If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

Three songs are sung every four years. One is the Olympic hymn. The other two change lyrics and melody but they are amazingly consistent none the less. And they are sung by the same choir.

One of them goes something like "Democrats/Liberals/the 'Main Stream Media' chose the Republican presidential nominee!"

The other goes "Democrats/Liberals/the 'Main stream Media' wants to take away our guns!"

We've heard it all before. Neither of those songs has ever rung true. Makes me wonder why anyone would listen. Perhaps it's because there are no original songsmiths working with a fear based, Right Wing agenda.

Clinton gun ban.

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today.

Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban - ABC News

Fuck'em let them come.

No Fly List No Gun

No one will take your gun away, don't get hysterical; it's not good for your health and when gun owners become emotionally invalid bad things can happen.

We all know this is a presidential election year, and that Guns, Gays, God and Abortion play well to the base of the Republican Party, but your emotional appeal has become hackneyed. Normally intelligent people understand that there are no movements to rescind the Second Amendment, it is settled law.

Now relax, take out your guns in the privacy of your home and oil them, stroke them, and nuzzle with them. But don't worry about them, they will not be taken away unless you, by your actions, prove your ownership, possession or custody and control of a firearm puts you or others at risk.

It's okay, if the creature under your bed or hiding in the closet comes out you are protected. Simply keep a night light on so you can find your gun, likely (for you) as easy to reach as your pillow. So, don't be scared and sleep tight.

No one will take your gun away

You are right they aren't

So why play the gun card?

Why are you using an avatar of a murder kid as a joke?
You are the joke, bigrebnc! :lol: The avi is a clear condemnation of the loons here who went off on black folks in hoodies. Fuck'em! And you, if you don't get it! :lol:

It's been pointed out to you that's what that avatar is. It's mocking the death of Trayvon.

And I have pointed out that suggestion is an evil falsehood by far right wack haters.

Three songs are sung every four years. One is the Olympic hymn. The other two change lyrics and melody but they are amazingly consistent none the less. And they are sung by the same choir.

One of them goes something like "Democrats/Liberals/the 'Main Stream Media' chose the Republican presidential nominee!"

The other goes "Democrats/Liberals/the 'Main stream Media' wants to take away our guns!"

We've heard it all before. Neither of those songs has ever rung true. Makes me wonder why anyone would listen. Perhaps it's because there are no original songsmiths working with a fear based, Right Wing agenda.

Clinton gun ban.

The Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today.

No, it won't. Sigh.

Clinton gun ban.

No, it won't. Sigh.

No it want what? Are you calling holder a liar? Or are you calling ABC for reporting what holder said a liar?

You are the joke, bigrebnc! :lol: The avi is a clear condemnation of the loons here who went off on black folks in hoodies. Fuck'em! And you, if you don't get it! :lol:

It's been pointed out to you that's what that avatar is. It's mocking the death of Trayvon.

And I have pointed out that suggestion is an evil falsehood by far right wack haters.

So a black member of this board telling you that and it's a falsehood? He asked you about it several times you did what you always do ignore the question.

No one will take your gun away, don't get hysterical; it's not good for your health and when gun owners become emotionally invalid bad things can happen.

We all know this is a presidential election year, and that Guns, Gays, God and Abortion play well to the base of the Republican Party, but your emotional appeal has become hackneyed. Normally intelligent people understand that there are no movements to rescind the Second Amendment, it is settled law.

Now relax, take out your guns in the privacy of your home and oil them, stroke them, and nuzzle with them. But don't worry about them, they will not be taken away unless you, by your actions, prove your ownership, possession or custody and control of a firearm puts you or others at risk.

It's okay, if the creature under your bed or hiding in the closet comes out you are protected. Simply keep a night light on so you can find your gun, likely (for you) as easy to reach as your pillow. So, don't be scared and sleep tight.

Because it's going to happen.

for the same reason Obama played the 'Did they mention I'm black' card during the election... to accuse the other side of doing something that they had no intention of actually doing.

Letting people like you folks have guns is like giving dynamite to fools!!! Nobody needs a friggin' gun!!! Especially assault rifles.

Letting people like you folks have guns is like giving dynamite to fools!!! Nobody needs a friggin' gun!!! Especially assault rifles.
When the cops and the secret service turns their guns in I will do the same
Clinton had his gun ban.

Last edited:
Clinton gun ban.

No, it won't. Sigh.

No it want what? Are you calling holder a liar? Or are you calling ABC for reporting what holder said a liar?

If you own illegal weapons you're a criminal. If you don't your weapons are safe.

