If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

Wassamadda, Trump Cultist? Judgment Day gettin' a little too close for comfort? :auiqs.jpg:
Idiot. ^^^

You fucktards are insane.

Looney tunes.

Bonkers.

You've lost your marbles.

I told you, jackass - I don't care about Donald Trump.

But I sure as hell care about asinine lefties getting in everyone's face and using Stalinist tactics against AMERICANS.

You should be ashamed of yourself, gloating over crap like this.

Show me the investigations into DEMOCRAT FUNDED AND SPONSORED RACIAL VIOLENCE, fucktard.

Until that happens, you can take your bullshit committee, and stick it, and rotate on it. Hard. Till it hurts.

Yeah, he sure messed up on that post, but he claims he's not a Trumper, so I'm relieved of that, but then again what is he if not a Trumper ?? If he's trying to play the middle, then he's toast because he's either hot nor cold or he will be spewed out. Biblically speaking....
I told you exactly who and what I am.

I'm a parent, who doesn't like "activists" getting in his childrens' faces.

I don't like commies and Nazis, and I also don't like religious zealots. I want my children to grow up in peace. Unmolested.

"Molested" comes in degrees. The minute I see anything remotely resembling Stalinism in MY back yard, I get very, very concerned.

Because it threatens my children. Directly.

No one is fooled by this bullshit committee. The Democrats have engaged in WAY more dirty tricks than Donald Trump ever did. And guess what, I don't even care about THAT.

But I care mightily about the unequal application of the law. THAT I care about. I have mixed race children, how could I not care? Stalinists are loose cannons, you can never tell who today's target might be. Might be Trump, might be whitey, or rightie - might even be my kids.

I'm very sorry, but we will not be subject to the political whims of Stalinists. They're evil human beings. As we can all clearly see.

Ah, poster lantern....there is no 'cross examination' in a hearing. It ain't a trial.
But don't fear that procedural requirement. There is a recourse available to the Trump 'side' of events.
Come and testify.
Simple. Stand at the witness table, raise the right hand and swear to tell the truth.

Thus the American people and the Select Committee could hear the 'side' of events from Don Trump, Mike Pence, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, Eastman, Banks, Boebert, McCarthy, and any number of other players in the events of January 6th.

Seems like a simple solution to the problem that seemingly vexes you, poster 'lantern'.
As usual, you miss the point. Since the “committee” has no evidence and no case, Trump is under no obligation to participate in a fishing expedition. Neither is anybody else you named off. Seems there are much more serious questions surrounding events leading up to the peacefully protest. Which would require Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps among others to testify under oath, a simple solution that you seemingly don’t understand.

As usual, you miss the point. Since the “committee” has no evidence and no case, Trump is under no obligation to participate in a fishing expedition. Neither is anybody else you named off. Seems there are much more serious questions surrounding events leading up to the peacefully protest. Which would require Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps among others to testify under oath, a simple solution that you seemingly don’t understand.
:)

I hope we're getting through to one or two of these posters. I think so. Maybe.

If I am, I'll back off a bit. If not, I'll escalate my verbiage and make it even more pointed and more personal.

Some of these lefties jus don't seem to understand how far into Stalinism their leadership has descended. Last I checked they were partnering with corporations to censor people who dared to question the government line on Covid. That'd fucked up, it really is. Those fucking government asswipes are responsible for THOUSANDS of deaths. Their fucking vaccine is no better than ivermectin or anything else. The fucktards performed mandatory medical experiments on Americans. Some of the stuff they tried had a 50% mortality rate FROM SIDE EFFECTS, and they didn't care.

It's the lefties doing this crap, not the righties. The lefties are the lemmings who swallow the government drivel, the righties don't believe a word of it

This whole bullshit about Trump is a big railroad job, nothing more. Shades of the Warren Commission. These fucktards aren't fooling ANYONE. Except partisan leftist lemmings with the self awareness of a gnat.

I told you exactly who and what I am.

I'm a parent, who doesn't like "activists" getting in his childrens' faces.

I don't like commies and Nazis, and I also don't like religious zealots. I want my children to grow up in peace. Unmolested.

"Molested" comes in degrees. The minute I see anything remotely resembling Stalinism in MY back yard, I get very, very concerned.

Because it threatens my children. Directly.

No one is fooled by this bullshit committee. The Democrats have engaged in WAY more dirty tricks than Donald Trump ever did. And guess what, I don't even care about THAT.

But I care mightily about the unequal application of the law. THAT I care about. I have mixed race children, how could I not care? Stalinists are loose cannons, you can never tell who today's target might be. Might be Trump, might be whitey, or rightie - might even be my kids.

I'm very sorry, but we will not be subject to the political whims of Stalinists. They're evil human beings. As we can all clearly see.
Great response.

