🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If South is so racist...Why are blacks moving there in massive numbers???

I think you mean FAT white women. Black guys seem to have a thing for our pig women. What the he'll is that about? :lol:

100% agree- been saying this for YEARS. Its disgusting really. Fat white chicks can only get black guys as they will sleep with anything. No standards at all. I see fat white single moms of biracial babies all the time!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Ah, the old "they can only get fat white women" theory. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Uh, I don't know about you guys, but from where most of the country stands, not only are they snatching up fat white women, they're also getting your models, your middle age cast offs, your young girls and and and, just about any damned white woman they please.....lets face it white boys, a n*** on a bike with one good tooth, fresh out of prison on parole with 5 baby mama's and no job, have a better chance of snatching up a white mop, than a 6 figure good job corn fed Kansas boy driving a benz......now get over it and cry yourselves to sleep counting fat white women...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Ah yes, now we are expected to ignore what weve all seen for our entire lives. Uhuh, you guys get all the hottest white models. Suuuuure. :laugh:
Check out Miss America. I dont think she looks all that hot but I know this hurts your heart.
laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg
Who is the guy in that picture?
Her boyfriend. Check this one out. Miss Ireland was getting tapped and loving it as well.

73705424d9292b4e9346427317d8781f.jpg

Blacks leave 72% of the time...
10 times more likely to kill in interracial relationship
etc

The few that do it = stupid. It is unnatural and leads to bad things.
You must have a hell of a lot of stupid white women then. Its an epidemic at the high school level. White girls love Black guys. Its like they found some catnip or something.

100% agree- been saying this for YEARS. Its disgusting really. Fat white chicks can only get black guys as they will sleep with anything. No standards at all. I see fat white single moms of biracial babies all the time!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Ah, the old "they can only get fat white women" theory. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Uh, I don't know about you guys, but from where most of the country stands, not only are they snatching up fat white women, they're also getting your models, your middle age cast offs, your young girls and and and, just about any damned white woman they please.....lets face it white boys, a n*** on a bike with one good tooth, fresh out of prison on parole with 5 baby mama's and no job, have a better chance of snatching up a white mop, than a 6 figure good job corn fed Kansas boy driving a benz......now get over it and cry yourselves to sleep counting fat white women...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Ah yes, now we are expected to ignore what weve all seen for our entire lives. Uhuh, you guys get all the hottest white models. Suuuuure. :laugh:
Check out Miss America. I dont think she looks all that hot but I know this hurts your heart.
laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg
Her boyfriend. Check this one out. Miss Ireland was getting tapped and loving it as well.

Let me add another rare picture to your collection.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-085143.jpg

laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg

Let me add another rare picture to your collection.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-03-at-085143.jpg
I know it hurts little guy but dont deflect.:laugh:

etc

You must have a hell of a lot of stupid white women then. Its an epidemic at the high school level. White girls love Black guys. Its like they found some catnip or something.
Suuuure they do! :laugh:

That's one of the questions I wanted to ask. The thing is, you never hear of people retiring and moving up north.

etc

Must be something in the water in Ireland.
laugh.gif

Sam+Jones+III+Celebrities+BOA+Steakhouse+onzXfJnTq8Bl.jpg

I believe in facts...Sorry that you don't!

flushing your heritage down the crapper is treason as it effects future generations of whites in a bad way. What do you get for it? A child that hates you, probably the shit beat out of you and no white man daring to touch you.

Blacks should all go back to aperifica.

etc

laugh.gif

Why is this ok with you?? You hate whites and believe we should get our heads kicked in but you want to fuck our woman? Doesn't make sense.

etc

laugh.gif

Why is this ok with you?? You hate whites and believe we should get our heads kicked in but you want to fuck our woman? Doesn't make sense.
I dont hate whites. I have a white god daughter. I do believe white males should rethink your futile attempts to keep your women from seeking us out. I guess you guys are going to have to go back to chastity belts huh?

etc

laugh.gif

Black girls are nasty and don't have any class. That is why black men live their lives wishing they had white women, but the white women just wont have them, or at least not the ones they REALLY want. They settle for nasty white chicks. Even the nastiest ones are still better than black women. Unfortunately most black guys cant even get our fatties. We should feel sorry for black guys. :laugh:

I believe in facts...Sorry that you don't!

flushing your heritage down the crapper is treason as it effects future generations of whites in a bad way. What do you get for it? A child that hates you, probably the shit beat out of you and no white man daring to touch you.

Blacks should all go back to aperifica.
My first time dating a white girl was one from the south. Her dumb father gave her the same argument you just advanced. She didnt care. She didnt mind me beating it and could care less if a white guy ever looked her way again even though plenty of them did and turned red...then faded to pink.

Well, some counties in the south are over 80% blacks. Blacks like everyone else love to live around their own people. It is natural!!!

Whites love to live around other whites!!!

Fuck you liberals as you hate nature!!!

Yep. Theres nothing wrong with it either. Many blacks and whites simply prefer their own culture...but would gladly hang out and share a meal or fishing boat with each other. Thats how the South is. We dont like most rap. They dont like country or rock. But we hang out and party together still. No big deal.

We just dont get all the liberal divisiveness up North. Its why you dont see racially motivated riots in Atlanta or Nashville or Charlotte or Charleston or Tampa or Jacksonville or Raleigh or...im running out of diverse but peaceful cities down here.

etc

laugh.gif

Black girls are nasty and don't have any class. That is why black men live their lives wishing they had white women, but the white women just wont have them, or at least not the ones they REALLY want. They settle for nasty white chicks. Even the nastiest ones are still better than black women. Unfortunately most black guys cant even get our fatties. We should feel sorry for black guys. :laugh:

etc

laugh.gif

Black girls are nasty and don't have any class. That is why black men live their lives wishing they had white women, but the white women just wont have them, or at least not the ones they REALLY want. They settle for nasty white chicks. Even the nastiest ones are still better than black women.
Quite the opposite. The only reason Black guys even bother with white women is because they are so easy. Thats important when you are young. There is literally no work required to get a white girl to give it up unless you consider standing there "work". Black women require you to show and prove and many Black men dont want to put in the work required when there are easier ways of getting some.

laugh.gif

Black girls are nasty and don't have any class. That is why black men live their lives wishing they had white women, but the white women just wont have them, or at least not the ones they REALLY want. They settle for nasty white chicks. Even the nastiest ones are still better than black women.
Quite the opposite. The only reason Black guys even bother with white women is because they are so easy. Thats important when you are young. There is literally no work required to get a white girl to give it up unless you consider standing there "work". Black women require you to show and prove and many Black men dont want to put in the work required when there are easier ways of getting some.
If only the facts supported your fantasies, but alas they do not.

laugh.gif

If only the facts supported your fantasies, but alas they do not.
The facts only support that which hurts you. Face it. White women love Black men. :laugh:

jenny.lind.jpg

LOL. Well, if enough of them move there, it will no longer be the conservative South, now will it? Looks like maybe some southern states will join the Blue column, probably starting with Texas.

Mississippi and Alabama have ALWAYS had the largest percentage of Black citizens of any other states in the union...and all you Northerners ever do is disparage those two states as being terrible places to live.

Mostly because the folks in the North have no fucking idea what the fuck they are talking about.

Not you specifically O.R., I don't recall you disparaging Mississippi or Alabama, but many of your liberal brothers and sisters have nothing but contempt for the citizenry of those states regardless of color...likely because they have no clue that 37% of Mississippi's and 26% of Alabama's citizenry is American American.

Forum List

Back