If only landowners voted, would we have a welfare state?

$5 day per dependant.
Try to feed yourself with only $35 aweek.

I can, and nutritionally too. They're spending way more than that. I call bullshit!

You're either full of shit or a moron.

Why would you denigrate people you are obviously no better off than?

Why do you think saying someone used an EBT card is "denigrating" them?

I feel it's denigrating me. They're getting more than what I can afford, they get theirs for free while mine is won with blood, sweat, and tears.

Okay, maybe I don't cry every job.

I feel it's denigrating me. They're getting more than what I can afford, they get theirs for free while mine is won with blood, sweat, and tears.

That's because you're immature and embittered. Stop begrudging others for their struggles and address your own.

4408075.jpg

Rightwingers spend so much time trying to concoct an undemocratic system of government that will serve THEM.

It's very funny.
I'm not concocting anything. It's history.
None of you bedwetters can read. I swear

So is slave ownership. Going to propose going back to that?
Nope. But way to be a dick about it.

It’s no more “dickish” than suggesting only landowners get to vote.
You're equating not getting to vote with getting the lash for not picking cotton fast enough.

Seriously?

You don't think voting rights are important?

$5 day per dependant.
Try to feed yourself with only $35 aweek.

I can, and nutritionally too. They're spending way more than that. I call bullshit!

You're either full of shit or a moron.

Why would you denigrate people you are obviously no better off than?

Why do you think saying someone used an EBT card is "denigrating" them?

Okay, maybe I don't cry every job.

That's because you're immature and embittered. Stop begrudging others for their struggles and address your own.

You are an incredible asshole.

I'm not concocting anything. It's history.
None of you bedwetters can read. I swear

You're equating not getting to vote with getting the lash for not picking cotton fast enough.

Seriously?

Whether they are "important" is onething. Whether they are equivalent to getting whipped if you don't do everyting your owner tells you is another.

Only a prepostrous moron would equate the two things.

Seriously?

Whether they are "important" is onething. Whether they are equivalent to getting whipped if you don't do everyting your owner tells you is another.

I think the right to vote and freedom go hand in hand.

Seriously?

Wrong, and that still doesn't make not having the right to vote equivalent to slavery. We were freer under the monarchy than we are now, and we didn't have the right to vote then.

Well we would go back to the feudal times. But this time workers would rise up and it would get really messy. Not good.

Seriously?

Wrong, and that still doesn't make not having the right to vote equivalent to slavery. We were freer under the monarchy than we are now, and we didn't have the right to vote then.

Sure we were. We are quite free, thanks.

Seriously?

Yes we were. We certainly paid a lot less in taxes, and we didn't have hundreds of government agencies regulating everything we did. Under the monarchy we paid only about 5% of our income in taxes.

Yes we were. We certainly paid a lot less in taxes, and we didn't have hundreds of government agencies regulating everything we did. Under the monarchy we paid only about 5% of our income in taxes.

Move to Saudi Arabia.

Move to Saudi Arabia.

Why would a want to do that?

Move to Saudi Arabia.

You can see first hand the freedoms you get with monarchy.

We were freer under the monarchy than we are now, and we didn't have the right to vote then.
You really don't understand the concept of liberty. I'm not surprised.
Complying with the dictates of the herd is not freedom.
Move to Saudi Arabia. Liberty is the concept that this Nation was founded on.
yep, liberty, not democracy. The two are not synonymous.
We have a republican form of government.

Move to Saudi Arabia.

Tax free to boot! A perfect fit for bripat9643

Move to Saudi Arabia.

That's Saudi Arabia, a Muslim shithole. The citizens of European monarchies in the 18th Century had more freedoms than we have now.

Move to Saudi Arabia.

That's Saudi Arabia, a Muslim shithole. The citizens of European monarchies in the 18th Century had more freedoms than we have now.
Saudi Arabia doesn't tax residents.

Forum List

Back