Zone1 If racism is the cause for poverty among blacks, why are 75% of blacks NOT poor?

“Governments” don’t take care of people in need. Governments steal money from good American taxpayers and redistribute their hard earned money to lowlifes and degenerates.

Democrats don’t care about their black pet humans, if they did would they recruit 20-50 million of Mexicos most desperate?
Lie all you like about the government or the numbers coming from the southern border, who are not all Mexicans.

Just make sure that you do not ask for your SS or Medicare/Medicaid after a certain age.

Many Whites have been the racists in the US. The laws have been racist.

There is something to it that it does cause some minorities to have a high poverty rate.
A closer look might reveal that poor blacks just aren't taking advantage of their opportunities. Middle-and-upper class blacks have.

A closer look might reveal that poor blacks just aren't taking advantage of their opportunities. Middle-and-upper class blacks have.
You are not taking any closer look because you have not bothered to do the homework about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The question that is not answered is why has black poverty consistently been at least double that of whites for at least the last 90 years?

Because blacks are not in that poverty because of any of the excuses made by whites in this thread. I know this because I'm black living facing what blacks face, not some white person with a negative opinion about blacks.

Many Whites have been the racists in the US. The laws have been racist.

There is something to it that it does cause some minorities to have a high poverty rate.
Why are ALL ‘minority’ nations poverty stricken? Why are they ALL dangerous and dirty? Is it because white racism in America?
Why are ALL minority communities, cities and states in America dangerous, dirty and poverty stricken?
Are you sure such problems aren’t culturally inherent? Are you sure melanin isn’t to blame?

Scary shit to consider huh?

Don’t be ridiculous. You can’t legislate away attitudes. All one can do is rise above it by making the right choices in life.
Actually you can legislate attitudes.

Why are ALL ‘minority’ nations poverty stricken? Why are they ALL dangerous and dirty? Is it because white racism in America?
Why are ALL minority communities, cities and states in America dangerous, dirty and poverty stricken?
Are you sure such problems aren’t culturally inherent? Are you sure melanin isn’t to blame?

Scary shit to consider huh?
No. Because colonization ruined countries and the root cause of problems in minority communities is white racism. The main cultural problem we have in America is white racism.

Not to me. I'm black and I know that doesn't make sense.

Your comment was stupid.
Just because you are black doesn't mean you have less rights than any other American. My comment makes a lot of sense.

No. Because colonization ruined countries and the root cause of problems in minority communities is white racism. The main cultural problem we have in America is white racism.
You are being ridiculous by blaming whites for the plight of blacks.

Got it….see the pattern ladies and gentlemen…..Dark people struggle all over the world, they can’t really progress….and all of it everywhere is the fault of something or someone other than themselves…..hahaha….Makes sense right Sixties Fan ?

Just because you are black doesn't mean you have less rights than any other American. My comment makes a lot of sense.
Your comment makes no sense because nobody black thinks like that. Your comment is based on idiocy stated by other whites. We know exactly what rights we are supposed to have and we see that we aren't getting a bunch of them. And it's very tiring to hear and read the opinions of whites who don't live facing what we do and who are in many cases, part of the problem.

Got it….see the pattern ladies and gentlemen…..Dark people struggle all over the world, they can’t really progress….and all of it everywhere is the fault of something or someone other than themselves…..hahaha….Makes sense right Sixties Fan ?
The same goes for many White people all over the world.

Dark people. How racist of you. Say it again and again

Your comment makes no sense because nobody black thinks like that. Your comment is based on idiocy stated by other whites. We know exactly what rights we are supposed to have and we see that we aren't getting a bunch of them. And it's very tiring to hear and read the opinions of whites who don't live facing what we do and who are in many cases, part of the problem.
Blaming white folks is what blacks do when they prefer to play victims.

So white racism made ShaNiqua have four baby daddys, it also made DaShawn have nine children with five hoot rats….AND it also elected a black president….TWICE!
hahahaha….reconcile that ladies and gentlemen…..GOOD LUCK.

Forum List

Back