🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If South is so racist...Why are blacks moving there in massive numbers???

The same way everyone is leaving the hell holes of the North, Democrats and taxes, don't worry in 30 years the liberal vultures will turn the south into a bankrupt wasteland also.

The same way everyone is leaving the hell holes of the North, Democrats and taxes, don't worry in 30 years the liberal vultures will turn the south into a bankrupt wasteland also.

I dont think they will. They now live in a red state. They arent gonna want THEIR taxes raised. Or lose their own rights. They're moving South because they want the red state lifestyle...hopefully they dont vote for more of what they fled from.

I dont think they will. They now live in a red state. They arent gonna want THEIR taxes raised. Or lose their own rights. They're moving South because they want the red state lifestyle...hopefully they dont vote for more of what they fled from.
When I lived in the Phoenix area and now back here to the upstate of SC, that's exactly what some northern liberals think and write in letters to the Editor of the local papers. Why can't we be more like New York or something.

They drive me crazy that's why I left my home state of Illinois 11 years ago.

Black Migration Is Now From North to South News BET

So....why are so many blacks fleeing the liberal Northeast....to move to the white racist conservative South?????

CAUSE WHITE WOMEN ARE THERE.....NEXT STUPID QUESTION!!!
I think you mean FAT white women. Black guys seem to have a thing for our pig women. What the he'll is that about? :lol:

100% agree- been saying this for YEARS. Its disgusting really. Fat white chicks can only get black guys as they will sleep with anything. No standards at all. I see fat white single moms of biracial babies all the time!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Ah, the old "they can only get fat white women" theory. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Uh, I don't know about you guys, but from where most of the country stands, not only are they snatching up fat white women, they're also getting your models, your middle age cast offs, your young girls and and and, just about any damned white woman they please.....lets face it white boys, a n*** on a bike with one good tooth, fresh out of prison on parole with 5 baby mama's and no job, have a better chance of snatching up a white mop, than a 6 figure good job corn fed Kansas boy driving a benz......now get over it and cry yourselves to sleep counting fat white women...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

It's too cold in the north. Plus, northern white lefties are the most racist and they're pricing the blacks out of the cities.

If blacks are migrating to southern states, has nothing to do with weather, politics or rednecks, its exactly what you stated, a lot of northern, western and eastern communities that were historically low income, are being replaced by lawmakers who want to attract jobs and middle class families to these areas. The south as we all know is historically cheap to live, since 99% of the losers are on welfare anyways.

LOL. Well, if enough of them move there, it will no longer be the conservative South, now will it? Looks like maybe some southern states will join the Blue column, probably starting with Texas.
Yep....excellent.

You DO know...that blacks are among the least tolerant people of gays and gay marriage in America. ..right?

They're moving here because they're smart. They know life is better here than in a liberal shithole.

You are an idiot. The South is a toilet. Here's proof.

http://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2007/oct/images/07_0091_05.gif

07_0091_05.gif

So blacks want to live in poverty? You stereotyping blacks?

When you are through blowing your dog this is proof that the South is a toilet and during slavery the South was affluent and when the Blacks were allowed to leave the South turned into a shit hole because White Southerners are stupid and lazy. I think it is the inbreeding.

Maybe the Blacks are taking pity on the Goobers?

Your assessment is so true.....after the free labor fled to the north to find jobs and opportunity, it took these lazy white mf's decades to build a industry that didn't include ni**** doing it all and still to this day, the south still struggles on how to get shit done without a ni**** showing the way.

LOL. Well, if enough of them move there, it will no longer be the conservative South, now will it? Looks like maybe some southern states will join the Blue column, probably starting with Texas.
Yep....excellent.

You DO know...that blacks are among the least tolerant people of gays and gay marriage in America. ..right?

They're moving here because they're smart. They know life is better here than in a liberal shithole.

07_0091_05.gif
but money and the 1% are the root of all evul

unless it goes against the current meme of division

:lol:

It's nice to see leftist bigotry and hate on display.

"******" "cracker" etc etc

warms the heart

It's too cold in the north. Plus, northern white lefties are the most racist and they're pricing the blacks out of the cities.

If blacks are migrating to southern states, has nothing to do with weather, politics or rednecks, its exactly what you stated, a lot of northern, western and eastern communities that were historically low income, are being replaced by lawmakers who want to attract jobs and middle class families to these areas. The south as we all know is historically cheap to live, since 99% of the losers are on welfare anyways.
They're not being replaced and many were not historically low income. They became low income when blacks moved in post-WWII and welfare manifested itself. They are usually very old historic neighborhoods being revitalized and sold for the value they're worth and it's mainly hypocritical lefty young wealthy whites who allegedly love diversity who are moving in and pricing out the blacks.

Yep....excellent.

07_0091_05.gif

So blacks want to live in poverty? You stereotyping blacks?

When you are through blowing your dog this is proof that the South is a toilet and during slavery the South was affluent and when the Blacks were allowed to leave the South turned into a shit hole because White Southerners are stupid and lazy. I think it is the inbreeding.

Maybe the Blacks are taking pity on the Goobers?

You sound like a fat lazy bastard.

So....why are so many blacks fleeing the liberal Northeast....to move to the white racist conservative South?????

I think you mean FAT white women. Black guys seem to have a thing for our pig women. What the he'll is that about? :lol:

100% agree- been saying this for YEARS. Its disgusting really. Fat white chicks can only get black guys as they will sleep with anything. No standards at all. I see fat white single moms of biracial babies all the time!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Ah, the old "they can only get fat white women" theory. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Uh, I don't know about you guys, but from where most of the country stands, not only are they snatching up fat white women, they're also getting your models, your middle age cast offs, your young girls and and and, just about any damned white woman they please.....lets face it white boys, a n*** on a bike with one good tooth, fresh out of prison on parole with 5 baby mama's and no job, have a better chance of snatching up a white mop, than a 6 figure good job corn fed Kansas boy driving a benz......now get over it and cry yourselves to sleep counting fat white women...LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Ah yes, now we are expected to ignore what weve all seen for our entire lives. Uhuh, you guys get all the hottest white models. Suuuuure. :laugh:

Well, some counties in the south are over 80% blacks. Blacks like everyone else love to live around their own people. It is natural!!!

Whites love to live around other whites!!!

Fuck you liberals as you hate nature!!!

Ah yes, now we are expected to ignore what weve all seen for our entire lives. Uhuh, you guys get all the hottest white models. Suuuuure. :laugh:
Check out Miss America. I dont think she looks all that hot but I know this hurts your heart.
laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg

Check out Miss America. I dont think she looks all that hot but I know this hurts your heart.
laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg
Look, heres a picture of a mouse riding a cat, whos riding a dog, but that doesn't mean its the norm. :laugh:

4175352936321ea8a6.jpg

Last edited:

laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg
Who is the guy in that picture?

Blacks leave 72% of the time...
10 times more likely to kill in interracial relationship
etc

The few that do it = stupid. It is unnatural and leads to bad things.

laugh.gif

mr-america-one.jpg
You can find all kinds of pictures on the web, but that doesn't mean its the norm. :laugh:

4175352936321ea8a6.jpg

Oh its the norm and rising. Sorry little fella.
lol.gif

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back