Well, the only other thing right wing media can do is try to sell Balance of Nature powder scam, My Pillows, home title lock scam insurance and “GOLD GOLD GOLD BUY GOLD!!!”

Shuxamighty!!
I had not heard or read that.
Where did you?
Let's not get sidetracked.

Lefties are => authoritarians <=.

They make me wear masks that don't work.

They make me take shots that don't work.

They give me stuff that THEY don't even know if it works or not.

And if I refuse, they fire my ass and make it impossible for my kids to eat.

They put my sick parents in a nursing home with confined industrial air where they're CERTAIN to catch Covid, and then they dont let me see them when they die.

And what's behind all this? An appeal to authority. A big gigantic AUTHORITY FALLACY.

Just like we see playing out with this committee right now.

These fucktard Democrats are STALINIST PIGS, and they're leaving town. America is tired of the BULLSHIT coming out of these assholes

"Cleanse the country of vermin". Hmm, where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah. Wow, how 1930s of you.

You poor, miserable thing. I'm so glad I'm not like you.
I knew you couldn't resist the cheap shot. You got two in one post.

Let's not get sidetracked.

Lefties are => authoritarians <=.

They make me wear masks that don't work.

They make me take shots that don't work.

They give me stuff that THEY don't even know if it works or not.

And if I refuse, they fire my ass and make it impossible for my kids to eat.

They put my sick parents in a nursing home with confined industrial air where they're CERTAIN to catch Covid, and then they dont let me see them when they die.

And what's behind all this? An appeal to authority. A big gigantic AUTHORITY FALLACY.

Just like we see playing out with this committee right now.

These fucktard Democrats are STALINIST PIGS, and they're leaving town. America is tired of the BULLSHIT coming out of these assholes
You're a fucking paranoid NUT

And in your mind, "cleanse the country of you vermin" is just fine.

What an awful, ugly world you inhabit. I hope one day you can escape it.
Only a prog douchebag would interpret that to mean "put them in gas ovens."

When you look at the people who act like NAZIs, they are all on the left.. Who sent out their storm troopers to assault people and burn down American cities? Who censors Americans they don't agree with? Who puts people in jail for disagreeing with their filthy party? Who sets up a ministry of truth so the government can tell people what to believe?

Nothing is uglier or scarier than the left-wing utopia.

Only a prog douchebag would interpret that to mean "put them in gas ovens."

When you look at the people who act like NAZIs, they are all on the left.. Who sent out their storm troopers to assault people and burn down American cities? Who censors Americans they don't agree with? Who puts people in jail for disagreeing with their filthy party? Who sets up a ministry of truth so the government can tell people what to believe?

Nothing is uglier or scarier than the left-wing utopia.
Why did you put "put them in gas ovens" in quotes like that? I didn't say that. The fact that you have to lie like this illustrates my point.

Maybe you should find God. Maybe that would help you lose your hate. It's ugly to watch. I'll bet you deserve better than this misery.

Why did you put "put them in gas ovens" in quotes like that? I didn't say that. The fact that you have to lie like this illustrates my point.

Maybe you should find God. Maybe that would help you lose your hate. It's ugly to watch. I'll bet you deserve better than this misery.
That's what you implied, asshole. You aren't fooling anyone.

We all deserve better than having to fight the constant idiocy spewd by morons like you.

You just got done having a conversation with another forum idiot about how Trump supporters are all deranged and mentally unbalanced, and you call my posts "ugly?'

Who doesn't love a trial without due process to be televised around the world?

Right wingers and their silly due process Constitution thingy.
Not a trial.
You really should study up on the constitution, US laws, and history.

This is a hearing. When HRC appeared before the Clown Car committee was there a cross examination?
If you like, you could consider this a grand jury.
the committee, as prosecutors do with grand juries, is presenting evidence
When Trump and his cronies are indicted,,,,THEN you might get your cross.

BUUUUUT

I'm sure if Trump and the rest are willing to testify to the committee UNDER OATH they would be given every opportunity.

But it is a trial whose findings will never be scrutinized and with no punishments being rendered for their findings

It is just a taxpayer funded advertisement for the DNC next election.

It is just monkeys slinging poo, something Americans are done with.
And when the Chair of the Benghazi committee bragged about driving HRC's approval ratings under 50%...

Seems you didn't bitch then.

Careful your hypocrisy is showing AGAIN

"Cleanse the country of vermin". Hmm, where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah. Wow, how 1930s of you.

You poor, miserable thing. I'm so glad I'm not like you.
He's talking about cleansing the political scene of vermin abusing and using it to force it's bull crap down the throats of most Americans that are against a lot of the things that the vermin represent.

It's easy to cherry pick history in order to try and apply it to someone in attempt to derail their message that is spot on when it comes to power and political power in this country.

Forum List

Back