If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

Not a trial.
You really should study up on the constitution, US laws, and history.

This is a hearing. When HRC appeared before the Clown Car committee was there a cross examination?
If you like, you could consider this a grand jury.
the committee, as prosecutors do with grand juries, is presenting evidence
When Trump and his cronies are indicted,,,,THEN you might get your cross.

BUUUUUT

I'm sure if Trump and the rest are willing to testify to the committee UNDER OATH they would be given every opportunity.
It;'s not even a hearing. It's kangaroo court

He's talking about cleansing the political scene of vermin abusing and using it to force it's bull crap down the throats of most Americans that are against a lot of the things that the vermin represent.

It's easy to cherry pick history in order to try and apply it to someone in attempt to derail their message that is spot on when it comes to power and political power in this country.
Well, just to belabor the point, Stalinists are about as vermin as vermin gets. :p

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

Okay, I'll shut up for a while. My point has been made. I'll let it roll around in the libbies' heads.

I said in another thread, I have nothing against libs. Real ones. I used to be one. In the 60's. In Berkeley. (Actually Haight Ashbury but... close enough).

We dealt with the FBI wiretaps, the jackbooted cops, the "real" extremists... none of that stuff is new to me.

What's shocking and disturbing, is now the very same people who were standing right next to me when we sent 600 volts back up the phone line to fry FBI ears, are now the ones doing the wiretapping.

Van Jones realizing the bull crap that's causing the losses, but the sad part is that he's only saying these things in a reaction to the losses occurring recently, and not because he truly means what he says. Even though Tatum agrees, I hope he doesn't think that anything a leftist says is from their heart because it's not.

He's talking about cleansing the political scene of vermin abusing and using it to force it's bull crap down the throats of most Americans that are against a lot of the things that the vermin represent.

It's easy to cherry pick history in order to try and apply it to someone in attempt to derail their message that is spot on when it comes to power and political power in this country.
Funny, he didn't say that.

You don't have to "explain".

Read between the lines Lefty... No one ever taught you how to read between the lines ? My world war two grandfather who liberated a Nazi concentration camp taught me that when I was still just a puppy.
He said what he said. Your attempts to deflect and put me on the defensive are futile.

You people are what you are. Tough shit, Karen.

He said what he said. Your attempts to deflect and put me on the defensive are futile.

Ohhh here we go with the typical woke response, so yes you have been put on the defensive liar, because you know you are attempting to deflect and got caught at it.. ROTFLMBO.

Read between the lines Lefty... No one ever taught you how to read between the lines ? My world war two grandfather who liberated a Nazi concentration camp taught me that when I was still just a puppy.
Yeah. My grandpa was just across the lake, keeping Hitler out of Switzerland. The Germans had a submarine factory at Friedrichshafen, the Allies kept trying to bomb it and they kept missing, so the area around Bern ended up with quite a few craters.

The kids today... they have no idea...

I found my mom's old rationing coupons after she passed. Milk, eggs, ... shoes...

Back in post #384 the following was offered as fact:

"Some of the stuff they tried had a 50% mortality rate FROM SIDE EFFECTS, and they didn't care."

The poster, Scruffy, is referring to Covid vaccines.
Covid vaccines that, per him, kill half the people that were inoculated with them.

Personally, I thought that was pretty damn dire. So was curious as to who developed such research, such findings. Accordingly, I queried the poster Scruffy as to his source.

He refused to provide a source.

So lemme ask the forum in general if they too had heard or read what poster Scruffy asserted. Have you?

I ask, because that is really newsworthy from many perspectives....human safety being foremost.
And I ask the forum....hoping for an answer as I would be very disappointed if we would have a contributor to these discussions who would make up such an alarming 'fact'......without doing the minimum of due diligence. That would be irresponsible and reckless.

IMHO

Yeah, and you said what you said, which was to imply that I wanted to put people in gas ovens.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Not a court.
All this legal crap really has you guys confused, doesn't it?
Seriously, study up on the constitution, history, law.
I doubt it would help but at least you'd know what you're being stupid about.

He's talking about cleansing the political scene of vermin abusing and using it to force it's bull crap down the throats of most Americans that are against a lot of the things that the vermin represent
No he isn't ya freak. He is talking about installing Trump and anyone else who will tell him the lies he wants to hear.

Not a court.
All this legal crap really has you guys confused, doesn't it?
Seriously, study up on the constitution, history, law.
I doubt it would help but at least you'd know what you're being stupid about.
Where does the constitution give ne party the right to prosecute the other party, dumbfuck?

Zero. Else you would take it to the authorities or to the courts. Instead, you publicly masturbate on a message board

You are wrong twice. Of course, you're wrong almost every time you post, and you always have the same amount of evidence: none.

The authorities are in the tank of the Dim party. Conservatives have been removed from the FBI and the DOJ.

It is an airing of the first hand testimony of former Trump admin members who saw up close how Trump was told he lost the election, how he kept lying about it to America, and then illegally tried to overturn the election results.
I'm going to remind Trump cultists of that every time I see baseless assertions, for which you have no evidence, like calling the hearings a kangaroo court.

It is an airing of the first hand testimony of former Trump admin members who saw up close how Trump was told he lost the election, how he kept lying about it to America, and then illegally tried to overturn the election results.
I'm going to remind Trump cultists of that every time I see baseless assertions, for which you have no evidence, like calling the hearings a kangaroo court.
In other words, it's a kangaroo court.

Where does the Constitution allow this kind of proceeding?

Forum List

Back