need, excites in him morbid appetites, lies in wait for each of his weaknesses – all so that he can then demand the cash for this service of love. (Every product is a bait with which to seduce away the other’s very being, his money; every real and possible need is a weakness which will lead the fly to the glue-pot. General exploitation of communal human nature, just as every imperfection in man, is a bond with heaven – an avenue giving the priest access to his heart; every need is an opportunity to approach one’s neighbour under the guise of the utmost amiability and to say to him: Dear friend, I give you what you need, but you know the conditio sine qua non; you know the ink in which you have to sign yourself over to me; in providing for your pleasure, I fleece you.)

Karl "GT" Marx
Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844
3rd paragraph

Human Requirements and Division of Labour, Marx, 1844

Do you

Want A

cookie?

Did I answer?

Marxist
Your concession noted, dingerred troll

Do you

Want A

cookie?

Did I answer?

Marxist
See what I'm talking about?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Really? Which one isn't?

Stupid question. Even within a specific religion, there are scammers and "not scammers". So, I guess the proper answer to your question is "none aren't, completely".
Every single one is a scam, and you're intellectually a lazy sloth that's a thousand yards of gullible
...in order to charm the golden birds, out of the pockets of his dearly beloved neighbours in Christ. He puts himself at the service of the other’s most depraved fancies, plays the pimp between him and his need, excites in him morbid appetites, lies in wait for each of his weaknesses – all so that he can then demand the cash for this service of love. (Every product is a bait with which to seduce away the other’s very being, his money; every real and possible need is a weakness which will lead the fly to the glue-pot. General exploitation of communal human nature, just as every imperfection in man, is a bond with heaven – an avenue giving the priest access to his heart; every need is an opportunity to approach one’s neighbour under the guise of the utmost amiability and to say to him: Dear friend, I give you what you need, but you know the conditio sine qua non; you know the ink in which you have to sign yourself over to me; in providing for your pleasure, I fleece you.)

Karl "GT" Marx
3rd paragraph

Your dingerred trolling parading as intellectual thought is failing, sloth

Really? Which one isn't?

Karl "GT" Marx
3rd paragraph

Your dingerred trolling parading as intellectual thought is failing, sloth
Religion is the opium of the people. Karl "GT" Marx

Do you

Want A

cookie?

Did I answer?

Marxist
I see you lying, to flail a point at the wall that isnt there ~ cuz you're kinda lame and weak. S'not my fault, that youve got a Marx locus of control, dingerred :itsok:

dings got two oral fixations he'd like to share...

cancer sticks, for the virtuous way he treats his "precious gift" of life like a hypocrite...

and karl marx's cock

Did I answer?

Marxist
I see you lying, to flail a point at the wall that isnt there ~ cuz you're kinda lame and weak. S'not my fault, that youve got a Marx locus of control, dingerred :itsok:
The propaganda of atheism is necessary for our programs. Vladimir Lenin

Throughout our nation's history, churches have done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Moral and civil individuals are largely governed by their own sense of right and wrong, and hence have little need for external government. This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people's allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before putting their faith in the state. Knowing this, the secularists wage an ongoing war against religion, chipping away bit by bit at our nation's Christian heritage.
Dr. Ron Paul

Forum List

Back