Why did you play the gun card?

Last edited:
No, it won't. Sigh.

If you own illegal weapons you're a criminal. If you don't your weapons are safe.

Were guns made illegal with Clinton's weapons ban?

Why does obama holder and Emanuel want to take them away?

Ever since Obama was elected to the White House, conservatives and gun enthusiasts have been screaming about how likely Barak Obama is to take away peoples firearms. People talk of the "Clinton ban" which restricted assault weapons in 1994 and claim another Democrat in the White House is bad news for gun owners.

But is this truthful? Are Democrats more for gun control than Republicans? We examine historical and recent legislation to reveal that a lot of what people are saying is total BS...

Reagan's administration passed more restrictive gun laws than any other administration (including the dubiously-named "Firearm Protection Act of 1986 which banned citizens owning automatic weapons without special permission). And the "Clinton ban" was actually named after Ronald Reagan's press secretary after James Brady was shot by a nutjob.

In 1969, journalist William Safire asked Richard Nixon what he thought about gun control. "Guns are an abomination," Nixon replied. According to Safire, Nixon went on to confess that, "Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles."

It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."

It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street." The law was aimed at stopping the Black Panthers, but affected all gun owners.

Twenty-four years later, Reagan was still pushing gun control. "I support the Brady Bill," he said in a March 28, 1991 speech, "and I urge the Congress to enact it without further delay."

One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.

The Truth About Gun Control And Partisanship - BSAlert.com

I am calling you a liar. Did the administration institute a gun ban after 2008. Do you really think it will happen in 2013? Your brain has as many holes as a swiss cheese donut. :lol:

I am calling you a liar. Did the administration institute a gun ban after 2008. Do you really think it will happen in 2013? Your brain has as many holes as a swiss cheese donut. :lol:
I am calling you a liar.
Then you're as liar I posted the video of what was said and the news report of what holder said.

Did the administration institute a gun ban after 2008
You're a fucking moron. obama wasn't even president in 2008

Obama Admits: "We're working on gun control 'under the radar'"
LiveLeak.com - Obama Admits: "We're working on gun control 'under the radar'"

Ever since Obama was elected to the White House, conservatives and gun enthusiasts have been screaming about how likely Barak Obama is to take away peoples firearms. People talk of the "Clinton ban" which restricted assault weapons in 1994 and claim another Democrat in the White House is bad news for gun owners.

But is this truthful? Are Democrats more for gun control than Republicans? We examine historical and recent legislation to reveal that a lot of what people are saying is total BS...

Reagan's administration passed more restrictive gun laws than any other administration (including the dubiously-named "Firearm Protection Act of 1986 which banned citizens owning automatic weapons without special permission). And the "Clinton ban" was actually named after Ronald Reagan's press secretary after James Brady was shot by a nutjob.

In 1969, journalist William Safire asked Richard Nixon what he thought about gun control. "Guns are an abomination," Nixon replied. According to Safire, Nixon went on to confess that, "Free from fear of gun owners' retaliation at the polls, he favored making handguns illegal and requiring licenses for hunting rifles."

It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."

It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street." The law was aimed at stopping the Black Panthers, but affected all gun owners.

Twenty-four years later, Reagan was still pushing gun control. "I support the Brady Bill," he said in a March 28, 1991 speech, "and I urge the Congress to enact it without further delay."

One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.

Fast and the furious was not a new race team of the white house.

AND

"As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons," Holder told reporters.

I am calling you a liar.
Then you're as liar I posted the video of what was said and the news report of what holder said.

Did the administration institute a gun ban after 2008
You're a fucking moron. obama wasn't even president in 2008

Obama Admits: "We're working on gun control 'under the radar'"
LiveLeak.com - Obama Admits: "We're working on gun control 'under the radar'"

The lie is this: you said that they intended to do so. I asked you did they? And you called me a liar.

You used a five year old video to condemn the admin for something they did not do.

We can beat the Dems, but your 'help' makes it that much harder to do. And you morom, I said "after 2008". That would be, follow closely, when BHO was president. Fucking moron. :lol:

Last edited:

Fast and the furious was not a new race team of the white house.

AND

"As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons," Holder told reporters.

Never mind the attempt to deflect, address the issues in post #274.

Then cite any pending legislation designed to reinstate the AWB, as only Congress can reauthorize the ban – Obama can’t do it alone with an EO.

Last edited:
When the cops and the secret service turns their guns in I will do the same
Clinton had his gun ban.

I'm thrilled!!!

Forum List

Back